SHORT FUNNY FRIENDSHIP QUOTES

Friendship is beautiful. It is emotional, but it’s also craziest, and all about doing the mad stuff together. We’re around our best friends, as we aren’t when around anyone else. This is why memories created with them always leave a smile on our faces or leave us laughing on a random bus station.

Short funny friendship quotes

Short Funny Friend Captions for Instagram:

Funny friendship quotes definitely make your friends smile and save those moments as you describe it to them. Words are important, they should not be taken easy, or for granted. How you speak tells a lot about how you feel. So, be very selective in it. True friendships are the best of gifts that God almighty give us. where we brighten up our days with their presence. there we capture some never-lasting moments. We make great memories with them. We value our funny and crazy moments with our friends but, when it comes to writing a funny Instagram caption- we get stuck! Have you ever asked yourself that “what should I caption a photo with a friend?”. NO WORRIES. Start reading below.

One Line Caption for a Best Friend:

When we take photos with bff and want to post them on social media, we are sometimes in need of writing a one line caption or one line funny caption. It is possible and normal for not having equivalent words that can tell our chucklesome ideas to our group. we know it and we have a plan for you. Why don’t you try some already quoted captions for your friends? it can make them laugh and help you show a masterpiece of your humous. Well for sure it will be your collection. Here are some captions that you can use with your best friend’s photo on instagram, whatsapp or Facebook:

• “No chance but you make me dance.”

• “I was a shy girl but a monster in me was waiting for a monster like you.”

• “My honey bunny funny friend.”

• “who can tell, this woman can swipe abnormally quick?”

• “Warning! My best friend can spread a laughing disorder.”

• “you came and made me laugh. Now people think I’m a lunatic.”

• “I created a monster.”

• “You know we’re close if you see the selfies I don’t like.”

• “They said don’t try this at home, so I went to my best friend’s home.”

• “Girls just wanna have sun.”

Caption for Friends Group Photo:

We take a million photographs with our friends, but writing a caption for them is never that easy part. Especially when we have to write it for a group of friends. we all know that no matter how hard we try or stay under- control we end up laughing at our weirdos. well nobody can help with it. How about writing a funny caption for them? Here are some ready-made Funny friends group captions for Instagram:

• “For a while and go wild.”

• “Here’s my gang.”

• “When worst comes to worst, squad comes first.”

• “Spend your time doing crazy things, with weird people.”

• “My phone fall, I panic. Any of you fall, I laugh.”

• “The uglier the photo, the best the friendship.”

Best caption for trio friends:

What does trio mean? It means a group of three friends. What do you call your trio? You can call them with your favourite names. You can even give your trio a funny name and put in on an Instagram caption o tease them. It can stay super-secret or publicly known.

• “Why is it that whenever anything happens, it’s always you three?”

• “we’re on a seafood diet. we see food and eat it.”

• “People say nothing is impossible. So, we do nothing all day.”

• We are going to be really cool old ladies.

• “I laugh with you two as if there are jokes written on your faces.”

• “I’m thinking do we lazy people go to heaven or they send someone to pick us up?”

• “They tell me to sleep. So, I sleep immediately. I trust them.” -lazy friends quotes

Hilarious Best friend sayings:

Who can’t agree that friends are made to be laugh at (but in a positive manner. wink). If we sit with them in a car, then we must be sure of having a car insurance. Well! YOU TRULY KNOW THAT YOU ARE RISKING YOUR LIFE BY GOING ANYWHERE WITH THEM. Although our lives are at risk with our best friends, yet we wholeheartedly take these risks. verily time spent with them give us the best of memories.
We have a collection of Hilarious bff quotes for you. Tag your bff these hilarious funny sayings and make life a little less harsh:

• “In order to prove your friendship. you must have a laugh attack with your best friend once a week. Twice a week. Thrice a week or maybe 7 days a week.” — s.r.a

• “She knows all my passwords. So, I can die easily now.”

• “Friendship is having the same kind of abnormal life, freakish behaviour and sense of humour.” — s.r.a

• “Whenever I video-call her. She picks it up and we both freak out, then die laughing.” —s.r.a

• “When I first saw her, I knew she was a disaster in the making."

• Me And My Best Friend Can Communicate Just With Face Expressions.
    “there’s nothing better than a friend. Unless it’s a friend with a chocolate.”- Linda gryson

• “You’re my best friend. Besides you already know too much.”

• “Me and my two friends disappears into books. What’s your superpower?”

Funny Friendship Quotes from Movies:

Best friends make our dark days brighter and sad days happier. Although they fill our life with charm they can also make us look like a victim of Keto diet (Chuckles). Never mind. Exchanging sarcastic statements and making fun of each other is like a strong pill of friendship. Fun makes friendship loving. Here are some funny friendship quotes from Hollywood movies that you can sit back and laugh at, or can post on your social media by tagging your best friends.

• “I’m sorry were you dropped on your head as an infant or you were just born stupid.” – The help (2011)

• “You actually were telling the truth. I do that quite a lot, yet people are always surprised.” – pirates of the caribbean (2003)

• “Is there any way you could lend me some money? Maybe twenty million dollars. – The Dictator (2012)

• “I’ve learned a new dance move. It’s the move on with your life.” – Superstar (1999)

• No, venti is twenty. Large is large. In fact, tall is large and grande is Spanish for large. Venti is the only one that doesn’t mean large. It’s also the only one that’s Italian. Congratulation, you’re stupid in three languages. – Role models (2008)

• “She was an angel that fell from heaven. So as ■■■■■■■.” –30 Rock

• “you’re literally too stupid to insult. He: Thank you.” – The hangover (2009)

• “If I’m not back in five minutes, just wait longer.” – Ace Ventura: Pet Detective (1994)

• “Stop trying to make fetch happen. You can’t sit with us. I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” – Mean Girls (2004)

• “Don’t point that ■■■ at him. He’s an unpaid intern.” – The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004)

• Meg: You know how men are. They think ‘No’ means ‘Yes’ and ‘Get lost’ means ‘Take me, I’m yours.’ – Hercules (2014)

Do Crazy Things Quotes:

Some friends make us do cute things. some take us to the most deadly adventures. some want us to be equally embarrassed with them. some wants to throw a laughing attack at us. friendships are cute. they are not comparable. we love their company and specially the craziest funny things that we do with them. They make us do so silly things that we would never prefer if left alone. but what we can say? these are the only moments that leave a smile on our face when we time travel. Here are some Quotes on craziness with your best friends that you can use.

• “We don’t go crazy. We are crazy. We just go normal, time to time.”

• “Boredom makes us do crazy things.”

• “Let’s do something a little different today. Let’s take risk and do crazy things together.”

• “Friends are you partners in the madness hours. They are always there and, when you have funny moments. You always know there are them to have those moments with.”- s.r.a

• “People say love makes you do crazy things but, in my case, our friendship helped me to do crazy things- those which I never ever imagined myself doing.”

• “We become best friends because we loved to do funny and crazy things.”

• “I knew we were meant to be- at the moment, I saw you walking like me.”