Keith Urban Net Worth

Keith Urban’s net worth as of March 2022 is estimated to be in the millions of dollars. His estimated net worth is more than $85 million. The successful singer contributes his wealth to his album’s value. He has released a number of superhit singles and albums, the majority of which have been commercially successful. Every headlining tour and supporting tour has been performed by Kieth Urban.

Keith Urban's net worth

Real Estate

Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman collectively own at least $30 million in real estate around the world. Here is a list of some of their notable current and former properties. Keith and Nicole paid $2.7 million for a home in Franklin, Tennessee in 2007. They listed the property for $3.45 million in 2016 and eventually accepted $2.7 million in 2018.

They paid $3.5 million in 2008 for a stunning 12,000-square-foot mansion in one of Nashville’s most exclusive neighborhoods. Since then, this has been their primary residence (due primarily to the zero state income tax benefit). In 2008, they also paid slightly less than $5 million for a home in Beverly Hills, California. They also paid $4.1 million for a 111-acre farm in Bunya Hill, Australia, in 2008.

They paid $4.2 million for an apartment in Sydney in 2009. They paid $4.85 million for a neighboring unit in 2012 to create a massive all-floor apartment. They paid $9.6 million for a duplex in New York City in 2010. The apartment is notable for its car elevator, which takes you directly from the street to the front door.

Kiеth Urbаn is one of the world’s most successful singеr. Hе is аn persuasive реrsоn аnd he has millоn оf fаn аrоund thе wоrld. Hе is а vеrу tаlеntеd person, and hаs bееn асitvе in his рrоfessiоn fоr mоrе thаn 26 уеаr. Hе hаs аlо lаunсhеd his оwn linе оf ассеsories.

Who Is Keith Urban?

Keith Urban is a Grammy Award winning singer, songwriter, and guitarist who focuses in country music. He is married to actress Nicole Kidman and was a celebrity judge on ‘American Idol.’

Keith Urban, an Australian transplant, decided to pursue stardom in Nashville in the 1990s. In 1999, he released his self-titled solo album, laying the groundwork for an illustrious career that included top-selling albums such as Defying Gravity and Fuse, as well as numerous Grammy, Country Music Association, and Academy of Country Music awards.

Furthermore, Urban was chosen as a judge for season 12 of the popular singing competition show American Idol, and he remained on the show until its original run ended in 2016.

Childhood and Early Life of Keith Urban

:small_blue_diamond: Keith Lionel Urban was born in Whangarei, North Island, New Zealand, on October 26, 1967, and raised in Australia. When Urban was two years old, his family relocated from New Zealand to Queensland, Australia. His parents instilled in him a love of American country music. His parents gave him a ukulele when he was four years old because he expressed an early interest in music. He spent about two years learning chords and observing others to learn what he could.

:small_blue_diamond: Urban began playing guitar when he was six years old, after taking music lessons from a local teacher. Within a year, the young Urban aspired to be a Nashville country musician. He began performing with the Westfield Super Juniors, a group formed to showcase talented young people, when he was seven years old.

:small_blue_diamond: Urban began winning country music talent shows when he was eight years old. As a child, his only real interest was country music. He was most at ease when he was on stage, but he was reserved when he was not.

:small_blue_diamond: Urban was 14 years old when he started working with a band on a regular basis. Throughout his adolescence, he performed in clubs every weekend, with his parents driving him there. Urban told Sandra McLean in the Sunday Mail about this point in his career, "I’d been playing for so long that it didn’t seem strange for me to do this. I always seemed to get along well with the elderly.

:small_blue_diamond: At school, he never hung out with people of his own age. He spent a lot of time alone. Urban dropped out of school after the tenth grade and began performing in pubs throughout Queensland. He joined Rusty and the Ayers Rockettes when he was 17 and played with them for a while. Urban was completely supported by his family.

:small_blue_diamond: Keith Urban had won several talent shows and joined a country band by the time he was a teenager. During those formative years, his signature style—a blend of rock guitar and country sound—emerged. In 1991, he released his first album, which was a success in his home country of Australia. It was time for him to get his feet wet in Nashville.

:small_blue_diamond: As he grew older, country music was not his only musical influence. He first heard Dire Straits when he was in his teens and memorised every note on every album by the band. This rock influence soon crept into Urban’s country sound, most notably in his guitar solos. He also liked AC/DC and Fleetwood Mac, and was especially moved by John Mellencamp’s 1987 album Lonesome Jubilee.

Summary

Urban was born in Whangarei, New Zealand on October 26, 1967. He is Marienne and Robert “Bob” Urbahn’s youngest son. He later moved to Caboolture, Queensland, Australia, with his parents. His father, who owned a convenience store, placed an ad in his shop window for a guitar teacher.Urban began taking lessons from his teacher, Sue McCarthy, and began competing in local competitions as well as acting in a local theatre company.

Family and Marital Life

In June 2006, Urban married actress Nicole Kidman in their native Australia. The musician voluntarily checked himself into a rehabilitation facility just before the release of his 2006 album, Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Thing. “I sincerely apologise for the pain this has caused Nicole and those who love and support me,” Urban said in a statement.

“On the road to recovery, one must never let one’s guard down, and I’m afraid I have. I am determined and resolved to a positive outcome with the strength and unwavering support I am blessed with from my wife, family, and friends.”

On July 7, 2008, Urban and Kidman welcomed their first child, a daughter named Sunday RoseKidman Urban. “We want to thank everyone who has kept us in their thoughts and prayers,” Urban wrote on his website shortly after the birth of Sunday Rose. “We are extremely blessed and grateful to be able to share this joy with all of you today.” Faith Margaret Kidman Urban, the couple’s second child, was born on December 28, 2010.

Keith Urban’s Professional Life

:small_blue_diamond: In 1988, Urban formed his own three-piece band. The band began by performing in Brisbane bars before touring throughout Australia. Urban frequently performed covers of songs from various genres. He won the Westpac Starmaker Award at the Tamworth Country Music Festival in Australia in 1990, which led to a record deal with EMI.

:small_blue_diamond: Keith Urban released his first album in Australia in 1991. There were four number-one singles from the album. At the time, Urban compared his sound to that of the Eagles, describing it as country with a distinct rock and blues influence. With his spiked hair, he already had a distinct appearance.

:small_blue_diamond: As Urban’s career progressed in Australia, he began to look to the United States for his next step. He first visited the United States in 1990, and then returned in 1990, 1991, and 1992 to write songs. Urban wanted to relocate there as soon as possible, but it took several years to obtain the necessary visas. In 1992, Urban left his band in Australia and moved to the United States. He was well aware that going to Nashville was a risk.

:small_blue_diamond: McLean of the Sunday Mail quoted him as saying, “I knew I’d be a small fish in a big pond, but that’s part of the allure. You have a lot of people to learn from and play with. I aspire to be a player and writer of that calibre.”

:small_blue_diamond: Urban spent his first few years in Nashville honing his songwriting skills and working odd jobs. In 1995, he also formed a new band, the Ranch, with Australian drummer Peter Clarke and American bassist Jerry Flowers. Though Urban enjoyed performing with the band, Americans were less sure what to think of them.

:small_blue_diamond: According to Urban’s description to Angela Pulvirenti in the Sunday Telegraph, “Our performances were raw and confronting because we (Peter and I) grew up in the Australian pub scene. Nashville wasn’t prepared for a performer who sweated on his guitar and tossed it around the stage.”

:small_blue_diamond: The Ranch toured extensively throughout the United States, and their electrifying live show quickly drew the attention of local Nashville labels. However, it took some time for their take on country music, dubbed alt country, to gain widespread acceptance. In 1997, the band signed with Capitol Nashville and released an album.

:small_blue_diamond: Despite the fact that the record was not supported by the label, critics embraced it. Urban soon ran into a slew of personal problems. He developed vocal cord issues that prevented him from singing for several months.

:small_blue_diamond: Because of his lack of success and loneliness, Urban had relationship problems and developed a taste for coke in 1997. He later went to rehab for drug abuse. According to Urban, who spoke to Pulvirenti of the Sunday Telegraph, “You do it for so long that you become depressed, disgusted, and terrified that you’re going to die. I know it sounds ridiculously simple, but when I realised it wasn’t me, I just stopped.”

:small_blue_diamond: As Urban worked through his problems, country music was evolving, and he felt his new songs were inappropriate for the Ranch. Urban told Billboard’s Deborah Evans Price, "The songs were more intimate. This time around, it didn’t feel like a band record. And, creatively, I believe the band had reached a point where it didn’t make sense to continue.

:small_blue_diamond: Jerry was writing more R&B-style songs and was eager to pursue his own project, so I thought this would be a good time for us to part ways and move on, looking back on the Ranch as a good, fun project."

:small_blue_diamond: The Ranch then disbanded, though they later reformed and released another album in 2004, which was also a flop. Urban had no trouble finding work after the Ranch’s demise. While pursuing his own solo career, he appeared on the albums of other major country artists, including the Dixie Chicks (on Fly) and Garth Brooks (contributing to Double Live ). Urban decided to approach his own sound in a new way with the help of his label, now led by Mike Dungan, who did not pressure Urban to be anything other than himself.

:small_blue_diamond: Urban soon signed his own contract with Capitol Nashville. Keith Urban, his first American solo album, was released in 1999. Despite the fact that he did not appear to be a traditional country artist, Urban was welcomed by the country faithful. Urban was marketed to appeal to a similar audience to the Dixie Chicks while also expanding on the fan base he already had.

:small_blue_diamond: With “But for the Grace of God,” which he co-wrote with two members of the all-girl pop group the Go-Gos, he had a number-one single. Urban told the Chicago Sun-Times’ Michael A. Capozzoli, Jr., “There are songs on the album about losing love but not being crushed or depressed by it. Even in the darkest of circumstances, I try to see the light.” The album was certified gold and peaked at number 17 on the Top Country Albums chart.

Success in Nashville

Urban’s first Nashville band, the Ranch, made a big impression, and the band released a self-titled album to commercial acclaim in 1997. Soon after, Urban decided to leave the band in order to pursue a solo career. His abilities were quickly recognised by some of country music’s biggest names, including Garth Brooks and the Dixie Chicks.

In Short

Keith Urban has been a country music superstar for several decades. Despite the fact that he is a household name in country music, there are likely some interesting facts about him that even his most ardent fans are unaware of.

Achievements & Awards

:small_blue_diamond: He has four Grammy Awards for Best Male Country Vocal Performance, the most recent being in 2011 for the song “Til Summer Comes Around.” He has also received numerous Academy of Country Music, Country Music Association, and American Music Awards.

:small_blue_diamond: Judge on ‘American Idol’: In 2012, Urban was chosen as a new judge for season 12 of American Idol, premiering in January 2013. In his first season, Urban appeared alongside Randy Jackson, Mariah Carey, and Nicki Minaj. He was a popular judge who stayed with the show for four seasons, until it ended in 2016.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Golden Road,’ ‘Keith Urban’: Urban released his self-titled solo album in 1999, which included the No. 1 country hit “But for the Grace of God.” His second album, Golden Road, released in 2002, featured two more No. 1 singles: “Somebody Like You” and “Who Wouldn’t Want to Be Me.” At the Country Music Association Awards in 2001, he was named Top New Male Vocalist.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Be Here,’ 'You’ll Remember Me”: Following tours with Brooks & Dunn and Kenny Chesney, Urban headlined his own tour in 2004. He also released another album, Be Here, and was named CMA Entertainer of the Year, Male Vocalist of the Year, and International Artist of the Year the following year. Urban received his first Grammy Award (Best Male Country Vocal Performance) in early 2006 for “You’ll Think of Me.” In 2006, he was named CMA Male Vocalist of the Year as well as the Academy of Country Music’s Top Male Vocalist.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Stupid Boy,’ ‘Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Thing,’: Love, Pain, and the Whole Crazy Thing, Urban’s next album, was released in the fall of 2006. It produced several hits, including “Once in a Lifetime” and “Stupid Boy,” which won a Grammy in 2008 for Best Male Country Vocal Performance. Later that year, Urban released a greatest hits collection and went on a lengthy tour.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Sweet Thing,’ ‘Defying Gravity’: Urban’s string of hits continued with another album, Defying Gravity, which was released in March 2009 and debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 for the first time—his first album to do so. The album’s lead single, “Sweet Thing,” debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard charts. The album’s second single, “Kiss a Girl,” was performed as a duet with the show’s winner, Kris Allen, during the season 8 finale of the singing competition show American Idol.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Start a Band,’ ‘Til Summer Comes Around,’ and so on.: Urban performed at the CMA Awards in the fall of 2009, where he received several honours for his collaboration with Brad Paisley on “Start a Band.” At the American Music Awards, he was also named Favorite Male Artist.

:small_blue_diamond: Urban received his third Grammy Award for “Sweet Thing” in 2010 (Best Male Country Vocal Performance). He released another album, Get Closer, in November of that year, and the following year, he won his fourth Grammy (Best Male Country Vocal Performance) for “'Til Summer Comes Around.”

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Ripcord,’ ‘Fuse,’: In order to maintain his position as one of country music’s most popular stars, Urban released Fuse in 2013. The album debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200, and included the singles “We Were Us,” a duet with Miranda Lambert, “Cop Car,” and “Somewhere In My Car.” In 2016, Urban released the Grammy-nominated Ripcord, which included his duet with Carrie Underwood on “The Fighter” as one of its singles.

:small_blue_diamond: ‘Graffiti U’: Graffiti U, Urban’s new studio project, was released in 2018. The album spawned four singles, “Female,” “Parallel Line,” “Coming Home,” and “Never Comin’ Down,” and was nominated for Album of the Year by the Country Music Association. In May 2019, the artist released his most recent single, “We Were.”

Summarize

Keith Urban achieved many awards in his field. He has four Grammy Awards for Best Male Country Vocal Performance, the most recent being in 2011 for the song “Til Summer Comes Around.” He has also received numerous Academy of Country Music, Country Music Association, and American Music Awards.

Frequently Asked Questions

Following are some frequently asked questions related to Keith Urban net worth.

1. What is Keith Urban’s wife’s name?

Keith Urban’s wife’s name is Nicole Mary Kidman. She is an actress, singer, and producer from the United States and Australia. She is well-known for her work in a variety of film and television productions from various genres, and she has consistently been identified as one of the world’s highest-paid actresses.

2. How much money does Keith Urban make?

Keith Urban has a net worth of $75 million dollars. He is a New Zealand-born and Australian-raised country music singer, songwriter, and record producer.

3. Is Keith Urban wealthy?

According to Celebrity Net Worth, Keith Urban’s net worth is around $75 million. He has 11 number-one singles and four Grammy Awards to his credit.

4. When and how did Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman first meet?

Nicole met Keith at the 2005 G’Day USA gala, about four years after her divorce from Tom Cruise in 2001. It was as close to love at first sight as you can get, but neither of them believed the other was interested.

5. Where is Keith Urban at the moment?

Keith Urban’s tour dates for 2022 are listed below. Keith Urban is currently on tour in six countries, with 76 upcoming shows. Their next tour stop will be at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, followed by a stop at the O2 Academy Birmingham in Birmingham.

6. Is Keith Urban is left-handed?

Keith stated in an interview in 2009 that he thought left-handed musicians were incredible, praising his fellow musician Brad Paisley. “I can’t play anything he plays because it’s from another planet,” he explained, adding, “It’s literally like a different language.”

7. How good are Keith Urban’s guitars?

5.0 stars out of 5 Good Guitar for Those with 1-3 Years of Experience and a Wonderful Gift for Aspiring Guitarists. This is an EXCELLENT lower-end guitar that looks and sounds great, and the free learning app that comes with it is really well done with Keith Urban.

8. Who is wealthier, Keith Urban or Nicole Kidman?

Keith Urban is said to be worth $75 million. His fortune stems from 11 studio albums, four compilation albums, and 49 singles, as well as appearances on The Voice and American Idol. His wife, Nicole Kidman, is worth $259 million, and the couple has a sizable real estate portfolio.

9. What is Keith Urban’s given name?

Keith Urban, full name Keith Lionel Urban (born October 26, 1967 in Whangarei, Northland, New Zealand), is a New Zealand-born Australian singer, songwriter, and guitarist who has gained acclaim both inside and outside of the country music industry for his pop-rock influences and honest lyrics.

10. Is Nicole Kidman’s marriage to Keith Urban still going on?

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have been married for about 15 years, which is roughly equivalent to 50 years in Hollywood terms. Despite their long, committed relationship and successful careers in the spotlight, the two manage to keep their personal lives, well, private.

Conclusion

:small_blue_diamond: It must be difficult to narrow down Keith Urban’s list of life’s highlights at the age of 53. Urban was able to narrow it down to six:

1. “Meeting and marrying Nic.”

2. “Having kids.”

3. “Recovering from inebriation.”

4. “Being accepted in Nashville because that was it for me professionally.”

5. “It was too much for me in 2005 when I was nominated for Male Vocal and Entertainer of the Year at the CMAs in the same year and won both,” he says: “Being honoured (with that) again years later.” “I’m at a loss for words.”

:small_blue_diamond: Urban went on to say that the high points were not in any particular order because they were all equally relevant. But he did admit that when he won Entertainer of the Year at the CMAs in 2005, he was terrified that he’d won so soon. It had only been five years since his debut single “But for God’s Grace.”

Related Articles

Gucci Net Worth

Clark Little Net Worth

William Windom Net Worth

Kyra Sedgwick Net Worth