Short Friendship Quotes (Special Collection)

Short Friendship Quotes:

EVERY DAY SHOULD BE A FRIENDSHIP DAY, and Every day we should be grateful for having true friends.
But, if we have been hurt by our own friends and have had our trust broken, then we must be able to tell out our feelings. Lets read and share some short friendship quotes.

Short friendship quotes

How do you describe Friendship?

Friendship is a connection of heart, and it has many sides. Some sides make us laugh and go crazy while some take us to the edge of the world; where we see the extremely sensitive side of it.

Some sides become our strength, and support our decisions and the other leave us totally helpless and hopeless. Friendship make us happy, and it break us apart. It becomes a constant support system, but It can also break our back-bone.

Finding a true friend in this rush and busy life is a blessing. Having a friend who understand you, listen to you and comforts you is like a helping hand sent to us by The GOD ALMIGHTY.

There is a list of short friendship quotes collected for educational purpose of our readers, so that they can dig a better way with friendship or move on with life.

Disclaimer: All the short friendship quotes by (s.r.a) are protected by copyrights. No usage without credits will be acceptable and no commercial use is allowed. All the unknown quotes are the unknown property and if any writer, find it as his/her/their work then please comment below. Proper credits will be given.

Short Best Friends Quotes:

Best friends are like stars. They bright up your life with an umbrella when the rain is so harsh. Best friends have different definitions, but here are some short best friends quotes for you to send or read with love.

Short Bff quotes

10 Short Best Friendship quotes

1. “Best friends are the rule breakers, and adjusters. It depends, which type comes in your life but, both are beautiful.” —s.r.a
  2. “Best friends are like guiders and mentors. Where they give you the best memories, there they bring new perspectives of lives to you.” — s.r.a
  3. “Best friends are considered to be funny, and bouncy, but they are also the most sensitive beings.” —s.r.a
  4. “Best friends have superpowers. They can make you sane, and insane in no time.” —s.r.a
  5. “Best friends are like stars, they shine in your life and make your darkest nights starry.” —s.r.a
  6. “I think when GOD Almighty is happy with you, He bless you with a true best friend.” - s.r.a
  7. “Best friends cannot make your problems go away, but they stand with you until your problems says bye to you.”
  8. “Lucky are those who find humans in form of best friends.” —s.r.a
  9. “True friends are like diamond. Bright. Beautiful, valuable and always in style.” —Nicole Richie
  10. “Best friends are not only coincidences that happen in our lives but they are planned projects, who come to give us lessons and memories.”

Related Topics:

1. Friendship is greater than Love
  2. Short and sweet Friendship Quotes

Short True Friendship Quotes:

True friends don’t leave you while your plan fail, decisions go wrong or the life start trapping you. They tell you it’s okay, give you their strong hands, and take you out of the situation. Here are some short true friends quotes that you can send on whatsapp or post as an Instagram caption.

Short true friendship quotes

10 True Friendship quotes

• “When you can’t resist but wipe their tears off, knowing reality fill them with hope. You see something growing. A friendship that’s truly glowing.” —s.r.a
  • “They are rare as rubies and precious as diamonds. God handover true friends to you.” —s.r.a
  • “If you have true friends, who are there to help you in your worst, and make your life less miserable, hence end up affecting themselves, yet not giving up. Keep them forever.” —s.r.a
  • “Finding a true friend is rare in this age of pretensions, but if you have people, who can turn off the Wi-Fi and sit with you while the sun sets. Keep them forever. They are your true friends.” —s.r.a
  • “The fake world has thrown us into the worst of times. Nothing is original now, not even friendships but if you have friends with true spirit. Don’t let them do. Forgive them and forget their mistakes.” —s.r.a
  • “When it hurts to look back, and you’re scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.” (Anonymous)
  • “Friendship is a Chemical, it dilutes your Sorrow, filters your mistake and you’ll fine crystal of love, joy & happiness.” (Unknown)
  • “And when your sorrow is comforted, you’ll be content that you have known me. You’ll always be my friend.” (unknown)
  • “When a true friend shares in your sorrow, they also share their strength.” (unknown)
  • “Fake friends share only joy but True friends share joy and sorrow but the real friend is always here standing at your back when life is a misery” (unknown)

Related Topics:

1. Short and sweet True Friends Quotes
  2. Short and sweet Good Friendship Quotes
  3. Deep true friendship quotes
  4. Meaning of true friendship quotes

Short Deep Friendship Quotes:

Deep friendship is sensing your sadness while your mouth doesn’t utter a single word. Noticing your troubles while you don’t show a single sign of it. It is about knowing your friends from within the core, that a simple change in your best friend’s behavior start telling you a lot of what’s wrong with them. Here are some short deep friendship quotes. Post it on Facebook or send them in your bff’s inbox.

Short deep friendship quotes

11 Short Deep Friendship quotes

• "Friendship is a pure connection of you and another human being. Which is based on non-materialistic things. -s.r.a
  • “Friendship means compromise. It means forgiveness and forgetting because in true friendship you have one self that spread love alone.” -s.r.a
  • “Friendship is a deep connection. That ring the bells of peace and pleasure. you are at peace, when around them.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship means acceptance of each other, altogether with flaws and disagreements. It is not possible that your friend should agree to whatever you say.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship is a connection of heart.” —s.r.a
  • “Like a flower in a garden alone or a person sitting in an empty hall. Friends are always the only people who support you.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship is not weak but sometimes it needs words to comfort.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship is loving each other, unconditionally.” - s.r.a
  • “Like ocean splashing and staying still, best friends act in your life.” -s.r.a
  • “Best friends are like trees, who provide you shadow when the sun is bright and a shelter when it rain.” -s.r.a
  • “Deep in the center of the soil, a flower bloom just as your friendship in the depth of my heart.” —s.r.a

Related Topics:

1. Deep friendship Quotes
  2. Short and sweet Deep Friendship Quotes

Short and Sweet Friendship Quotes:

Sweetness is also a shade of friendship. Sweetness is sharing your chocolate with your best friend, while keeping an eye on her 2 chocolates kept in the bag. It is about little sweet attempts of adding sugar in your friendship. We have already shared a very special collection of short and sweet friendship quotes that you should dm your best friend’s Instagram. Other than that here are some sweet short friendship quotes that can go well with you.

Short and sweet friendship quotes

8 Short and Sweet Friendship quotes

• “I am amazed by the sweetness that friendship adds into life. It can make a dull boring person laugh again.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship promotes sharing and sharing isn’t only sweet but also selfless.” —s.r.a
  • “Everyone has a different view of friendship but to me, it is deep bitter and sweet, and it’s sweetness can surpass its bitterness.” —s.r.a
  • “It is not that your sweet friends cannot offend you, but that they realize it and make everything okay again.” —s.r.a
  • “Friendship is the kind of sweet that everyone needs in life.” —s.r.a
  • “Friends are partners, they are brothers and sisters— just not by blood.” —s.r.a
  • “You care for them as your own people. You live with them like a family. Their problems are yours. They are called best friends.” —s.r.a
  • “There are sides to friendship. Its sweet side is the most innocent one.” —s.r.a

Related Topics:

1. Short Friendship Quotes
  2. Sweet Short Friendship Quotes
  3. Short and sweet Friendship Messages

Short Funny Friendship Quotes:

Friendship has a fun loving side, and it is most popular for this alone. Friends make the best of everything. Create unforgettable moments. Make the journey pleasurable and longer. It makes the grey days golden. The days brighter— full of Laughter, and the nights longer— full of joyous conversations. Here are some short funny friendship quotes for you to share with your group of friends or best friends.

Short and funny friendship quotes

16 Short Funny Friendship quotes

• “There are times with best friends, where your stomach start paining with pleasure. I think these are the moments life’s all about.” - s.r.a
  • “Smile is contiguous, it offers smile, and i don’t know why but your smile makes me laugh so hard.” - s.r.a
  • “When you smile, i can sense you’re planning on an evil.” - s.r.a
  • “You have a disorder, which resonates with me — a mental disorder!” - s.r.a
  • “No matter how hard life gets. Your bestfriend always make you do stupid stuff.”
  • “Friendship is calling each other with funny names, and then die after 15 mints.” - s.r.a
  • “Friendship means understanding, supporting and being at each other’s back when an evil plan is processing.”-s.r.a
  • “Your best friends can give you the best relationship advice. Although, they haven’t dated in 27 years.” s.r.a
  • “Dear best friend, i am so innocent. If you don’t trust me, ask your parents.” -s.r.a
  • “Everyone has that friend, who needs to learn how to whisper.” (unknown)
  • “I was an innocent being but then my best friend came along.” (unknown)
  • Someone’s going to get it." (unknown)
  • "A friend will calm you down when you’re angry, but a best friend will skip beside you with a baseball bat singing. (unknown)
  • “My favourite hobby is making my best friend angry”. (unknown)
  • “Oh Bestfriend ;If you’re angry with me talk to me don’t roast your brain alone.” (unknown)
  • “When your bestfriend hurt you. You: Silence is my bestfriend, whenever I am angry or hurt; I visit him.” (unknown)

Related Topics:

1. Short Funny Friendship Quotes
  2. Short and sweet Funny Quotes

Short Long-Distance Friendship Quotes:

Friendship preserve capacity to see your friend at a distance, but what it doesn’t bear is letting the distance be denoted with separation. Here are some short long distance friendship quotes for you to tag your online friends or sharing with those besties who stay far away from you.

Short long distance friendship quotes

15 Short Long-Distance Friendship quotes

• “You are thousands of miles away from me but this distance cannot take you away from my heart.” (unknown)
  • “Being apart taught me how to be with you.” (unknown)
  • “you know it’s true friendship, when she is not close to you by distance but still manage to make you smile.” (unknown)
  • “Dear best friend, you cannot imagine how much i miss you.” (unknown)
  • “Be anywhere on this earth but your home is my heart.” (unknown)
  • “We’re apart maybe because GOD wanted us to see how stronger our love is” (unknown)
  • “She is my BFF. If you break her heart then I’ll become your worst nightmare. No matter she lives here or anywhere.” (unknown)
  • “Dear best friend– You’re my most favourite notification.” (unknown)
  • “Long distance friendships are super cool and pure. if you can stay together laugh, fun and support each other from a distance Then nothing can separate your soul.” (unknown)
  • “It’s not going to be easy. distance is not easy and we surely have to work on it to stay connected but wait, let’s experience this adventure together.” (unknown)
  • “The not so liked thing about long distance friendship is that, you cannot throw a pillow at your best friends face.” (unknown)
  • “I know i can still tease you, but i miss being around you. From your best friend.” (unknown)
  • “I don’t show it but deep inside i am highly jealous of people, who get to see you.” (unknown)
  • “Dear bestfriend: our distance is temporary but our love is permanent.” (unknown)
  • “Dear Best friend–it’s getting ■■■■■■ every day, to not be with you. I miss our moments together. Our eye talk and never-ending laughter. But, i know this too shall pass and we’ll be together again.” (unknown)

Related Topics:

1. Short and sweet Friendship Quotes for Girls
  2. Short and sweet Friendship Quotes for Boys

Short Work Friendship Quotes:

People see work friendship as a competition, and work friends as competitors; where there is no such word found in true friendship. Here are some short work friendship quotes that you may share with your office friends or tag your friends who work with you— as to show your pure friendship.

Short work friendship quotes

10 Short work Friendship quotes

• “You need people who support you in life. If you find them in your workplace then it’s nothing less than a blessing.” —s.r.a
  • “When you work with your best friend, or people who love you. Work doesn’t put an extra burden on your shoulders.” —s.r.a
  • “Random office friendships sometimes lead to the strongest bonds. It makes me believe that not for every human, money is a prime priority.” —s.r.a
  • “Work friendships are hard, but those who make it, change the world.” —s.r.a
  • “We live in a world that does not believe in workplace friendships but i believe there are millions of us who do.” —s.r.a
  • “Life bring peace at the moment, your best friend walks into your office with an office bag.” —s.r.a
  • “Working with your best friend under the same roof, is a proof of friendship— being a disciplined deception.” —s.r.a
  • “Work is fun when you have a friend with a ■■■, who can shoot you anytime, so you stay productive for a lifetime.” —s.r.a
  • “Whispering in the office is just another level of friendship.” —s.r.a
  • “Everything is so funny and productive when you work with your best friend.” —s.r.a

Disclaimer: All the short work friendship quotes by (s.r.a) are protected by copyrights. No usage without credits will be acceptable and no commercial use is allowed.

Short Sad Friendship Quotes

There are days when your own friends look down on you. They misunderstand you and this break you. Sad are those moments and sad are those days. Here are some short sad friendship quotes that may relate to your feelings.

Short sad friendship quotes

10 Short Sad Friendship quotes

• “Where should i go with all these pieces? They will never make a heart again.” —s.r.a
  • "Best friends hold the broken parts of you, as earth hold the fallen leaves. —s.r.a
  • " Broken heart is just the growing pains, necessary so that you can love more completely, when the real thing comes out." —J.S.B morse
  • “It’s amazing that how someone can break your heart and you can still love them with all the little pieces .” —Ella Harper
  • “Its better for you to be alone than be ignored by your loved ones.”
  • “Friendship is strength, but it can be a weakness too. The kind of a weakness that makes you feeble.” —s.r.a
  • “They break my heart like they never loved me and i remove the cracks as they never existed.” —s.r.a
  • “Friends play a part of rainbow in your life. Their presence makes your life colorful and without them the sky looks incomplete.”—s.r.a
  • “NEED. I never needed anyone. I never wanted to be in need of someone and then you came and made me believe everything that i always rejected, but then you rejected me at the end.”—s.r.a
  • "How is it possible that your deepest and closest friend betray you? Did they ever love you in the first space? —s.r.a