Short deep friendship quotes

Are you looking for some short deep friendship quotes that can melt your friend’s heart? Then keep on reading! Here are some deepest friendship related quotes that teach you the true meaning of friendship!

Short and deep friendship quotes

Friendship is a relationship, which cannot be measured in any scale weighting machine. For it is something that need no conversation, no voice or gesture. It is not bond to be found in a human, who is always present in your daily life routine. It is a something that satisfy the soul and keep it connected to it’s other part — a friend.
Here’s the collection of some short friendship quotes that explain the real meaning of friendship.

Short Deep Meaningful Friendship Quotes:

• “Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain, it’s not something that you learn at school, but if you haven’t learned the meaning of friendship. You really haven’t learned anything.” — Muhammad Ali

• “Your friend is your needs answered. He is your field which you sow with love and reap with thanksgiving.” — Khalil Gibran

• “It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to you enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” — Albus Dumbledore

• “The friendship between me and you, I’ll not compare to a chain: for the rains might rust or the falling tree might break.” — Williams. P

• “No human relation gives one possession in another- every two souls are absolutely different. In friendship or in love, the two side by side raise hands together to find what one cannot reach.” —Khalil Gibran

• “Let your best be for your friend.” —Khalil Gibran

• “Let there be no purpose in the friendship, save the deepening of the spirit.” —Khalil Gibran

• “For without words, in friendship, all thoughts, all desires and all expectations are born and shared with joy that is unclaimed.” —Khalil Gibran

Short Deep Quotes for Long Distance Friendship:

• “Many a time, people fail to understand the depth that a long-distance friendship hold. Friendship is beyond the need of being in a physical space with your friend. It is a connection by heart.”- s.r.a

• “A friend who is far away is sometimes nearer than one who is at hand. Is not the mountain far more awe-inspiring and clearly visible to the one passing through the valley, than to those who inhibit the mountain?”- Khalil Gibran

• “I’m never sad when a friend goes far away, because whichever city or country that friend goes to, they turn the place friendly. They turn a suspicious-looking name on the map into a place where a welcome can be found.” —Helen Oyeyeni

• “No distance of space or lapse of time can lessen the friendship of those, who are thoroughly persuaded of each other’s worth.” —Robert Southey

• “Distance never separate two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in a second we’re there. But whenever I start feeling sad cuz I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.” —Henri Novwer

• “True friends are never apart maybe in distance but never in heart.”

• “A strong friendship does not need daily conversations does not always need togetherness as long as the relationship lives in the heart true friends will never part.”

• “Side by side or miles apart friends will always be connected by the heart.”

What are some Deep Friendship Quotes?

• “It is important to make friendships that are deeper than gossiping drinking and hanging out make friends who you can have deep conversations with Make friends you can cry with Make friends who support your life goals and believe in you.”

• “Who listens doesn’t judge and somehow makes everything alright?”

• “True friends are those rare people who come to find you in the dark places and lead you back to the light.”

• “Friends are the people who make your smile brighter laugh louder and live better.”

• “The greatest gift of life is life is a friendship.”

• “True friends never leave you during hard times.”

• “A kind friend will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear because they want you to be better.”

• “A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.”

• “Friend isn’t a big thing it’s a million little things.”

• “Friendship is a promise made in the heart unbreakable by distance unchangeable by time.”

• “A friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.”

• “Unexpected friendships are the best ones.”

• “I don’t have a lot of friends but i have the best ones Because i choose quality over quantity.”

• “Friends become are chosen family.”

• “A friend is someone who understands your past believe in your future and accepts you for the way you are today.”

• “Lucky are those who find a true loyal friend in this fake world.”

• “I fall for your smile every single time.”

• “Seeing you smile makes me smile too.”

• “I’m wearing the smile you gave me.”

• “Everyone has that one special person in life for me that’s you.”

• “True friends won’t grow apart even if they don’t talk every day.”

• “You smile, I smile.”

• “I’m blessed to have a friend like you.”

• “I can’t promise to fix all of your problems but i can promise you won’t face them all alone.”

• “Thank you for being the reason i smile.”

• “Friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest Its about who walked into your life Said i’m here for you and proved it.”

• “Making memories with you is my favorite thing to do.”

• “There are friends there is family and then there are friends that become family.”

• “Dear Best Friend I know things have made us busy but trust me I miss you so much.”

• “Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone you aren’t.”

• “I don’t tell you every day how thankyou i am from you but just know deep down Inside I’m truly blessed to have you in my life and share so many memories with you.”

• “When I talk to you my day gets a whole lot better.”

• “When I’m with you i feel safe from the things that hurt me inside.”

• “That’s when I realized what a true friend was, someone who could always love you: the imperfect you, the confused you, the wrong you, because that is what people are supposed you to do.”

• “I just want to make you happy because you’re the reason I’m so happy.”

• “You make me laugh when I’m not even in the mood to smile.”

• “Best friends are the fairytale of life They’ve been there since upon a time and will be there till happy ever after.”

• “When you can’t look on the bright side, I will sit with you in the dark.”

• “I’m so glad to have a friend like you.”

• “Thank you for being the unpaid therapist.”

• “No matter how many friends i have no matter how much i talked to them or spend time with them always remember that no one can replace you. You have a special place in my heart forever.”

Read More

1. Deep True Friendship Quotes
  2. Meaning of True Friendship Quotes
  3. True Friends Friendship Quotes