Fracture Types: What is the Meaning of Fracture Types?
When reviewing fracture insurance claims, the adjusters need to specify the type of fracture. These are general categories.
- When the bone is broken into several pieces, the mixture dissolves.
- An open fracture breaks both pieces of bone that penetrate the skin or damage an internal organ (such as a broken rib piercing a lung).
- Compression fractures occur when bone tissue fuses. This type of fracture usually occurs during a fall, in which people use their arms to slow down the fall, causing compression of the bones in the wrist or elbow.
- Depressive fractures are common with scalp injuries that push the bones into a retreat position, usually resulting in injury, indigestion, or trauma.
- Fracture Fracture is commonly called a fine fracture. The bone is broken, but not completely hollow, also called an incomplete fracture.
- The green branch fracture is aptly named because the bone is not broken, but bent and always consists of one piece. This type of fracture is common in children whose bones have not yet hardened.
- Pathological fractures are caused by disease, weakness in bone tissue, or other non-traumatic causes. This type of fracture can occur without abnormal force, such as: damage and collapse of bone tissue due to osteoporosis. When a pathological condition is present, trauma to the bone can cause more damage than can be expected if a secondary condition is not present. Pathological conditions can also delay or delay the healing process.
Literal Meanings of Fracture Types
Meanings of Fracture:
Crush it or break it.
Tearing or breaking hard objects or materials.
Due to the influence of the following sounds, usually a consonant is replaced by a defathong due to the consonant on.
Sentences of Fracture
The rock broke
The bone density test can predict the risk of a fracture.
Synonyms of Fracture
cleavage, crack, burst, separation, smash to smithereens, cleave, snap, breaking, smash, splinter, splitting, blow out, splintering, shattering, split, disintegration, fragment, breakage, fragmentation, bursting, cracking, separate
Meanings of Types:
Type (something) by pressing the keys on the typewriter or computer.
Determine your type (person, blood or tissue).
Categories of people or things with the same characteristics.
The person or object that exemplifies the ideas or characteristics of an object.
Letters or letters are printed or displayed on the screen.
Pull on each side of the medal or coin.
Abstract Classes or classes of elements or linguistic units that differ from the original form of language or writing.
Sentences of Types
Write a second draft
It penetrated your kidneys
This type of heater dryer grows best in homes
He highlighted his spiritual words as a kind of modern wisdom
The terms [dog], [cat], [horse] and [animal] occupy this kind of abstract area.
Synonyms of Types
genus, personification, paradigm, set, category, print, face, kind, archetype, epitome, quintessence, variety, model, group, perfect example, sort, species, exemplar, characters, race, bracket, strain, embodiment, family, pattern, typeface, class, letters, breed