Lip Flip

Lip Flip basically involves a couple of small injections of toxin into the muscle, just above the lip outline. The toxin relaxes the muscle around the mouth (specially, the orbicular oris muscle). This action allows the highest lip to be gently unrolled, creating a subtle, sexy pout and therefore the illusion of added volume.

LIP Flip

What does the treatment of Lip Flip involves?

• When we’re talking about lip flips, we are on Botox/Dysport injections – to not be confused with dermal filler within the lips. It’s a completely different procedure and provides a special result for clients.

• The treatment is extremely quick and straightforward. After an initial consultation and verification from the prescribing doctor, four small injections are administered just above the highest lip.

• For your satisfaction here is the customer review:

:point_right:Customer Review:-
:girl:Georgia: As someone who has received the lip flip – I’m telling you immediately it’s the quickest, easiest manicure I’ve ever undertaken. Granted, it had been the primary time I’ve ever had botox, but every part of me wishes to return a pedicure was as fleeting as this.

How much does cost of Lip Flip procedure?

Prices start at $28.00 for all four injections.A lip flip is an elective cosmetic procedure, so it won’t be covered by insurance. But because it generally uses only a few units of Botox, it’s a cheaper option than dermal fillers.

A lip flip generally costs between $81 and $501.00.

How long does Lip Flip last?

Most people require repeat treatments every 2-4 months.

:point_right:customer review:
:girl:Lysia: In the days that followed, I definitely experienced some numbness of my top lip, also as a true difficulty getting my mouth around my (environmentally friendly) straw when having a bevy. you furthermore may appear as if a knob when rinsing your mouth after brushing your teeth, but I’m hoping this is often not something you are doing publicly anyhow. Anyway, I’m all back to normal now.

Does Lip Flip hurt?

If you’ll handle a biopsy, you’ll handle this.

For your comfort here is the review of one more customer.

:point_right: :point_right:Customer review
:girl:Reckon: Sure, I reckon a tear rolled down my cheek but I’m an enormous fat baby and it had been over before it began. The sting passes quickly and that they even gave me a stress ball because I’m a robust independent woman who doesn’t need a hand to squeeze.

Is there any recovery time after Lip Flip?

You may feel swelling or redness after the procedure but it settles down after few hours.

Here is the customer review after the procedure:

:point_right: :point_right:Customer Review
:girl:Georgia
: I had four tiny blood spots from the injections that I dabbed (like, with a plant disease – not the dance move), before happening my merry way. people have experienced pinprick bruises and a few mild redness/swelling but it settles within few hours.

LIP FLIP Recovery time

How is Lip Flip Procedure Done?

Before the lip flip procedure, the person is suggested to discontinue alcohol consumption and also blood thinners like aspirin. they will worsen the swelling.

During the procedure After the procedure
The lip flip procedure takes around 10 minutes to finish. The procedure isn’t painful therefore anesthesia isn’t required. People relate the pain to only just like the pain of pimples on the lips. After the lip flip procedure, the individual can resume daily activities. The upper lip might feel slightly numb and might look swollen.
The doctor injects the botox within the center and therefore the corners of the upper lip. Avoid smoking for a couple of days after the lip flip procedure because it may increase the danger of infection. don’t rub or massage the lips because it might cause the botox to spread. Sleep on the rear in order that the lips don’t continue the pillow.

Result of Lip Flip

The results of lip flip are visible within a couple of days, with improvement gradually. the entire effect is seen 14 days after the procedure.

Lip flip isn’t permanent and therefore the results last for 2-3 months. because the result wears off, you’ll get an additional botox injection to take care of the result.

Pros and Cons of Lip Flip

pros cons
Lip Flip is surely a painless procedure Overtreating is only a considered the major downside of Lip Flip.
The procedure is quick and last only for 10 minutes Overtreating may cause difficulty in eating, drinking, sucking on a straw.
It looks natural after the procedure
And yes it is a safe procedure

Why people are now choosing Lip Flip over Dermal Fillers?

Lip flip and dermal fillers, both give fuller glossy lips, but the procedures differ.

LIP FLIP DERMAL FILLER
Lip fillers only appear to form the lip plumper the dermal fillers actually make the lip fuller.
Lip flips use a little amount of botox to relax the muscles around the upper lip in order that turns upward. It makes the lip look fuller but doesn’t increase the quantity. In dermal filler, the medical professional injects the lips with a substance made from mucopolysaccharide. mucopolysaccharide gives skin structure and a hydrated appearance.

For someone who wants to vary the form and volume of lips, dermal fillers are a far better choice.

Side Effects Of Lip Flips

Lip flip is taken into account as a secure procedure and has very low risks as only a little amount of botox is employed.

There could be minor bruising or swelling at the puncture.

If an outsized amount of botox is injected, it might cause the lips to relax an excessive amount of leading to difficulty in closing them. It could also cause:

1. Drooling
  2. Difficulty in spitting or whistling
  3. Difficulty in speaking certain words
  4. Difficulty keep fluids in mouth after drinking
  5. Dropping off 1 side of the mouth

The symptoms would subside because the botox wears off.

In rare cases, a botox might cause a headache, fever, or chills.

Botulism after Lip Flip

Botulism is another rare side effect of botox. it’s important to consult a doctor immediately if the signs of botulism are seen, which include:

1. Trouble swallowing
  2. Difficulty breathing
  3. Blurred vision
  4. Slurred speech

Lip flip may be a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that will assist in giving fuller lips without dermal fillers. it’s a less costly option than dermal filler.

It is important to consult a professional plastic surgeon to travel ahead with the procedure.

LIP FILLERS

How do I find a professional provider for Lip Flip procedure?

Even though a lip flip may be a non-surgical cosmetic procedure, it should be performed by a trained medical professional or a cosmetic surgeon who has been certified to perform the procedure.

It’s always an honest idea to satisfy the doctor beforehand, in order that they can explain what they’ll do during the procedure and show you before and after photos of other patients.

At the initial consultation, here are some questions you’ll ask:

1. Can this procedure help me achieve the design I want?
  2. How should I steel myself against the procedure?
  3. What should I avoid (like smoking) after the procedure?
  4. How should I look after my lips post-procedure?

:file_folder: Summary
A lip flip may be a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that will help people achieve a fuller upper lip without dermal filler. The procedure of flip lip involves Botox injections into your upper lip. This substance is injected in upper lip to relax the muscles and “flip” your lip upward. It’s a less costly option than a dermal filler because it uses only a few units of Botox.

Is the Lip Flip procedure is time taking?

It’s important to seek out a professional plastic surgeon to try to do the procedure. At your initial consultation, invite before and after pictures and discuss what you’re hoping to realize.

The lip flip procedure is for about 10-12 minutes. It consists of injecting botox into the Cupid’s bow. Cupid’s Bow: i.e. into the center of the upper lip and therefore the corners of the mouth.

The injection is understood to temporarily relax the muscles around the lip, causing a part of the upper lip inside the mouth to flip upward and outward. this provides the lips a fuller appearance.

Do I need Lip Flip?

People who choose the lip flip procedure include those who:

1. Hope to realize fuller lips without a dermal filler
  2. Think their upper lip “disappears” once they smile
  3. Want their smile to seem less gummy, which is when your smile shows more of your gums than you’d like

Generally, the consequences of the procedure last for 8 to 12 weeks. If you’re trying to find a more permanent option, lip lifts or dermal lip fillers could be better for you.

Frequently Asked Questions

People are also wondering about following queries:

1- What’s the difference between a lip flip and a dermal filler?

Lip flips and dermal fillers both end in fuller-looking lips. But the procedures differ.

While lip flips only appear to form lips plumper, dermal fillers actually do make lips fuller. during this procedure, a medical professional will inject your lips with a substance made mostly of mucopolysaccharide. mucopolysaccharide helps give your skin structure and a hydrated appearance.

2- When I would need a Lip Flip?

Lip Flip is a procedure for very specific conditions such as

1. If you need fuller lips appearance
  2. If you don’t want a distance between your upper lip and nose
  3. If you when you smile your upper lip goes disappear

3- What are the substances using in Lip Flip procedure and Lip Filler procedure?

Botox, or botulinum toxin relaxes the muscle around the lips and these are only two substances which are uses for Lip Flip Procedure.During the dermal fillers hyaluronic acid, a natural substance is used this substance produced in the body that attracts hydroden and oxygen.

4- what are the advantages of Botox Lip Flip?

1. It is much cheaper as compared to other lip augmentation procedures.
  2. It is a day care procedure with minimal side effects.
  3. The effects lasts only for few months duration.
  4. It wears off gradually by 3 to 5 months.
  5. It is easily reversible.

5- How can I look Pretty?

There are many ways to enhance your beauty and to look more beautiful naturally.

1. Having plenty of water.
  2. Eat fruits full of nutrients.
  3. Having 2 glasses of water early in the morning.
  4. Start to eat more iron intake.
  5. Take deep breathes.
  6. sleep soundly.

Conclusion:

Lip flips is a magical procedure that is done by strategically injecting very small quantities of Botox at the corners of the mouth and near the upper lip. Whole process takes but 10 to 12 minutes in professional hands.

Botox springs from neurotoxin , which works by temporarily disrupting the nerves within the muscle to form them relax. A Botox lip flip relaxes the orbicularis oris muscle. This circular muscle acts sort of a drawstring round the mouth.

Related Articles

How to Kiss?
How to do french kiss?
Make Lip Gloss - How To Make Lip Gloss
How To Get Rid of Double Chin
How To Be Pretty