Amazon workforce login is a process in which you can log in to amazon.force.com 17. To complete the login process, follow a few steps up to the end. After filling in all required particulars, you will complete the Amazon workforce login and get a successful message from Amazon.
- Open your browser and type amazon.force.com in the search bar.
- Open the Select Your country bar you can see two options, US and other countries; if you are from the US, then select the US, or if you are applying from any other country, then click on the other country option and then click on the blue button sign in create an account.
- If your registration is done, you sign in through your email and password.
- Registration is needed for the new user.
- You can see a form that requires your first name, last name, email address, password, mobile number, and valid country code. Fill out all the blanks and register.
- If all your information is valid and correct, it processes your application and gives a message in the dialog box: You are Successfully Registered.
Follow these steps to add other details after login.
After registration, the next step is providing your detail so that the company will contact you according to your details.
You must have to provide the information below:
- Your first and middle name and last name.
- Fill in your address in the respective option.
- Your country
- Your city, your state
- Postal code
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Preference days for working
- If you want information through SMS, you can activate this option.
Save all the documents you provided.
Experience is a key attraction for the employer, and it helps the recruiter match the desired vacancy.
- Provide your employment details like where you have been working, your company, and so.
- Starting and ending date of your last job.
- Your designation over there.
- Write details about your job responsibilities.
- Now click on save and continue.
- Fill in your last degree, which means that if you have done your bachelor, then fill out the information of your bachelor degree.
- You can drop down the blank options; it will show you all the required information regarding your education, fill it out and click on the Save and review.
It is the last thing you fill out before moving further. You can attach a soft copy of all your documents along with your CV and cover letter 1. You can skip this option; your application will also proceed without documents.
If you forget the password do the step below to recover it:
Follow these steps to recover your password.
- Go to the amazon workforce website 3.
- Click on forget the password.
- Add your email address to get a new password reset link.
- Now click on continue.
- You will receive a link through your mail from amazon, click the link and follow the instruction.
Go to the amazon workforce page, click on register account, fill out all the required information in blank columns, then click on register. You can add personal information in which academic information and work experience are included; it will help the recruiter match your qualifications according to the job requirement.
The frequently asked question about Amazon workforce login is given below.
1. Ques: How to create an amazon workforce password?
Ans.: Password required the following things.
- At least an eight-digit password.
- Lower case and upper letters should have one number and one letter
- It should have special characters.
- You can also see suggested passwords to take ideas.
2. Ques: What to do to solve the login problems of the workforce account?
Ans.: If you have difficulty logging into your amazon workforce account, check the following thing below.
- After registering your Amazon workforce account, you must verify your email address. Amazon will send you a mail through your register email. If you find then open that email and click on verify the email address. Now your email is verified.
- Now you can log in with the correct password and reset the password for any forgotten password.
- If you enter a password many times, your account could be a temporary block; in this situation, wait for some time and type the correct password.
- Make sure to caps lock while entering your password.
3. Ques: How do I know about my application process?
- Login to your workforce account
- Click on the options menu in the page’s upper right corner.
- Click on “applied jobs.”
- The application process will appear now.
4. Ques: How can I access the personal information section on the amazon workforce page?
Ans.: Personal information is the section in which you can add your personal and educational details and work experience. You must fill out all this information when creating an amazon workforce account. If you want to edit your provided information, follow these steps to access your information section.
- Login into the amazon workforce page
- Click on the menu button in the screen right upper corner.
- A menu appears; click on personal information.
5. Ques: How to change your email address?
Ans.: You can change your real-time email address follow these steps.
- Sign in to your workforce account with your registered email address
- Then click the menu button situated in the right upper corner of the page
- Select the personal information tab
- Here you can see the change email address option. Just follow the steps to change an email address.
Amazon workforce login is a webpage designed for people who want to apply for a job at Amazon. If you are an account holder, you can log in with your login credential, if you don’t have an account, you have to create an account, and then you can be applied for available vacancies. You need to fill in the required space like name, phone number, password, country, and zip code, and your account is created. In addition to the above, you must add personal information, academic qualifications, and previous job experiences. Now you can access it in detail.