Best Home Remedies for Dry Hair

Hair has always been the criteria of beauty. In ancient times women used to have hair longer than their knees and they were enough to mesmerize anyone. This is particularly because previously women do not have a trend to work at offices or being earning the person of the family. They used to stay at home. The second important reason is that these women were more inclined towards organic products and less chemically made products were available in the market, they had more nutritious hair. The first thing to always remember is never to wash your hair with hot water if your hair is dry. Hot water tends to lose moisture from your hair and they become even tougher. Not to forget the dryer the hair the more breakage you will experience.

Today we will be providing you with the tips & tricks that will work best on your hair. They will not only help remove dryness, dandruff, and patches from the scalp but also will boost health, shine, growth, and nourishment. Hair will be more tangled-free and tamed.

Before we start, we assure you that all the treatments will be 100% organic and 100% tried and tested so without any hesitation just test them blindly.

No. 1: Banana Honey Mask: (This treatment works best on normal-to-dry hair)

This mask is certainly very nourishing and healthy for your hair.

Ingredients and their measurements are as follows:

1 full Banana

1 Tbs Honey

1 Tsp Cream (Any full fat cream)

Just blend them and prepare a thick creamy mask. Take each strand of not more than one-finger thickness and apply from roots to the tips. Repeat the process throughout your hair. Keep them covered with a plastic bag or anything you find to lock in moisture. Keep it for 40 minutes and then wash them with Luke warm water. TADA!

No. 2: Mayonnaise Mask: (This treatment works best on dry-to-very dry and color-treated/ damaged hair)

Yes, you hear me right! Yummy mayonnaise works best on hair because it tends to be oily yet nutritious. The mayonnaise is made of egg yolks oil and so much more than your dry hair probably requires most. Yes, it can be a little smelly on the head but the results worth it.

Ingredients for this mask requires mayonnaise and any hair oil to blend to form a mask.

1 cup (small) mayonnaise

1/2cup (small) hair oil (any)

Just mix them to form a paste, apply for 1 hour and cover with head cap. Wash it off with your favorite shampoo and send us prayers for the result you’ll get :blush:

No. 3: Yogurt
Mask: (This treatment works best on normal-to-dry hair)

Yogurt is a known best remedy for the stomach and hair problems. It is an old and amazing treatment for hair to leave them shiny long and smooth as silk.

All you need is:

1 cup Yogurt (fresh/dairy or packed)

½ cup olive oil

1 full egg yoke

Mix them and make a paste. Apply in deep roots from roots to ends and leave it for 45 minutes. It doesn’t necessarily require to be covered and also it smells really bad if you cover, just fix it in a way by placing a towel band around the head so that it doesn’t drip down.

Remember to wash it with either cold or room temperature water otherwise, the yolk will boil in your hair and you’ll end up with a sticky smelly head :smiley:

No. 4 Hot Oil Treatment: (For all types of dry/ dandruff and patchy hair)

Now, this is the Bombshell we’re sharing with you. It is the kind of organic treatment that you will find in big superstores with fancy bottles and amazing descriptions and attractive packaging while you can easily make it at home in far less price than those fancy bottles.

Ingredients:

2 tablespoon Olive oil

2 tablespoon Mustard oil

1 tablespoon Almond Oil

2 Capsules Vitamin E ( add the vitamin E extract from the capsules in the formula)

½ teaspoon Black seed powder (Fennel flower)

2 sunflowers.

So, the process goes by mixing all the oils and warm them in the microwave for 1 minute or till the time the mixture gets hot (just before steaming) add vitamin E extracts, black seed powder, and two sunflowers (as it is) in a glass jar and put them under the sunlight. Keep this mixture stored for 24 hours before applying. Warm this â– â– â– â–  mixture just before applying. Massage deep in roots till end. Keep this mixture for an hour and wash your hair. This mixture can be stored for up to two weeks

in a cold place and whenever you want to apply it, warm it up and massage your head followed by a cap to cover the head. Wash your hair with your favorite shampoo. This mixture should be applied twice a week if your hair is color-treated and damaged. Otherwise, once a week is fine for normal-to-dry hair type. Your hair follicles will improve and it will start reviving its health by locking in moisture and necessary ingredients from the oil. Sunflowers are excellent for removing dandruff from the scalp and they are pack with energy and vital vitamins such as vitamin E, magnesium, protein, and other compounds that actually built hair health. Dunking flowers in warm oil will make them release their goodness in oil along with the most powerful black seeds that provide biotin to hair. This treatment is a natural boost to hair for shinier and healthier looking.

No. 5 Aloe Vera Mask:

This is very effective for dandruff and other scalp issues such as seborrheic dermatitis (an extreme condition of dandruff), flakiness, itch, and even minor psoriasis. Let’s look into the ingredients and their usage.

Ingredients:

1 fully grown aloe vera leaf

2 Tablespoon Olive oil

1 Teaspoon Glycerin

Wash leaf properly and rinse off its yellow-ish excretions. Take out the white sticky gel from the leaf. Grind it with other ingredients to form a gel mask. Apply in hair roots evenly and follow down to the ends. Let it sit for an hour and wash it off with shampoo. You will get shine, volume, and dandruff free hair.

Besides, keep conditioning your hair with normal conditioners available in stores after every wash for smooth results.

A little trick is to take 1-2 drops of olive oil and grease fingertips with it. Massage it in the scalp alone after every wash. Apply little amount so that it hardly makes your scalp oily. This small tip does not at all makes your hair oily and keep your scalp moisturized. Not only this, but it will also help grow new hair naturally. Do the remedies and thank me later!

People also search:
Remedies for oily hair

Frequently Asked Questions:

What can I do for extremely dry hair?

Too much dry hair causes hair breakage. For this, you need to dd biotin, omega-3 fatty acids, and healthy fats to your diet.
Do not wash your hair with hot or warm water
Do not wash or shampoo your hair very often
Do not use a hairdryer after wash.

How can I hydrate my hair at home?

Hair needs to be hydrated for healthy-looking, shine, and hair fall control. Oil your hair once or twice a week. Massage your scalp with yogurt or hot oils.
Try to protect your hair from dust and sunlight

What is the best oil for extremely dry hair?

Oils such as:
Coconut, Mustard, olive, and almond are best for extremely dry hair. These oils can be used in combination. Always warm oil before applying it to the scalp.

What is dry hair a sign of?

It can be an underlying problem related to your health or there could be certain deficiencies in the body that cannot help retain moisture in the hair. You should consult your doctor if the condition gets worse. Hair supplements are also available in the market for better hair health.

How can I hydrate my hair quickly?

Yogurt mask or egg yolks work best for hydration. Apply them for not more than 30 minutes and wash with cold water. use hair serums and conditioners for best results.

How can I repair my damaged hair fast at home?

You need to avoid stress because it also damages your hair health along with physical health. One whole egg once a week repairs your hair damage and provide hair with the nutrients to grow and replenish quick. Hair can grow up to an inch within a month by using egg once a week.

BEST HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY HAIR

Hair is an integral part of a person’s personality, especially for women. It defines your style, status and culture. Other than that, the condition of your hair is a reflection of your health and lifestyle. You can determine whether you’re getting a sufficient amount of nutrients and vitamins in your body.

Looking into the history, diverse cultures and civilizations have followed up their certain organic remedies to keep their hair healthy. From Egyptian civilization to the Renaissance to the Victorian eras, women used to strictly follow home remedies in order to enhance their beauty. Yes, beautiful hair is aesthetic and appealing. According to the researchers, 48% of people notices hair first. So, it’s more like a first impression.

WHAT IS DRY HAIR?

It is a condition when your hair doesn’t secure moisture in your scalp which eventually makes it look lackluster, frizzy and brittle. According to dermatologists, our hair has three layers: the innermost layer medulla, the middle cortex and the outermost layer cuticle. The outermost layer is made up of flattened cells covered by layers of natural oils. The function of this layer is to protect from harmful sun rays and other chemical products.

WHY IS MY HAIR SO DRY AND BRITTLE?

The main causes of dry hair are as follows:

• Excessive use of heating products (â– â– â– â–  dry, iron and curler)
  • Excessive exposure to sun rays and pollution
  • Use of hair color and other harsh chemical products
  • Nutritional deficiencies
  • Hair in contact with chlorinated water.
  • Washing your hair excessively
  • Exposure to the dry climate
  • Genetics
  • Hormonal Imbalances
  • Dehydration
  • Reaction of medications

SYMPTOMS OF DRY HAIR:

The symptoms of dry hair may include:

• The frizzy and brittle texture
  • Visible stray hair and split ends
  • Itchy scalp
  • Hair breakage and excessive hair fall
  • Excessive flaky dandruff
  • Your hair gets easily knotted
  • The long-term condition can cause scalp diseases such as psoriasis and eczema etc.

REMEDIES AND TREATMENT FOR DRY HAIR:

There are a plethora of organic home remedies for treating dry hair problems. Here are the lists below for attaining silky smooth shiny hair:

USE HOT OILS:

Heating oils is the best way to nourish your hair. You can use coconut, almond, mustard and amla oil which works best-restoring moisture.

Take a cup of oil and warm it in the microwave for about 3-5 minutes. Apply and gently massage onto hair for 10 minutes and wrapped it with a steamed towel. After 30 minutes, wash it with your desired shampoo and conditioner.

USE HAIR MASK:

I’ve been using my personal hair mask and literally it works like a magic. All you need is one cup of cream (skimmed), half a cup of amla oil and one teaspoon of melted petroleum jelly. Mix all the ingredients and apply this mask to your hair. leave it for 1 hour and wash it.

It’ll not only softens your hair but also eliminates frizziness, split ends and dandruff. Other than that it enhances strength and hair growth.

MAYONNAISE AND EGG:

Mayonnaise and eggs are rich in proteins that generate hair moisture and maintains strength. Mix 2 eggs in a cup of mayonnaise and apply it to your hair. Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse with cool water and shampoo.

TAKING SUPPLEMENTS:

Your hair doesn’t only need external care but also internal care too. Most of the hair problems are mostly occur due to deficiency of certain nutrients and vitamins. Taking the right supplements prescribed by the doctor should be religiously followed. The supplements include:

• Vitamin A, C and E capsules
  • Cod liver oil or Omega-3 oil
  • Iron supplements
  • Use of proteins in the diet

LET YOUR HAIR BREATHE:

Women with a hectic schedule always need to look presentable and for that, they go for straightening, curling and â– â– â– â– -drying their hair which exaggerates dry hair problems. So, give it a break and let your hair stay natural sometimes.

USE OF RIGHT PRODUCTS:

Your product choice plays a vital role in your hair health. So, always select the right shampoo. Go for mild and sulfur-free products. Other than that, avoid excessively washing your hair. Doctors recommend that washing hair three times a week works best.

USE COLD WATER:

Many people take a hot water bath in winters which are really bad for your hair. Hot water opens pores of cuticles which allows eliminating moisture from your hair. Use cold and tepid water instead which protects the cuticle seal from damage.

AVOID CHLORINATED WATER:

Most of the people who prefer swimming often suffer from dry hair as it is continuously being exposed to chlorinated water. So, most doctors advice to rinse water from freshwater before going and after swimming. Also, prefer using a latex cap when going in the water.

TRIMMING HAIR:

Trimming your hair is actually meant to remove the damaged parts of your hair that have been caused by everyday activities. It is also known as dusting hair as you’re getting rid of the parts that look unhealthy. It is a good way to maintain health by trimming 1/2 inch of it every four months. It doesn’t make your hair grow faster but allows promoting healthy hair growth.

USE OF CAPS AND HAIR SCARVES:

Sun rays are also the main reason promoting dry hair as it damages your hair cuticle. So, prefer using caps and headscarves for making a shade over your hair and also protecting your

hair from dust and pollution.

AVOID THE USE OF HAIR DYES:

Hair dyes are majority followed by every woman and no doubt it lavishes your personality and style but excessive dyeing procedures can cause great damage to your hair and promotes dryness, brittleness and frizziness.

Women should extra follow hair care treatments for protecting your dyed hair from damage. You should oil your scalp thrice a week, use damage repair shampoos and use authentic hair care masks and other products

CONCLUSION:

According to the Red book poll, 74% of women say bad hair day makes them depress, they face self-esteem issues and feel less confident. Beautiful hair is a booster for your personality and confidence. It shapes your looks and tones your features. With good hair, you feel confident and poised.

Taking care of yourself isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity and every person should take out time for themselves, make yourself feel good and treat yourself better.

I would like to appreciate all the information expecially that symptoms, you have mentioned in your write as i experienced these symptoms.

Yet, few things i want to add:
As, i myself suffered from terrible hairfall where all the efforts to rescue HAIRFALL failed. I know how does it feel when hair comes off while taking a bath, combing and seeing hair on pillow every morning. Literally heart aches. And all the confidence, self-esteem and self worth just end up in smoke in less than a minute.
Moreover, usually stress is a key factor in hairfall and usually stress don’t get off easily. You know what, stress is something that is not voluntarily handle by a person. Some people stressed even on minor things and some just ignore. It is kinda inherited thing.

And i’m one of them who stress alot and unfortunately my hormones got imbalance which not only affacted my hairs but also affected my body’s internal system too. Then, my nutritionist recommended me to start seed cycling and she recommended to make gel of flax seeds to apply over my hairs to get rid of hairfall. And now, my hair have became super amazing.

So what i did to rescue hairfall
First of all, i rectified my diet in first place. I started to take my meal on time.
I used to take 7 overnight soaked almonds every morning.

Effective remedy for hairfall
I’m sharing this remedy from my experience,
Add 200g of flax seeds in 2 glass of water, let it be boil for 5-6 minutes while continously stirring. Strain it when you get the gel like consistency. Then, add 2-3 capsules of vitmain E oil, 1tbsp of lavender oil, 2-3 tbsp of olive oil or coconut oil and mix altogther. Apply this gel for 2 hours then, wash it off. Use this gel thrice a week.
A worth try remedy to get healthy hairs.

When the hair does not obtain or hold adequate moisture, dry hair grows. This lowers the sheen which can make it look frizzy and dull. This condition is known as hairs dryness. Dry hair can affect men and women of any age, but as you get older, you’re more likely to develop it.

Your hair is made up of 3 layers. Natural oils in the outer layer help preserve the internal layers if your hair is healthy. They reflect light as well, making your hair look shiny. Sheen and luster are two indicators of healthy hair that are significant. The outer layer breaks down when your hair is dry, causing it to look dark and unhealthy. I will like to add some causes of hair dry in this article which are necessary to known by everyone for their hair’s care, which are as following;

CAUSES OF HAIR DRYNESS

1. You never indulge yourself in a head massage

Yes — you got it correctly! More frequently, you should treat yourself to this pleasure. The scalp is relaxed by massages, blood circulation is improved and sebum output is promoted. This is not a bad thing, it’s completely important for healthy hair in fact. If there is not enough sebum from the roots in the hair shaft, the hair will look brittle and dull. Tip: to quickly integrate this step into your routine, massage as you wash and condition in the bathroom.

2. You wash your hair too much

It is important to prevent constant brushing-too many brush strokes will rough up the hair surface, leaving it looking distressed. Better: comb or brush using high-quality methods made of natural materials as softly and infrequently as possible.

3. You wash your hair too much

Dry hair must not be cleaned on a regular basis. With each shampoo, basic, defensive oils are washed out of the hair. Result: the hair and scalp is dry and there is no shine in the hair. Apply this rule of thumb: wash just as much and as occasionally as absolutely required. Normally, shampooing every two or three days is appropriate.

4. too-warm bath, you wash your hair

It is true: a hot shower will work wonders after a long day. Just not because of your hair! There is so much exposure to hot water that is very dry and can be stopped. In lukewarm water, it is best to wash your hair. Rinse your hair in ice wash, which softens the surface of the roughened hair, if you can tolerate it.
5.The incorrect treatment goods are being used by you

Clean hair and hair that is infected are not the same thing. Dry hair lacks oil of natural origin. By colouring or processing, damaged hair is strained. Ensure that you use dry hair removal tools to correctly moisturise, smooth and preserve shine.

TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR DRY HAIR

The first step to restoring the good ,texture and shine of your hair is to make healthy improvements to your diet. It would be mirrored in your body and in your hair when your diet is bad. To include antioxidants and hair-supporting nutrients including biotin, vitamin E , vitamin C and iron, a balanced diet for hair requires plenty of lean protein as well as fresh fruits and vegetables.

There are some things you should do to start changing the state of your dry, brittle hair, in addition to making safe improvements to your diet.

I. Turn to a conditioner and shampoo built for damage control

These are designed to help preserve the hair’s safe state and strength with hair-supporting ingredients such as vitamins , protein and moisturising oils.

II. Using a cream or conditioning mask for pre-shampooing

In the bathroom, it may take a few more minutes, but it is well worth the moisturising and reconditioning advantages.

III. Choose brands for hair styling formulated with hydrating ingredients

While removing harsh and drying ingredients such as alcohol and sulfates, look for moisturizers such as shea butter, argan oil and coconut oil.

IV. Any other day, try washing your hair

Any day, washing your hair will take away the natural oils that keep the hair hydrated and conditioned. Instead, try washing your hair every other day, using a dry shampoo on the days between, if appropriate.

V. Be more conscious of the way you wash your hair

Focus the lather on the roots while shampooing your hair, and leave the ends alone. For the conditioner, center your attention on the dry, broken ends and avoid the area of the scalp.

**Basic information:-**When exposing your hair to heat or the sun, use safe hair products. Before using heat equipment, spritz on a thermal protector spray and cover the hair with a hair spray-on SPF before enjoying the day in the sun.

NATURAL HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY HAIR

We hurt our hair continuously. If it’s harsh summer sun, over-doing it with the styling instruments, or even pollution. Over time, our hair appears to get affected. However, good news will bring your hair back to life. This are the top 3 home remedies for dry, damaged hair that are normal.

1. Oliva Hair oil

For locking moisture in, olive oil is famously known. Olive oil provides antioxidants that function well to keep your hair clean.

How To Apply:- Pour about a tablespoon into a healthy microwave cup (maybe a little more if your hair is longer), and steam it up. And sure that it does not boil! Function from the ends of the hair to the roots with olive oil, stopping at around 1 inch from the scalp. Cover your hair with a wet towel until you’re done applying the olive oil. Keep it going for 30 minutes at least. Shampoo and condition your hair as normal until the 30 minutes are done.

2. Soapberry

Soapberry has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years to cleanse and nourish hair and skin. As a natural complement to shampoo, one way that soapberry can be used is. You just have to wash your hair with them! Soapberries contain vitamins A , D, E , and K that contribute to your hair’s shine. They are soft, too, and they can cleanse your hair without stripping it of its natural oils.

3. Avocado

On our list, avocado is number three, and for good reason! To preserve a good glow in your hair, it packs rich vitamins, essential fatty acids and positive minerals. You can use avocado for your hair in so many ways.

How To Apply:- Let 's keep it easy, but once they have a smooth consistency, peel and mash one avocado with 2 teaspoons of olive oil. To clean the scalp, add the mixture and then cover it with a shower cap. Rinse your hair after 30 minutes and then wash your hair the way you would usually do.

CONCLUSION

Hairs are known as natural beauty in the east region of world. Shiny,silky and healthy hairs make us more attractive and groom our personality. It is a gift of God,so we should care about them and left all these things which make them fizzy, unhealthy and dry.

Finding best Hair home remedies for dry hair at home? No problem! We got you. We all know the struggle of dry hair, from hair everywhere your personal space to countless dandruff on your shoulders and multiple infections generating on your scalp. The article above’s very informative and helping with different remedies of all the homemade supplies henceforth it’s not suitable for everybody. These remedies might prove useless for a few people, Why? Let me enlist some things in these remedies that aren’t healthy for you.

Mayonnaise

It may nurse your hair with it’s rich formula but you wish to understand that for a few reason it’s for eating purpose. Never use factory processed food intakes for the external use. Mayonnaise contains salt, eggs and creams in heavily amount instead of one ingredient that you’ll apply particularly to your hair. It leaves hair sticky and oily after even two washes, so it’s an infinite No!

Supplements

Instead of taking artificially produced supplements choose natural fruits and vegetables that are stuffed with vitamins and further waters that help boost your metabolism and pump more blood which’s the foremost benefit in thickening of hair roots.

Hot oils

Hot oils won’t suit you if you reside in highly temperature, dry and polluted places.

Here are some healthy ways to stay your hair soft, oil-free and silky.

Rosemary Oil

Rosemary’s volatile oil — which holds the plant’s core components, or essence — is extracted and sold in small bottles. Despite its name, it isn’t a real oil, because it doesn’t contain fat. thanks to rosemary oil’s use in folk medicine, many scientists are now testing its potential health benefits.

It’s non-sticky and lightweight weight helping scalp pores to receptive air and lets the graceful blood-circulation. Massage your scalp and ■■■■ ends with gentle rubs, wash and dry after half-hour. It’ll be beneficial as ■■■■ I promise.

Rice water

Yes! Sounds weird but it’s the miracle to frizzy hair. the quality tradition of Korean’s and Bengali’s of using fermented rice water before cooking it’s gotten so popular within the world now. Rinse your hair even your face with rice water not only it gives silky, rich cream hair it also helps you get eliminate itchy scalps.

Olive Oil

Extracted from olives this oil’s nourishing and non-sticky to best level. Folks in northern areas use it as a moisturizer for his or her dry skins and more purposes to bolster their skin-care. Massage it on your scalp only after an honest wash so dry it afterwards.

Henna

South Asia’s centuries old tradition of applying henna on the day after day to their hair, palms and soles of feet has proved to be scientifically healthy for various purposes now. It’s incorporates a cool and delicate effect on your scalp, not only this it gives you silky and naturally shiny brown coloured hair.

Conclusion

I hope of these benefit you during how or another, but undertake things on the premise of your hair type. Then continue with the routine that suits you o.k… If not seek a dermatologist and expert for an accurate guidance

1 Like

Best home remedy for dry hairs difficult to pick.however it depends upon your hair type some home remedies work on damage type hairs but some hair type remain unchanged.so choose wisely what your hair actually need.

here are some of home remedies that we can try.thanks to our ancestors of being aware us time to time.dry hairs also indicates serious health issues because it depicts that one is lacking in essential vitamins and minerals.in such case talie care of your personal health is necessary.
Dry hair can minimize your hair growth
Keeping in view various problems of dry and damaged hair.you should also know that if you are in fond of long hairs so this dream can’t be true unless you made these necessary remidies at home given below

Best dry hair remedies at home

1. Mustard oil massage

Mustard oil massage can give you better blood circulation that increases growth of hair and decreases the dryness of hair.

1. Deep conditioning method

in this method you have to apply excessive amount of conditioner on your here for a limited time. In this way you drive ears became smooth and sleek. I personally used this method. Which is extremely good and you can revise it once in a week.

1. Yogurt and egg mask

By applying yoghurt and egg mixture you are giving your dry hairs a protein which is very necessary to eliminate the dullness and dryness on your hairs. You have to apply this mixture about half an hour you can increase the time for better results.

1. Banana and olive oil hair mask

in this method you have to match the banana or blanket with olive oil make sure no lumps remain in the mixture that can stuck in your hairs. Apply this mixture for 1 hour and it will make your hair shiny.

1. Mayonnaise application

In this method you have to apply mayonnaise on your hairs and wait for 30 minutes then rinse it thoroughly.

1. Vitamin e serum

What is systems are extremely good for the growth of your hairs just open a serum and apply your wet hairs it will your dryness.

1. Hot wet towel method

This method you have to take one bucket of normally hot water and then soak the towel in it it and tie on your hairs it will give moisture to your hair.
8. Aloe vera and baby oil mixture

Again this method is very good for your hairs baby oil contains vitamin e and other essential oils that protect your hair from dryness. On the other hand aloe vera is a miraculous herb

Summary

various methods are available according to your hair type.keep in touch with nature that has mysterious benefits perhaps man
Can never elaborate it thoroughly.

Remedies For Dry Hair:

Thick, healthy and shiny hair is a dream of every girl but dry and frizzy hair is a big obstacle in a way. Dry and frizzy hairs require proper time to time care. Most people also find it hard to get rid of their dry hairs.
The best way to get rid of dry hair is to moisturize and deep condition them on a regular interval. Hair masks are a perfect way to moisturize and nourish your hair but of course the results are not everlasting. You need to condition your hair on a regular interval. Continuous moisturizetion for long time actually changes the hair a little bit. Remember patience is the key here you have to be consistent to see long lasting effects and actual changes in your hair.

What causes dry hair:

Our scalp produces oils which nourishes our hairs. When the scalp doesn’t produce enough oil or the hairs lose a lot of moisture. There are many reasons that causes less oil production or too much escape of moisture. Some of the common reasons are:

1. Living in a hot and dry climate.
  2. Spending too much time in Sun or in wind.
  3. Using shampoo too often and too much.
  4. Using heat styling tools.
  5. Dyeing your hair.
  6. Dry scalp (can be genetically)
  7. Age, as we age our scalp produce less oils which causes dry scalp and eventually dry hair.

Trimming of hairs:

If your hairs are too much dry, damaged and have a lot of split ends then it’s better to cut the last few inches of your hairs. Don’t worry the hairs will grow back. Take better care of your hair after trimming so that when your hairs grow again they are not damaged and dry like before.

Remedies For Dry Hair:

Following are some hair masks that can provide deep conditioning and moisture to your hair and can help in repairing of dry and damaged hairs.

Yogurt and oil mask:

Yogurt and oils both are amazing for providing nourishment to your hair. Yogurt makes the hair soft and silky and provides moisture.
For the mask add any oil that suits your hair (recommended Olive oil) into the yogurt. Mix it properly and the mask is ready to apply. Let it sit on your hair for 30 to 40 minutes.

Avocado and mayo mask:

Avocado contains fatty acid that provides nourishment to the hair and mayo makes the hair soft, silky and shiny.
Add Avocado, mayo and your favorite oil ( olive oil recommended) in a blender and blend it to get a creamy textured mask. You can apply it minimum for 30 minutes and maximum for 1 hour.

Aloe Vera mask:

Everyone knows the benefits and moisturizing effects of Aloe Vera. It is great for treating dry hairs.
Just add Aloe Vera a little amount of honey and your favorite oil (recommended Olive oil) in a blender and blend it to get your deep conditioning mask. Let it sit on your hair for 30 to 45 minutes.

Yogurt and honey mask:

Honey also provides moisturizetion to the hair and when combined with yogurt gives great results.
Add honey in yogurt mix it well and the mask is ready to apply. Apply it on your hair for 30 to 45 minutes.

Banana and honey mask:

Bananas are great to make your hairs soft, silky, frizz free and manageable.
For the preparation of mask take a fully ripe banana add it in the blender with honey, mayo and the oil which suits your hair ( olive oil recommended). Blend it and apply the mask on your hair for 45 minutes to 1 hour.

Essential oils:

Essential oils are great for your hairs. A little amount of essential oil works wonder for the hair.
Add 3 to 4 drops of essential oils in your regular oil to get better results.

4 Tips for better results:

1. Use a plastic bag to cover your hair after applying the hair mask. Covering your hairs with plastic provides mild heat to the hair which gives better results of the mask.
  2. While applying the mask focus more on the tips of your hair because tips need the most nourishment.
  3. Detangle your hairs before applying the mask.
  4. Apply the mask once in a week or once in a two weeks. Remember consistency is the key.

6 Tips to prevent dry hair:

Following are some tips that can help you to get soft and manageable hairs.

1. Whenever you shampoo your hair always use a conditioner. Some people don’t use conditioner as they think it makes the hair fall. Use a good quality conditioner as it helps in locking the moisture in your hair. Don’t apply it near your roots only apply it on your middle ends to ends. You will see a noticeable difference in your hair with and without conditioner.
  2. After washing your hairs use serums and non sticky oils to moisturize your hairs.
  3. If your hairs becomes really dry and frizzy after you air dry your hairs then you are not doing it the right way. As already mentioned wind also makes your hairs dry. The proper way to air dry your hairs is tieing them when they becomes 70 to 90 percent dry. Make sure not to make your ends too dry before tieing.
  4. After washing you hairs don’t rub them with a towel as this creates friction and makes your hairs frizzy and dry. Use micro fiber towel or a cotton T-shirt to dry your hairs as it doesn’t create that much friction.
  5. Don’t let your hair fall free for too long. Try making protective hairstyles like buns and braids to protect your hairs from wind.
  6. Always tie a loose braid while going to bed. Don’t let your hairs fall freely as it creates friction with the pillow and makes your hair dry and frizzy.

Conclusion:

The main cause of dry hair is lack of moisture produced by scalp or loss of moisture from the hairs.
Hair masks are the best way to moisturize and nourish your hairs and consistency and patience is the key here. Continuous use of hair masks can create long lasting effects.
If your ends are too dry and damaged then it is better to cut them.

Best Home Remedies For Dry Hair Hair damage is quite just split ends. Best home remedy for dry hair is extremely important because most of the cannot afford expensive hair treatments. Extremely damaged hair develops cracks within the outside layer (cuticle). Once the cuticle lifts (opens), your hair is in danger for further damage and breakage. it’s going to also look dull or frizzy and be difficult to manage.
What is Dry Hair
Dry hair causes when you don’t give attention you your hair , you are not massaging properly. To get smooth and shiny hair Brittle hair to smooth, shiny looks? the solution isn’t always cut and dried. For the foremost part, hair damage is permanent because hair is really a set of ■■■■ cells, making them beyond repair.
The only real cure is time, a pair of shears, and taking steps to stop new damage.
But don’t despair, with proper hair care and a couple of targeted treatments, you’ll help restore the outer cuticle and start to enhance the design and feel of your hair.
Why My Hair Is So Dry And Brittle

Dry scalp.
Your hair has no natural lubrication. It relies on oils made in its roots to stay it moisturized. Since the roots are under your scalp , dry scalp goes along side dry hair. Dry scalp peels and sheds flakes on your shoulders.
As you grow old , your hair makes less oil. Hormone changes after menopause also can cause dry hair.
Environmental conditions
These include a dry, hot climate, frequent sun and windage , and frequent exposure to chlorinated or salty water.

Lack of protection
Each strand of healthy hair features a protective layer called the cuticle. even as shingles shield your home from rain and sun damage, the cuticle protects your hair from heat and sun damage. during a healthy cuticle, the layers lie tightly together and keep moisture in. When a cuticle’s layers separate and peel faraway from hair, it can’t hold moisture and a few oil escapes.
Home [hair care]
This can include:

1.Washing your hair too often.

2.Using a harsh shampoo.

3.â– â– â– â– -drying your hair too often.

4.Heat damage from straighteners or a home appliance.

5.Harsh chemicals like dyes, perms, and relaxer.

Remedies And Treatment For Dry Hair

Wash your hair less often
You may be ready to escape with washing once or twice every week rather than a day . (Many people can.) As a bonus, once you shampoo less frequently, you won’t got to ■■■■-dry and heat-style your hair the maximum amount .

Use a light shampoo
Products made specifically to assist dry hair will have fewer drying detergents.

Use a conditioner
Choose a moisturizing conditioner.It’ll keep hair cuticles lying flat in order that they hold in natural oils.

Avoid alcohol
It dries out your hair, so choose hair products without it.

Use natural oils
Massage hair with coconut or jojoba oil.

Try knowledgeable deep conditioning.
If none of the choices above helps, ask your stylist about this treatment.

Trim split ends
They contribute thereto frizzy look and feel. Removing them can make hair feel smooth.
Anyone can suffer from dry hair. But why does hair actually become dry and brittle? What increases your risk of dry hair? We’ve listed the common causes of dry hair – and reveal the way to keep yours looking healthy and glossy.

Causes Of Dry Hair

1.You rarely Do A head massage
Yes – you heard that right! you ought to treat yourself to the present luxury more often. Massages stimulate the scalp, increase blood circulation and encourage sebum production. this is often not a ■■■■■ thing – actually it’s absolutely essential for healthy hair. If the hair shaft doesn’t receive enough sebum from the roots, hair will appear brittle and dull.

2.You wash your hair too often
Dry hair shouldn’t be [washed daily. Essential, protective oils are washed out of the hair with each shampoo. Result: hair and scalp become dry, and hair lacks shine. Apply this rule of thumb: wash only as often as absolutely necessary, and as rarely as possible. Shampooing every two to 3 days is generally sufficient.

3.You wash your hair in too-hot water
It’s true: a hot shower after an extended day can work wonders. But not on your hair! an excessive amount of exposure to predicament is extremely drying and will be avoided. It’s best to scrub hair in lukewarm water.
Home Remedies to urge obviate Dry Hair

1.Use Aloe plant and Yogurt Mask.

2.Use Egg Mask.

3.Use Mayonnaise.

4.Use vegetable oil.

5.Use Butter.

Conclusion
When you can’t afford expensive hair products, home remedies is that the best solution .These home remedies really work for dry hair. Whether it’s burn plant , honey ,avacado, yogurt,egg etc of these remedies Are very helpful for dry hair.