Muscle Building Workouts For Beginners

Here are a few tips you need to follow in order to build muscles:

Be Consistent

I am a beginner and I don’t even know how to train? How do I build my muscles? I want muscles that are toned and sculpted and I don’t want to go bulky! The trainer does not care about my training and I do not know the proper performance of the exercises? My coach tempts me with the results of nutritional supplements, should I buy them now or is this not the right time?

First you have to know that we have all gone through this stage, so that I now remember my start in this game when I was training under the hands of a neglected coach and his first and last concern was selling supplements after he tempted me with them even if they were of little use. Today I am not asking you for money, as a beginner all you need is only 5 minutes to read the next lines, and I assure you that you will not need to run after a trainer to explain how to exercise.

Set your goal at the beginning

It is very important that you define your goal precisely before you begin your journey into the world of fitness and bodybuilding.

Always ask yourself: “What does my body need?” Do you need to lose a great deal of fat, or are you the thinnest type who needs to build muscle and not worry about fat, or are you the third type who has some annoying fats and wants to get rid of them while dividing his body muscles especially stomach muscles!! Well, let’s agree that if you are a high-fat person, you must focus on losing fat first, and then start the process of building muscle, so you will focus on following a weight-loss diet for the time being, and then go to build muscle, so fat is not It can turn into muscles, as some claim.

If you’re the skinny type, welcome, your first and last goal is building muscle and I don’t think you are at all in the dark. What if you are the third type?! If you are the third type and you only have an acceptable fat percentage and not large, then you can start to inflate the muscles and not worry about some fat accumulated around your waist as it is little and sooner or later it will disappear with continuous exercise, but on condition that you follow a clean diet and away from fast food. I would like to give some attention to fat-burning exercises such as cardio and HIIT.

Muscle building rules for beginners

In the beginning, before you build your body muscles, you should build the mind and appropriate thinking for this task. Bodybuilding or fitness is nothing but a thought. If you think that you will go to the gym day after day and lift weights randomly and without sound thinking, know that you will inevitably fail and may be injured. Frustrated and retires from this game.

Let me help you form a sound mind in the world of bodybuilding and fitness by answering some of the questions in your head. What are the building blocks of bodybuilding you must adhere to in order to get positive results?

Proper nutrition, adequate sleep (8-10) hours, proper exercise, and regular exercise.

Are there bodies that do not respond to bodybuilding?

I deliberately mentioned this topic because there may be among you who exercised for long periods but did not find any response, and he admitted with certainty that genes play a big role in our game, and indeed the degree of our bodies’ response differs from each other, but you cannot sit down and blame genes.

What I want to tell you, my friend, is that whatever the nature of your body, it certainly and inevitably responds, you may suffer from a slow muscle growth process, but you definitely still have the opportunity to develop your body even if it seems somewhat slow, and all I ask of you is to change the style Your exercise and follow the proper building blocks in terms of nutrition and sleep, and the most important thing is to stop comparing results with your friends in the gym and stop hearing those frustrated.

How long do you need to see exercise results?

The normal period for watching some changes in your body is (3-6) months, and this period still varies from person to person depending on the extent to which he adheres to the building rules as well as according to his body type and the degree of his response.

Some people may find it difficult to show results at first, but as more time passes, you find that they get better and better results, so don’t rush things.

I think that these previous lines will change a lot of your thinking about bodybuilding, let me now talk about building rules and how you can apply them properly to get results as quickly as possible.

• Proper exercise

Your schedule as a beginner in bodybuilding or fitness should contain 3 or 4 days of exercise, and for you as a beginner, there is absolutely no need for more than 4 days to be able to provide your body with adequate rest.

Do not go to the gym for more than two days in a row, meaning that if you exercise on Saturday and Sunday, do not exercise on Monday, but make it a day of rest so that your body can enjoy enough rest for the required muscle growth.

The duration of the weights exercise does not exceed an hour and a half, after which you can do some cardio or HIIT activities with the goal of burning fat for (10-20) minutes only.

Never neglect the essential motions that are known for gaining muscles mass (compound exercise). Depend on this type of exercise in all of your body’s muscles, especially when you are a beginner, and it is very important that you adhere to the proper performance of these exercises.

Here are some basic types of compound exercise that will help you build the largest possible muscle mass at the start of your workout:

• Flat Barbell Bench Press
  • Flat Dumbbell Bench Press
  • Incline barbell Bench Press
  • Incline barbell Bench Press
  • Shoulder press
  • Dumbbell press shoulder press
  • Barbell Squat Man Exercise
  • Leg Press push leg exercise
  • Barbell Row barbell pull-up
  • Barbell Dead Lift

Assuming today is Chest Day, let me show you a suitable model for the exercise

• Level Bar Exercise 4 * (10-8)
  • High Bar Workout 3 * (10-8)
  • High Gathering Exercise With Dumbbells 3 * (10-8)
  • Lighten exercise with dumbbells 3 * (8-12)
  • Parallel Exercise 3 * (10-8)

Now what do you notice? As you can see, I focused on the basic movements that we talked about that target more than one muscle, and I also chose the number of groups between (3-4) and the number of repetitions between (8-12), which is a very suitable number for muscle growth, and I was satisfied with five exercises with (21) Group) This is very enough for the chest muscles, so your exercise should be in the first months of bodybuilding or fitness.