How Long To Air Fryer Pizza Rolls

Pizza Rolls in the Air Fryer: How Long to Cook for Perfection. Pizza rolls are delicious appetizers that can be added to just about any meal, but they also make a great snack on their own. They are fairly simple to make, but you may want to know exactly how long to cook them in the air fryer in order to achieve the perfect texture and golden brown crust on top. Luckily, this handy guide will help you learn how long to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer so you can enjoy them at home or on the go!

Air Fryer Pizza Rolls

Cooking pizza rolls in the air fryer is a quick and easy way to get a delicious snack or meal.

The cook time will vary depending on how many pizza rolls you are cooking at once, as well as the temperature of your air fryer.

For best results, cook at a moderate temperature for about 10 minutes, flipping once halfway through. Enjoy!

The first time I tried cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer was shortly after we got our new appliance and I was incredibly pleased with how they turned out.

The breading was crispy, but not overdone, and everything melted together perfectly. The only problem? I burnt them a little bit.

That’s why today I’m going to tell you exactly how long it takes to cook pizza rolls in an air fryer so that yours turn out perfect too!

The first thing you’ll want to do is figure out how many pizza rolls you can cook at once.

I only made two at a time because it was just me and my husband, but if you have a larger family then cooking four or six at once would be ideal.

Just make sure that they don’t touch each other because that will impede airflow.

Now that you know how many pizza rolls you can cook at once, it’s time to figure out what temperature to use.

You’ll probably want to start at a lower temperature and work your way up until you find what works best for your air fryer.

I like using 300 degrees, but that might be because that is what I used on my old model.

Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls

These Air Fryer Tortilla Pizza Rolls are a quick and easy snack or appetizer that can be made in just a few minutes! I love how crispy they get in the air fryer, and they’re always a hit with kids and adults alike.

To make these pizza rolls, you’ll need just a few ingredients: tortillas, pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni.

You can eat these as is, or top them with some extra pizza sauce and pepperoni! To reheat leftovers, just pop them back into your air fryer at 350°F until they’re warm.

You can use these pizza rolls as a snack, appetizer, or even for dinner! We usually eat them with ranch or marinara sauce. Yum!

Give these a try, I think you’ll love them! They’re so easy and fast, and I love that you can make an entire batch at once. Enjoy!

This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I will earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.

Thanks so much for your support! All opinions are 100% my own.

I would never share a product with you that I haven’t personally tried and loved. Thanks for supporting Sally’s Baking Addiction!

Frozen Panzerotti Air Fryer

If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack, look no further than frozen pizza rolls! And what’s even better is that they can be cooked in an air fryer.

Here’s a guide on how long to cook frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer, so you can enjoy them at their best.

How long do frozen pizza rolls take to cook in an air fryer? This depends on how you want them cooked. Ideally, pizza rolls should be cooked until they are golden brown and crispy.

The cooking time will also depend on how many pizza rolls you’re cooking at once.

It’s important that you don’t overcrowd your air fryer, as it won’t cook them evenly and will probably just end up producing soggy pizza rolls instead of golden brown crispy ones.

So, be sure to cook them in batches, or one pan at a time, otherwise, they may end up sticking together and you’ll need more time to separate them afterward.

When cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer, if you like your pizza rolls crispy and crunchy, it’s best not to put them directly on a paper towel.

This will only make them soggy. Instead, cook them directly on a wire rack. Once they’re cooked, you can then place them on a paper towel if you wish.

It’s important that when cooking frozen pizza rolls in an air fryer you don’t leave them unattended because they can burn easily and quickly.

Other Air Fry Tips

Here are a few other tips to ensure your pizza rolls come out perfectly when cooked in the air fryer.

1. First, preheat your air fryer before adding the pizza rolls. This will help them cook evenly.

2. Second, cook the pizza rolls in batches if necessary so they have plenty of space to circulate in the air fryer.

3. Third, be sure to flip or rotate the pizza rolls halfway through cooking so they brown evenly on all sides.

Finally, make sure you don’t overcook your pizza rolls. You can tell they’re done when they are golden brown on all sides.

If you find that some parts of your pizza rolls are cooking faster than others, just swap out any undercooked pieces with other pieces so they can cook evenly.

There are lots of other air fry tips you can use to cook your pizza rolls perfectly. Just follow these guidelines, and you’ll enjoy crispy, delicious pizza rolls cooked without all of the oil!

If you’re planning on cooking a lot of pizza rolls, it might be worth investing in an air fryer with a larger capacity.

This will give you more room to cook without any hot spots, ensuring your pizza rolls come out perfectly every time.

Healthy Air Fryer Pizza Rolls

Air fryers are amazing devices that can cook food quickly and evenly with little to no oil. This makes them perfect for cooking healthier versions of your favorite fried foods.

Pizza rolls are a classic fried food that can easily be made in the air fryer.

The key to perfect pizza rolls is to cook them long enough so that the dough is cooked through and the cheese is melted, but not so long that they become dry or burnt.

If you have an air fryer and are wondering how long to cook pizza rolls, we’ve got your answer.

We tested four different times two at each extreme to come up with a range of best cooking times.

Plus, we also provide tips on how you can customize your pizzas when using an air fryer.

We found that cooking pizza rolls on low heat for around 12 minutes results in the perfectly cooked dough with gooey melted cheese.

However, it’s best to check on your food frequently and take it out as soon as you see a light golden color (like after about 8 minutes).

Since air fryers have hot spots and tend to cook quickly, your exact cooking time will vary depending on how thick your dough is, how hot your air fryer is and how much fat there is in your pizza rolls.

Pizza rolls made in an air fryer are delicious and can be a healthy alternative to fried versions if you follow these tips.

Remember that if you plan on adding meat or other toppings, cook them first before adding cheese.

This way, all of your ingredients will be cooked evenly by each pizza roll’s turn.

You can eat these as is, or top them with some extra pizza Give these a try, I think you’ll love them! How long do frozen pizza rolls
Ideally, pizza small commission at no extra cost to you. Once they’re cooked,

Cook Pizza Rolls In Oven

Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Place pizza rolls on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool before serving. Enjoy!

For deep-fried pizza rolls, heat about 2 cups of vegetable oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan over medium heat until a drop of water sizzles when it hits the surface.

Carefully drop dough into hot oil and deep fry for about two minutes, or until golden brown.

Use metal tongs to flip each roll over and cook on another side for another minute or so, until both sides are golden brown.

Remove from oil with metal tongs and place on paper towels or newspaper to drain excess grease.

For air-fried pizza rolls, preheat your deep fryer or air fryer and line a plate with paper towels.

Place frozen pizza rolls onto cooking racks and cook for about 8 minutes, or until golden brown and hot.

You may need to adjust the cooking time based on how many pizza rolls you are making.

Remove from oil with metal tongs and place on paper towels or newspaper to drain excess grease. Serve immediately. Enjoy!

While cooking pizza rolls, preheat the oven broiler and place a rack about 6 inches from the heat source. Sprinkle pepperoni slices with parmesan cheese and broil until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy!

Once cooked, enjoy your fresh and tasty pizza rolls immediately. Enjoy!

Best Way To Cook Pizza Rolls

Cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer is one of the best ways to get them nice and crispy without having to use a lot of oil.

The key is to cook them at a high temperature for a short amount of time. Here’s how long to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer for perfectly crispy results.

First, coat your air fryer basket with oil so that your pizza rolls don’t stick. I like to use avocado oil, but you can also use olive oil or any other high-heat cooking oil.

Next, preheat your air fryer and place a single layer of pizza rolls into it.

Because there’s a good chance that they’ll all move around while you’re flipping them (and we don’t want that), keep a small bowl handy to corral any rogue pizza rolls.

After 5 minutes, check your pizza rolls. The bottoms should be nicely browned and they should not look doughy or uncooked on top.

If that’s not the case, give them another minute or two before checking again. Ideally, you’ll want to flip them every minute or so until they’re all cooked.

Once they’re all done, transfer them to a plate and dig in. I don’t know about you, but my family would love these with some marinara sauce on top!

Pizza Rolls Air Fryer Temp

1. The perfect temperature to cook pizza rolls in the air fryer is 375 degrees F.

2. This will result in a crispy outside and a soft, warm inside. cook for about 15 minutes, flipping once halfway through.

3. Keep an eye on them near the end of cooking, as they can go from done to burnt quickly.

4. The ideal cooking time will vary depending on how long it takes your air fryer to reach 375 degrees.

5. If you’re using a digital or programmable air fryer, set it to reach temperature and then walk away.

6. The fries should cook automatically. This is much more difficult with non-programmable models, but most are equipped with a count-up timer that allows you to time fries precisely.

7. Be aware that every model is different, so refer to your owner’s manual for exact timing instructions.

8. It’s important to rotate your pizza rolls halfway through cooking. You want to make sure all sides get equally cooked, so flipping them ensures that happens.

9. However, you don’t want to leave them too long or they’ll burn. Look for a light golden brown crust at 15 minutes and remove them from heat if they are still pale yellow or white.

10. How long to cook pizza rolls in an air fryer? Using 375 degrees F, cook them for 15 minutes.

11. Flip them once halfway through. Expect light golden brown coloring at 15 minutes.

12. If they’re still pale yellow or white, remove them from heat and finish on a baking sheet or plate. For crispier crusts, let your fries cool on a baking sheet after cooking.

Totino’s Pizza Rolls Air Fryer

If you’re looking for a quick and easy snack, Totino’s Pizza Rolls are a perfect choice. And what’s even better is that you can cook them in an air fryer!
To get perfectly cooked pizza rolls, all you need is about 10 minutes in your air fryer.

Simply preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and cook the pizza rolls for about 10 minutes.

You’ll know they’re done when they’re nice and crispy on the outside.

One of my favorite things about cooking Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer is that it keeps them crisp.

That way, they’re easy to dip into marinara sauce or ranch dressing! It also eliminates a lot of waste because you can’t really make a mess when using an air fryer.

And if you don’t want them quite as crispy, then just cook them for less time! They’re not as crispy as regular pizza rolls, but they’re still delicious and great with marinara sauce.

Overall, I think it’s safe to say that cooking Totino’s Pizza Rolls in an air fryer is a great idea.

Not only does it help you get dinner on the table super quickly, but it also ensures that they’re nice and crispy!

And if you want them cooked in, then just adjust your time accordingly!

It’s so simple and allows you more time to spend doing other things with your friends and family.

Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer

• Cooking pizza rolls in an air fryer is quick and easy! Here’s a step-by-step guide on how long to cook pizza rolls in an air fryer for perfectly crispy results.

• Preheat your air fryer. For frozen foods, preheat it for about 15 minutes until it’s at 365°F (180°C).

• For fresh foods, set it to 400°F (200°C) and let it preheat while you prepare your food. Follow your air fryer’s instructions on how long it takes to heat up fully.

• Spray your air fryer basket with nonstick spray. I like using olive oil spray, which is a healthier option than most other types of sprays.

• Spread out your pizza rolls so they aren’t touching and close your air fryer’s lid.

• Let your air fryer do its thing! Frozen pizza rolls, cook them for 12 minutes at 400°F (200°C).

• If you’re using fresh pizza rolls, cook them for 16 minutes at 400°F (200°C). Check on your food with a meat thermometer after 10 minutes of cooking.

• Unplug your air fryer and let it cool down. When your food is done, use tongs or a fork to remove it from your air fryer.

• The pizza rolls will be hot, so be careful! Serve immediately with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese on top.

Summary

Preheat the air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit and set the timer for 6 minutes. Add frozen pizza rolls to your, between 25-40 depending on your air fryer basket size. Cook for 6 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through the cooking process at 3 minutes so that they cook evenly.

How Long To Air Fryer Pizza Rolls

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)

Here are some questions to know.

1. Might I at any point heat pizza in Airfryer?

Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. In the interim, set up your pizza by putting pizza hull on an air fryer material paper liner. Add pizza sauce, cheddar, and other wanted garnishes to the pizza outside layer. Place the pizza in the air fryer bushel and cook for 7-8 minutes, until the cheddar has liquefied and carmelized.

2. Are pizza moves great in the air fryer?

You can cook pizza moves right from the cooler so there is a compelling reason to need to defrost them. You will cherish this making these pizza rolls in the air fryer on the grounds that the cooking time is quick and there is zero prep time. At the point when they are finished cooking, you have delectably firm air fryer pizza rolls.

3. How long would it be a good idea for you to preheat an air fryer?

On the off chance that your air fryer doesn’t naturally preheat you can preheat it physically. Select the air fry setting and set the temperature called for in your recipe. “We suggest utilizing a three-minute preheat for most models,” says Shah. For bigger and stove-style air fryers, preheat for five minutes.

4. How would you make pizza puff in an air fryer?

Splash pizza puffs on the two sides with a cooking shower then, at that point, add to the air fryer so not even one of them is contacting (I needed to do it in two bunches). Cook for around 2 minutes or until puffs is brilliant brown. Let cool, then present with pizza sauce (whenever wanted).

6. Could you at any point put tin foil in an air fryer?

Indeed, you can put aluminum foil in an air fryer. Clarifies that due to the air fryer’s cooking interaction comprising of surging hot air, your aluminum foil and the feast it’s with won’t be destroyed by the air fryer.

7. For what reason is wherever out of Totino’s pizza?

Pizza and mixture confronting a stock lack

General Mills, the parent organization behind Pillsbury and Totino’s, as of late uncovered that it’s battling to stay aware of interest for the two brands’ mixture items, referring to supply chain issues and dispersion focus delays.

8. Where do you place the oil in an air fryer?

Dry the beyond the food with kitchen paper, if fundamental. Lightly brush oil onto the beyond the food or use oil splash. Just coat with 1 layer. Overabundance oil will dribble into the skillet of your air fryer during the hot air searing interaction.

9. Could you at any point outside the fryer while cooking?

Indeed, it’s completely protected to open the bushel of your air fryer while you’re cooking. However long the air fryer slides open from the side or front, you can open the bin to check or shake the items inside.

10. What temperature do you put the air fryer on for pizza rolls?

380 degrees Fahrenheit

Add the frozen pizza rolls to the air fryer basket. Air fry for 8 minutes at 380 degrees Fahrenheit, turning them over with utensils or shaking the bushel at the 4-minute imprint.

Conclusion

At the end of this article hopefully, you will like reading this article. This is our great research on this article. Please share this article with your friends and your siblings.

Related Articles

1. Ninja foodie air fryer

2. How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer

3. Yogurt pretzels

how long to air fryer pizza rolls