Jamie Lee Curtis Hermaphrodite

Jamie Lee Curtis is a hermaphrodite ... I guess I read it somewhere?

Yes. Still don't think you've met anyone in between? Jamie Lee Curtis is a famous chromosome personality. It is supported by more and more medical texts, and more and more orthodox medical professionals liken it to a testicular feminization, or AIS: Androgen In Way Sensitivity Syndrome. Because? Because he is famous, we can recognize him.

Jamie Lee Curtis has an X chromosome and a Y chromosome, and for those who are rusty in biology, XY means he is a chromosome, literally and logically male. Jamie Lee was not born with a male diamond recipient, so he returned as a woman due to a genetic defect. He and he never made progress.

Jamie Lee Curtis Testicular Feminization

If Jamie Lace's alleged condition was known in medical school, where was the secret revealed? He never admitted and his doctors were not allowed to reveal classified information.

If Jamie Lee was a hermaphrodite, I'm sure Hillary S! I've seen him up close and he looks like a boy, not to mention in the movies where he played a woman or a man.

I think that's why Michael Myers tried to ■■■■ Jamie Lee for so long in the Halloween movie. He must have taken her with him, then he found out she had a baby! They.

Which of these is Jamie Lee Curtis ...? I want to know.