Most businesses in the digital era are taking their process online to provide the services in the market and match all market trends to stay ahead of their competition. Therefore, the requirement for Node.JS Web Application Development Framework has come into the picture to cater to all the businesses with their web application requirements in 2021.
The best thing any business can do when thinking to develop web applications is to hire dedicated ReactJS developers and Node.JS developers to fulfill their requirements and have a seamless web application development and functioning.
What Is Node.JS?
Node.JS web application development is very fast in code execution and never delays application functions by buffering any data. It is released under the MIT license and uses one threaded program. This allows the same program to provide similar services to a larger number of requests compared to a conventional server like Apache HTTP Server.
Types of Node.JS Frameworks
Due to the trend of web application development in recent years, Node.JS has become one of the most common languages that increase the hiring of Node.JS Developers by web application development service providers.
With the increasing market trends, companies have the requirement to Hire ReactJS Developer in India and Node.JS developers to boost web application development resulting in a tremendous growth of the company.
There are multiple frameworks under Node.JS, but we would like to talk about the top Node.JS Frameworks for Web App Development in 2021.
Express is the most popular framework for Node.JS and is used by over 70 percent of all developers to acknowledge the most common Node.JS framework.
It is one of the Node.JS dynamic platforms that provide developers with full simplicity and liberty for application alterations and modifications in the application interface and user interface. As it is lightweight, it is straightforward and helps guide servers and routers. Additionally, this framework is the first choice for all developers, mainly for single-page applications, blogs, or public HTTP APIs.
Benefits of Express.JS
- Increased capability by providing support for multiple extensions and plugins.
- Easy data integration.
- Provides a precise learning curve for developers who are familiar with Node.JS.
- URL-based HTTP-based routing functionality system.
- It is a modular framework and is robust and completely adjustable.
- It comes with MVC that allows growth-centric applications.
- Supports over 14 template engines and delivers exceptional results.
Koa is another widely used Node.JS server-side platform framework that helps you style and build server-side apps to manage all errors while delivering an excellent performance. The design of Koa gives supposed generators that help forestall call-backs and productively standardize hub blemishes.
With Koa, a developer can handle all types of content with the same URL, including page translations, content customization on an eCommerce website, image format management, and many more. It does not package any middleware and offers an elegant range of technologies that make it easier and enjoyable for developers.
Benefits of Koa.JS
- Koa.JS provides a high degree of software customization.
- ES6 generator availability provides developers with functionalities to prevent call-back calls.
- It is a lightweight framework that improves the efficiency of any software gradually.
- It ensures a modular approach for the simple creation of a dynamic web application.
Socket.io is a full-stack platform that uses various programming languages to provide a simple and straightforward API interaction with any service virtually in harmony. With its extensive speed and development durability, developers really like using its architecture for web app developments.
It isn’t easy to write a chat application with common stacks of web applications like LAMP (PHP). To overcome such difficulties, Socket.io includes polling modifications on the server, keeping track of timestamps, and many more.
Benefits of Socket.io
- Real-time analytics.
- Binary streaming and fast socket handling.
- Capacity to customize web socket URL routings.
- Auto identification and correction of program errors.
Hapi is a freely accessible open-source platform for web app development. Since the platform is stable and robust in security aspects, it is relied upon for creating proxy servers, REST APIs, and other desktop applications. It has an extensive collection of multi-functional plugins that are built-in, which relieves you from using unauthorized middleware.
The straightforward idea for designing the system with Hapi is to have a large team that can perform several projects simultaneously with excellent resource implementation.
Benefits of Hapi
- Recycled modules with excellent assistance.
- Offers support for amazing built-in plugins.
- Excellent support for large size and dispersed team.
Benefits of NEST
- Ensuring CLI for flexible system characteristics.
- Flat learning curve.
- FRP to automate graphic user interface dynamics.
- Supply dedicated configurations for all device review forms.
Meteor is a Node.JS full-stack platform that provides developers with extensive assistance for web app development for real-time web and mobile apps while ensuring flawless operations. It uses a single API for front-end and back-end developments as it is a solid Node.JS structure. Compared to Express Platform, Meteor offers a heavy-duty web application creation process.
Benefits of Meteor
- The same code to support multiple platforms to increase software production for the company’s performance development.
- Less web and mobile device coding requirements.
- Simple to combine, which is similar to Angular, React, Vue, and other programming languages,
- Lightweight architecture for excellent app development results.
In brief, the significant benefits of a chat application server to utilize Node.JS makes it possible for developers to scale software in horizontal and vertical directions. The inclusion of additional nodes to the other code structure helps the horizontal scaling of any web application.