True Friends Friendship Quotes:

Inspirational true friends friendship quotes that will clear its definition to you:

It’s almost 2021. We are already entering in the 2nd last month of 2020. Life is so fast. Everyday new lives are entering and leaving this world. We spend a very small time here on the earth. Life’s time span has become shorter or we can say that people are so busy in work/lives that time fly quickly. In this hectic routines and busy world, keeping in touch with childhood friends is difficult; making new friendship bonds are even ■■■■■■ because people least bother about each other. No matter how inflexible situation is nowadays. True friends never get apart from each other.

What are some true friendship quotes?

Friendship is lacking its meaning these days, Have you ever wondered or asked yourself that what is the meaning of true friendship? has anybody ever asked it from you? Let’s discuss it quickly. You can also read our other articles on true friendship here:

Who are true friends?

True friends are people for whom we don’t have to wear a mask. They appreciate our simplest-self, encourages us to be the best in life and work field; For them our dreams are equally important as their(s).
But, there are many more features of true friends which are unexplainable, yet we have tried to explain some of them to you. Below are 30 Characteristics of true friendship. Read and let us know how do you feel about them in the comment section!

30 True Friendship Quotes:

1. True friendship is about giving prime importance to the other/friend:

“You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.” — Dale Carnegie

2. True friendship is when you don’t hurt them because you don’t want them to hurt you:
“What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.” – Confucius

3.True friendship is born spontaneously and naturally:
“We cannot tell the precise moment when friendship is formed. As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over; so in a series of kindnesses there is at last one which makes the heart run over.”– Ray Bradbury

4. True friendship gets stronger when you two can communicate easily:
“Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.”– Oscar Wilde

5. True friendship does not take anything from you:
“Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.”– Elie Weisel

6: True friendship is stress-free:
“No matter how tired I am, I get dinner at least once a week with my girlfriends. Or have a sleepover. Otherwise my life is just all work.”– Jennifer Lawrence

7. True friendship is about truly and completely trusting each other:
“The glory of friendship is not the outstretched hand, not the kindly smile, nor the joy of companionship; it is the spiritual inspiration that comes to one when you discover that someone else believes in you and is willing to trust you with a friendship.”– Ralph Waldo Emerson

8. True friendship is easy-going and feeling at home:
“The rules of friendship are tacit, unconscious; they are not rational. In business, though, you have to think rationally.”– Steven Pinker

9. True friendship give life to the heart:
“Friendship is a word, the very sight of which in print makes heart warm.”– Augustine Birrell

10.True friendship does not need explanation:
“I always felt that the great high privilege, relief and comfort of friendship was that one had to explain nothing.”– Katherine Mansfield

11. True friendship refresh your life:
“In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.”– Khalil Gibran

12. True friendship requires truthfulness:
“A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth.”– Charles Darwin

13. True friendship inject strength in each other:
“Women’s friendships are like a renewable source of power.”– Jane Fonda

14. True friendship is about enjoying cross-sectional things:
“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, ‘You too? I thought I was the only one.'”– C.S. Lewis
15. True friendship is never lost.
“Every friendship goes through ups and downs. Dysfunctional patterns set in; external situations cause internal friction; you grow apart and then bounce back together.”– Mariella Frostrup

16. True friendship is your support:
"Friends are medicine for a wounded heart, and vitamins for a hopeful soul.”– Steve Maraboli

17. True friendship requires a heartious person:
“A friend is an emotional bond, just like friendship is a human experience.”– Simon Sinek

18. True friendship is born of love:
“How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’me.”– Shel Silverstein

19. True friendship is a blessing of GOD:
“If you have one true friend you have more than your share.” – Thomas Fulle

20. True friendship is about never leaving in adversity:
“We have been friends together, In sunshine and in shade; Since first beneath the chestnut-tree, In infancy we played.” – Caroline Elizabeth Sarah Norton

21. True friendship is connecting each other with GOD:
“You are a true friend pointing me to Him. Lifting my downcast eyes. Turning my wondering gaze to the sky. Proving your love again, you are a true friend!” –Twila Paris

22. True friendship is about not being at ease, when your friend is facing misery:
"You’re a true friend . You’re here till the end . You pull me aside when something isn’t right . Talk with me now and into the night 'til it’s alright again. You’re a true friend. " – Jeannie Lurie

23. True friendship is a sign of self acceptance:
“Friends come and friends may go / My friend, you’re real I know . True self you have shown. You’re alright with me. Through thick and thick to thin.” – Janet Jackson

24. True friendship is a sign of good luck:
" A true friend is hard to find. Go get yourself outside of your mind. Whether it’s right or whether it’s wrong. I’m on the treadmill all day long." – Sergio Pizzorno

25. True friendship is rare but it does not fade away:
“Anytime your world is lonely and you’ll find true friends are few. Anytime you see a rainbow, that will be a sign the storm is through.” – Herbert Happy Lawson

26. True friendship is about making your best friend fearless:
“Let me, Let me sit with you beside a street. Let me, Let me laugh with you and share your dream. I’ll be your true friend until the end, you can depend on me. So let me— let me, say you let me.”– Baden Powell

27. True friendship is about protection from evil or wrongdoing:
" True friends stab you in the front. Keep you from getting what you want. When one more fix could kill you,They help you realize that."– Teppei Teranishi

28. True friendship is all in one:
" A true friend freely, advises justly, assists readily, adventures boldly, takes all patiently, defends courageously, and continues a friend unchangeably." – William Penn

29. True friendship is about believing in each other:
“A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.”– Bernard Meltzer

30. True friendship is about trusting each other:
"Friendship my definition is built on two things. Respect and trust. Both elements have to be there. And it has to be mutual. You can have respect for someone, but if you don’t have trust, the friendship will crumble.”– Stieg Larsson