Broken Ribs Swollen Stomach

Broken ribs, discomfort and swelling?

You may have some kind of internal injury. Are your movements unusual or rare? Broken ribs take time to heal, but I've never heard of gas or nausea. Go to the doctor.

I also broke 4 ribs and it was the worst pain of my life and trying to sleep was a nightmare. It took 6 weeks for the pain to heal and stop, but I didn't feel any swelling or pain. You should see a doctor and get an X-ray. Not a single bone can be healed and it needs medical help to repair it.

How did you meet Where did you get all these wounds? There seems to be internal bleeding. Trapped stools, nausea and gas are definitely signs that you are bleeding from digestion or stomach while the blood is being digested. However, you don't have to sit here and ask strangers online. Go to the emergency room now!

Broken ribs, discomfort and swelling? ۔

Broken ribs 4 weeks ago I was sick 2 weeks later I still feel pain a few times after that but I feel constant swelling and pain and I am very sick Welcome any advice

I also broke 4 ribs and it was the worst pain of my life and trying to sleep was a nightmare. It took 6 weeks for the pain to heal and stop, but I didn't feel any swelling or pain. You should see a doctor and get an X-ray. One of the bones cannot heal properly and requires medical attention to repair.

How did you meet Where did you get all your wounds? There seems to be internal bleeding. Loose stools, nausea and gas are definitely signs that you are bleeding of some kind that kills your digestive system or stomach while the blood is being digested. Anyway, you don't have to ask strangers online here. Go to the emergency room now!