Subsequently

Subsequently,

Definition of Subsequently:

1. After a particular thing has happened; afterward.

2. After; referring to the following situation, in regards to a previous event. Amy went to her classes, and once they were finished she subsequently went to work. See also consequently.

Synonyms of Subsequently

After, After all, After that, Afterward, Afterwards, Behind, By and by, Ex post facto, In the aftermath, In the sequel, Infra, Later, Latterly, Next, Since, Then, Thereafter, Thereon, Thereupon, Therewith, Later, Later on, At a later date, At some point in the future, At some time in the future, At a subsequent time, Afterwards, In due course, Following that, Following this, Eventually, Then, Next, By and by

How to use Subsequently in a sentence?

1. I recently had to let one of my best employees go. He had been written up for tardiness three times in three months. There were far more than 3 days he came in late and the employee contracts state that after 3 write ups the employee will be terminated. On his 2nd write up we had a talk and I warned him what was to come. When he showed up the following week 2 hours late subsequently he got his 3rd write up and subsequent to that I had to let him go.
  2. Mels offhand remark subsequently became their rallying cry.
  3. I recently had to let one of my best employees go. He had been written up for tardiness three times in three months. There were far more than 3 days he came in late and the employee contracts state that after 3 write ups the employee will be terminated. On his 2nd write up we had a talk and I warned him what was to come. When he showed up the following week 2 hours late subsequently he got his 3rd write up and subsequent to that I had to let him go.
  4. John studied hard for his upcoming anatomy test; subsequently , he scored the highest grade in the class and was offered a job as a tutor.

Meaning of Subsequently & Subsequently Definition