Sharing is caring is a common phrase. Sharing is caring means that when we give something to someone, it is equal to caring him. Sharing is caring simply means to look after others.
For example you give food to another person, because you don’t want that person to get hungry. You did care to this person by giving him food. In the same way, if you share your precious things with other like with your brother or cousin, this shows that you care him/her and shared your thing because of care. That’s why it is said ‘‘Sharing is Caring’’.
The Caring means the concern and kindness that the one shows to other. Caring would be described as a person who does kind for others and who is concerned about the others. The one who help others, who love others, who take care of others, who take responsibility of others in trouble, all these things are known as caring.
The world would be a happier place, if you share and care of others, and the other people would follow on your footsteps, that is why sharing and caring is important. If you do something good to someone, they will feel I loved and most likely do something good for someone else, so it effect the people in a good way.
In 1950, sharing is caring was trademarked by Salvation Army. In 1865, it is founded in East End London, that Salvation Army has spent years caring for others by providing gifts and meals for elderly and sick and then this kind of caring teach us a lesson through a simple coined phrase.
Children can make and keep friends, play cooperatively, and coop with disappointment so they learn to share. Children learns share and to compromise and fairness. They can learn that, we can get some of what we want too, if we give a little to others.
It creates deeper bonds as individual lean on each other for emotional support, hence the act of caring is so powerful. From caring, we learn about Patience, understanding and loyalty that benefit individuals in both their personal and professional lives.
It donates the amount of trust we have for others, so sharing is important to the health of marriage. We need to share our thoughts, feelings, our hurts, our desires, our dreams, fears, hopes and needs, to flourish our relationship in older.
There are five steps to teach our preschooler to care.
- When children are making expressions of specific feelings, then must make a statement like, ‘’I can see you are happy because I hear you laughing’’. OR. ‘’I can see you are feeling sad because you are crying’’.
- The second step is to praise caring behaviors.
- The third step is to use ‘’I’’ statement.
- The fourth step is to teach non-verbal cues.
- The fifth step is to read stories about feelings.
The qualities of the caring person are Patience, Compassion, Attentiveness, Dependability, and Trustworthiness. They are polite, generous, considerate, Affectionate, understanding, loving and forgiving. They show care and sensitiveness to other feelings.
Forgiving one another, and be compassionate and kind to one another, just as God also forgave you in Christ (1Peter 1:22). Everyone should also look for the other interest, not only for his own interest (Ephesians 4:32).
It sounds charming, but also finds self-sufficiency and seclusion as the fundamental preference of life. But it is also scary for a person like me. The quote comes in direct contradiction, who finding happiness but lives alone.
It is important to share your feelings, because it helps you to release the emotions, you have put up inside. It may lead to a clearer mind and allows for individuals to talk through their situation. By sharing their emotions, the individuals can sort out their thoughts. The significance of sharing your feelings is that it can help others to understand you better.
In the urban dictionary, thanks for sharing mean ‘’ that was really stupid or you are an idiot’’. In urban dictionary it was considered as sarcastic phrase. Comes from group therapy, where everyone is recognized from sharing and is encouraged to share their feelings.
- Sharing means divide and contribute, using in common, having a part of something, and giving a share to others, etc.
- Caring means looking after, providing attention, food, feeling of interest, anxiety, sorrow, kindness for others, etc.
If we trusted more people! Imagine what the world would like? The people would likely do the same with us, if we opened us more to others. The advantage of sharing is that it gives us the Opportunity to shed our feelings or Suspicions to others. It helps us to extinguish our doubts about the world.
There are following advantages of sharing.
- It is good for the health to help others.
- It helps us to handle our stress.
- It helps us to develop deeper connections to others.
- It improves our social lives by helping others.
- It increased happiness level among others.
- It gives better relationship.
We can promote sharing by following steps.
- First of all, don’t force sharing.
- Second put special toys away.
- You can help to develop the sense of sympathy.
- You can encourage cooperation.
- You can create Opportunities for playtime with other kids.
- You can also praise positive behavior.
Study children’s behavior is described in detail, by a newly devised technique. There is a social- learning theory of Bandura and Walters (1963), which is viewed within the context, it is hypothesized that, learned through social reinforcement, that sharing is an aspect of child’s behavior.
You can share your knowledge by following ways.
- You can become a mentor, so that there is no shortage of young professionals looking for guidance.
- You can write, because the written word is always a wonderful tool for reaching others.
- You can try to train others.
- You can try to be a resource.
- You can also take the lead.
A system of governance, in which all major segments of society are provided a permanent share of power called power sharing. This system is often contradicts with opposition system and government in which ruling coalition rotate among various social groups over time.
A share is considered as ‘’unit’’ used for mutual funds, limited partnerships, and real estate investment trusts, in financial markets. Share of an enterprise is also called as share capital. In the company, the owner of the shares is called ‘’shareholder’’ or stockholder of the corporation.
Sharing is caring means that when we give something to someone else, it is equal to caring him. The Caring means the concern and kindness that the one shows to other. The world would be a happier place, if you share and care of others, and the other people would follow on your footsteps, that is why sharing and caring is important. In 1950, sharing is caring was trademarked by Salvation Army. If you share a life saving advice to someone, then it shows that you care for them.
Sharing is caring means to share something with whom you love the most. People also ask following questions about sharing is caring.
Sharing helps people to interact others in a meaningful and pleasant way. It builds community. It creates a real sense of belonging, teamwork and shared destiny. Sharing builds a community in such a way that you are able to trust in and depend on each other.
While giving workers more flexibility and freedom, the sharing economy has less entry barrier. Than a taxi company, it’s easier for individuals to begin driving for UBER or LYFT. Instead of traditional employees, approximately 72 % of the independent workers prefer being employed as contract workers.
Examples of sharing economy are, peer-to-peer lending, crowd funding, apartment or house renting and couch surfing ride, sharing and car sharing, co-working, reselling and trading, knowledge and talent sharing, niche services.
There are six major disadvantages of sharing economy.
- The first and most important disadvantage of sharing economy is privacy or safety concerns.
- The second one is little to no guarantee.
- There is a risk of frauds and scams.
- There is a new form of capitalism.
- There is also a lack of customer loyalty.
- The service is often expensive.
Sharing is caring is very important, because when you share, it shows your care, in turn, and for your positive aura, people love to be around you. Sharing makes you humble and caring, and you also learn to sacrifice for some greater good to someone else. Sharing also helps in self-development as a human being, not only shows that you care for others. If you give life lessons to someone, then you have shown care for that person.