Going Blonde

Going blonde is all about choosing the right shade, which complements your complexion and blends with your roots.

Hair transformations are not just for a physical change. It’s a state of mind, it’s meaningful and it reflects the personality of a person. I’ve been researching and observing the concepts of hair color and its relationship with one’s persona. For me as a natural brunette, it’s always been a hard decision when it comes to going a shade lighter. Blonde is not just one color, it has a variety of shades and options. So if you’re aiming for Regina George’s look then you need a vibe like hers. If you’re looking for an icy look like Draco Malfoy’s (character in a famous series Harry Potter) then you need to know if you can be a Slytherin. Of course, you can be anything but these examples are just to let you know that there should be a connection between you and your hair.
This way you’ll know your hair color is versatile. The information below will help you to find out how?

Undertone is the key

There are three types of skin tones.

1. Warm

2. Cool

3. Neutral

1. Warm skin tones These tones have golden, yellow, and peach undertones and also olive shade too.

2. Cool skin tone These tones have blue or pink undertones.

3. Neutral skin tone These types of tones have a mix of both undertones. People with this undertone have a lot of options clearly.

After figuring out what undertone you have, it’s now easier for you to decide what shade of blonde you should go with.

People with warm tones naturally have dark hair. That doesn’t mean a lighter shade will not complement their skin. Whereas people with cool undertones have light-colored hair. But if we say it’s best to stay this way will be counted as stereotype thinking. So ladies don’t be disheartened, we have all the options to ourselves and so many colors to try.

Going Blonde

Shades of Blonde

When you have decided to go blonde, there is one thing to keep in mind, that is which shade compliments you the most. It depends on how far you can go for a change. There is no right or wrong in this. It’s all about how you feel with your new blonde hair.

1. Warm Highlights

When choosing a shade, we suggest you think of the volume of work and investments you’re ready to fix into the process before narrowing your selections. Those seeking a cheap-maintenance blonde can choose beachy highlights or warm shades.

2. Face Framed Blonde

When picking a shade, think of your original color. "If your original color is dark or light blonde, you will be able to obtain a complete bright blonde color. "If your hair is dark brown to black, it will be best to have dimension by coloring radiant pieces completely till ends and around the face. It’s most satisfying to keep your original base color at the roots to anticipate a sharp line of distinction as it arises out.

3. Icy Blonde

Going icy blonde is for those who have bigger eyes that frame the whole face, this icy blonde shade will also give you an effortless look for people with cool skin tones as it blends with the skin color and gives an aesthetic look. Emma chamberlain, a well-known influencer among the youth decided to go blonde and the fans loved it as it matches her persona… she carries it well because of her unique look and a style that makes her light blonde hair looks versatile.

4. Ash Blonde Balayage

Viewing the balayage technique, which is coated in color, v/s foiling needs actively parting off the hair and placing color strategically. This method is love, especially with an ashy tone. Just be sure to be clear with your color artist about every earlier dye job. Every little detail is important to share about treatments you got for your hair so your color artist use products on you accordingly. This will protect your hair from damage and over-drying.

5. Blonde Highlights and Low lights

Having single-colored hair can be too monochromatic for people who crave more dimensions. Make it like Emily Ratajkowski mix in highlights and lowlights for natural-looks.

Going Blonde

6. Brunette gone wild

If you are going brunette to blonde then those who are natural brunettes should consider the copper shaded blonde or dirty blonde. These shades will hug their personality without making them feel like not themselves. The dirty blonde looks best with beach waves and tanned skin with any eye color, so it’s a win-win for those who wanted a change but low-key didn’t want a washed-up look. I’ve always wanted a glow-up and make a dramatic entrance with a spotlight on me and Bebe rexha playing in the background, yup that can happen just by going the 50th shade of blonde on a couple of strands of hair as known as soft ombre. For me, this color was a lifesaver because it didn’t change the color of my roots, but gave my hair a new life by giving a whole somber makeover to lower parts of my hair… and there you go, you’re the spotlight now.

7. Blonde Root Melt

A root melt method is a way to try a lighter shade. Your root color apparently blends into the lighter tone, so when you get your blonde, it looks natural and merged.

8. Muted Blonde

If you are not a bright blonde person you should go for a subtle muted tone. The gentle transformation from cool to slight strawberry hue in the ends is love to have.

9. Mixed Tones

Cool or warm tones are not the only choice you have, you can have the blend of both of them by having warm on the top of the hair and cool at the ends.

10. Platinium Blonde

Platinum blonde is a signature color in itself. But this is a kind of bright blonde color that requires extra maintenance, so make sure you ask your color artist how to take care of it between sessions.

Going Blonde

11. Bronde hair

Bronde hair is cool-shade of dark blonde this look is the absolute solution if you are keen to have natural blonde color. pop ups of bright highlights are simply love.

Heating and styling tools can wait

It’s very important to know that after you change your hair color you need to cut down on the use of styling tools because bleach can make your hair brittle for a while. There’s nothing to worry about as
long as you take care of it by using good hair masks and oils to prevent your hair from breaking and damaging.

Safety first

The health of your hair is very important before you decide to go all merciless on your hair. If you have recently had any hair job that involved a lot of chemicals and heating tools, you might want a delay your plan to go blonde. As it will severely damage your hair as it involves bleaching. So before changing your hair color, make sure your hair is healthy and in good shape for a drastic change.

Going Blonde

Frequently Asked Questions

1. How bad is going blonde for your hair?

Going blond entirely can damage your natural hair in a huge manner, specially if you are going from dark brown to light blonde, lightning process contains bleach and ammonia in it which increases the risk of damage, breakage and split ends.

2. How do I know if I will look good as a blonde?

If you have decided to go blonde, then before choosing the shade you should keep the color of your skin and eyes in mind. If you have fair skin and green or blue eyes, blonde color will look like made for you only, on the other hand if you have yellowish skin tone then blonde will turn you to look like a jaundice patient, blonde is surely not for you.

3. Can you go from highlights to all over blonde?

Yes you can go all over blonde from highlights all you have to do is do your natural root color a couple shades lighter. Use foil to blend. Do it for couple of times. Ask your stylist for how to maintain overall blonde color.

Conclusion

When you say I am going blonde, typically a light golden color tone comes in every one,s mind but it is not justified with blonde shade because it has more then 40 tones in itself. If you have decided to go blonde, then keep in mind that all which matters is your skin tone and eye color, if you have selected the correct shade regarding your skin and eye color then blonde can be the shade of heaven for you, you can literally look like an angle with it, but if you are choosing a in correct shade for yourself it can be a worst decision. Second thing which you have to keep in mind is to take a look on the health of your hair if your hair are too much weak then don’t go for it because blonde contains light shades in it which are not possible to achieve without harsh chemicals that can weaken your hair more.

What do you need to know before going platinum?

• As a natural brunette, I dreamed of forgetting my hair for years.
  • I finally made up my mind and dyed my hair platinum blonde.
  • The platinum blonde dyeing process is long, expensive, extremely dangerous and sometimes painful.

Why is everyone going blonde?

There are many reasons why blond hair is so popular, and they all have to do with how you look and how others see you. Blonde hair is associated with fun, kindness and stereotypical ignorance. But the fact is, almost everyone went (or wanted to become) blonde at some point in their life.

How to use blond vs. blonde correctly?

Using the word "blonde" as a noun referring to a man or boy. Using the word "blonde" as a noun referring to a woman or girl. Use "blonde" as an adjective. Incorrect use of the words "blonde", "blonde", "blonde" or "blonde" in the mere reference to a person.

How to go from red hair to blonde hair?

• hair whitening equipment
  • Semi-permanent coloring for light hair.
  • shampoo for damaged hair
  • bleaching hair

What to know before going platinum?

• Backpacks.
  • Pets, except service animals.
  • Bicycles.
  • Opaque bags larger than 6x6x6.
  • Clear carrier bags, plastic, vinyl or other items larger than 12 x 6 x 12.
  • video camera
  • Cameras.
  • whistles, horns or buzzers.
  • Signs, banners, posts or posts.
  • Alcoholic drinks.

How to get platinum blonde hair in 6 Easy Steps?

• No more bleaching. If you bleach very little and your hair has an orange tint, you should wait a month so as not to damage your hair.
  • Repeat the bleaching process after 1 month for even lighter hair. Apply once a month until the hair turns a light yellowish color.
  • Be careful with the whole process.
  • Show off your new blonde locks.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to go platinum blonde without destroying your hair?

• Bleach is NEVER the answer. My main concern was hair damage.
  • know the products. As my experts at TouchUpLaser say, bleaching is never the answer. so what should you use?
  • Toner is your friend.
  • Don't make plans for hair day.
  • Let your roots be their natural color.
  • for home care.
  • Being blonde is a lifestyle.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to know before going platinum blonde for the first time video

Because the first and most important step to becoming a spectacular platinum blonde is making sure your hair is strong and healthy enough to withstand the bleaching cycles it takes to get platinum blonde. If your hair strands are very dry, brittle, broken, damaged, frayed, frizzy, dirty or not very elastic, go home and wait.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to take care of your platinum blonde hair color?

Regular use of a bruise-correcting shampoo prevents your hair from turning yellow and dull and also maintains your platinum blonde color. 8. What happens when your platinum blonde adventure ends?

:brown_circle: Do people remember a platinum blonde?

Not all the toners, treatments, and dyes you need to shape your curls are cheap, let alone touch up your roots every six weeks (depending on how fast your hair grows). That said, it is one of the most instantly attractive and glamorous colors, and people remember it as a platinum blonde.

Are hair dye systems the new necessity for Platinum Blonde?

It's a new necessity, especially when you essentially remove all the color pigment from your hair to go platinum blonde. These systems are added to color formulas to help maintain the bonds that form the hair structure and repair already damaged hair.

What to know before going platinum blonde at home with box dye

Basically, if you've dyed your hair black or dyed your hair a lot in recent years, you're unlikely to go platinum all at once. Clear your calendar for a day. If you can go full platinum blonde in one session, be prepared to spend all day in the salon.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the best tips for becoming a platinum blonde?

Before you dive into frosty hair color, stock up on these helpful tips to keep your platinum blonde hue looking its best. 1. The color does not overlap the color. If you've dyed your hair, you'll need to remove that color before starting the platinum blonde process.

Can I dye my hair platinum blonde after bleaching?

After bleaching, you can dye your hair. There are several platinum blonde hair dyes in the house, you just need to choose the one that suits you best. If you need inspiration, you can contact the experts at LOréal Paris Coloration Concierge for professional advice and assistance.

Is Platinum Blonde the right hair color for You?

Platinum blonde is also the ultimate color and attracts a lot of attention. So if you want to be remembered for all the right reasons, this favorite shade of blonde is for you. But before you go for hair dye, it is important to get the right platinum hair color.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I dye my hair blonde at home?

Dyeing your hair at home is very convenient, but going blonde can be tricky. Blonde hair coloring generally requires the use of bleach to lighten the hair before the blonde color can be applied. Not to mention that the darker your base color (and the blonder you want it), the more sessions you'll need to get the shade you want.

What to know before going platinum blonde with grey hair

If you want to go platinum blonde and hide gray hair, use L'Oréal Paris Excellence Crème Triple Protection permanent hair color in Extra Light Natural Blonde. This platinum blonde at home hair dye gives you a rich, vibrant, beautiful color and provides 100% gray coverage, even on those stubborn silver locks.

What is the best way to get platinum blonde hair?

“Going from level 5 to platinum blonde is so much easier,” she adds. Bleach, by its design, opens the hair cuticle that protects the hair shaft and "bumps" the shaft to lighten or remove the color (like melanin) in it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I get burgundy hair to platinum blonde?

• Volumetric accents. Warm honey highlights look great on burgundy hair.
  • Ponytail with sandy blond hair. They mentioned the wavy high ponytail effect on burgundy hair with blonde highlights.
  • Balayage highlights.
  • nice border
  • Free waves with babylights.
  • Burgundy hair with curls.

How to get platinum blonde hair at home?

• bleaching. While bleaching your hair may not be the healthiest thing to do, it's not that bad if you take good care of it afterwards.
  • Show. Toning is essential to get platinum hair as it removes the coppery color from the hair.
  • Maintaining.
  • Styling.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What to know before going platinum blonde from dark hair

Whether you start with black or blonde hair, platinum blonde hair requires most of the pigment to be removed from your curls to get an almost white color. Therefore, you should lighten your hair before using platinum hair dye.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can I go platinum blonde?

Going platinum blonde takes time, so be prepared to sit down. Three weeks later, my destination arrived on a Saturday morning. Berent began to explain his method again. He parted my hair and wet the ends first, then the roots. He explained that hair close to the head thins much faster because your head naturally radiates heat.

What is a true platinum hair color?

As a result, they became a real platinum with a beige shade and shades of slightly darker roots. Berent used a cool toner to neutralize the yellow, a cleansing cream to repair the damage, then applied a deep conditioner.

:brown_circle: Is it ■■■■■■ to get white hair or platinum blonde?

White is ■■■■■■ to achieve because it contains fewer natural tones and often reflects cooler, icy tones to achieve a white look. On the other hand, while platinum blonde can have cooler undertones, it can also have warmer tones and more natural undertones. Can you go platinum blonde every day?

:brown_circle: What color lipstick goes best with platinum blond hair?

Also don't forget to wear red lipstick and black eyeliner as these colors go well with platinum blonde hair. 4. Find the right hairdresser and colorist. Hairdressers warn against trying platinum blonde at home and they are often right as it is one of the easiest colors to mess up because it is so easy to change.

:brown_circle: What to know before going platinum blonde from brown

Kristin Thompson, director of color at Spoke & Weal and the hair wizard who turned me from dark brown to platinum, explained that your hair needs moisture and protein, so it's important to find the right balance. Going overboard with moisturizers will leave your hair stiff and heavy.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Is going platinum blonde painful?

Going platinum blonde takes patience, money and lots of bleach. As a natural brunette, I dreamed of forgetting my hair for years. I finally made up my mind and dyed my hair platinum blonde. The platinum blonde dyeing process is long, expensive, extremely dangerous and sometimes painful.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to take your dark brown hair to platinum blonde?

Dark hair often has a red or orange tint, so bleaching will make it look orange. For white hair, choose a toner designed for white hair. If you are unsure about choosing a toner, you can get professional advice at a beauty salon or contact a hairdresser.

:brown_circle: How would I look with platinum blonde hair?

Gray just introduced her new platinum blonde look to Instagram and they love the actress's look! In an IG video, the Empire star showed off her 1.

Is it possible to have natural platinum blonde hair?

Most adults with platinum hair naturally suffer from a condition known as albinism. Effects on skin and eyes on eyes, skin and hair. When a person has a skin and eye disease, they usually have naturally white or platinum hair. Notable celebrities with oculocutaneous albinism include Johnny and Edgar Winter, as shown above.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to know before going platinum blonde to grow out gray

In the first 23 months of your transition you have a dividing line where color and gray meet. Over time, however, the color will fade and the line will become less apparent. If you have darker hair, you may have percale colored hair for a while.

:brown_circle: How to go platinum blonde the right way?

• First time. Don't do it yourself.
  • Show. Add a comment
  • Keep it cut. Guess what: Bleaching is bad for your hair.
  • State, State, State. As a platinum blonde, don't be complacent.
  • Fight the real enemy: your roots. Personally, I hated pure white carrots.
  • Styling. Work with the texture of your natural hair.
  • The life of a platinum blonde.

How to go from red to platinum blonde?

• I didn't want to keep going to the hairdresser
  • Cost
  • I started to worry about the chemicals in the hair dye.

:brown_circle: Why do some people have blonde hair?

• Ash Blonde: Ash Blonde or Gray.
  • bleached blonde, bottle blonde, or peroxide blonde: terms referring to artificially colored blonde hair.
  • Blonde/Linen: Unlike other varieties, blonde itself refers to light blonde, but not whitish blonde with no traces of red, gold, or brown.

:brown_circle: What percentage of people have blonde hair?

The resulting visible tint depends on several factors, but is always yellowish in color. Only 2% of people in the world are naturally blond. Blonde hair can range from nearly white (platinum blonde) to deep golden blonde. Strawberry blonde, a mix of blonde and red hair, is the rarest type of blonde hair.

Why do Aboriginal people have blonde hair?

The predominance of blond hair among black Solomon Islanders is due to a specific local genetic variant of the gene that results in blond hair in Europeans, according to a new study from Stanford University School of Medicine.

What hair color should you have?

Rice water is the water used to cook the rice (and any leftover water that has been strained). This starchy water is said to be rich in hairs, which can average six feet in length and often keep their color longer.

Is there a difference between blonde and blonde?

To complicate matters further, blond is often the preferred standard adjective in American English, while British English is usually blond. Can you say "entangled"? Is there another standardized difference between blond and blond? Aside from styling recommendations, the distinction between blonde and blonde can blur in popular pieces.

Is “blonde” or “blond” correct?

To allay your fears, let's just say none of them are inherently bad. "Blonde" and "blonde" are correct, although the best usage will depend on the circumstances. In a nutshell, "blonde" is an adjective used for masculine nouns (blonde boy), while "blonde" is associated only with feminine nouns (blonde girl).

What is the correct way to spell blond?

First, "blonde" without the "e" is the most common spelling in the United States. It is a common term when the noun or person being described does not have a clear gender. Therefore, genderless nouns or non-binary nouns can be described with the masculine form.

How do you describe someone with blonde hair?

Use the word blond to describe a man or his hair color. He's blonde. He has blonde hair. Use blonde to describe a woman or the color of her hair. She's blonde. She has blond hair. There are legends about her in almost every culture.

How to switch from blonde to red hair?

Unlike blonde, dyeing your hair red not only gives you a choice of shade, but also how to apply the color. There are three options in order of intensity: permanent paint, semi-permanent paint and gloss. “I love lip gloss for everyone, but especially for people who aren't fully committed or ready,” says Perry.

What is the best color for blonde hair?

Long-lasting color Helps cover brassy hair Gel formula saturates hair easily.

How to get red hair with blonde highlights?

• bleach
  • Hydrogen peroxide 30 volumes
  • Gloves, bowl and comb.
  • And the old t-shirt you like to get dirty

:brown_circle: How to dye your hair the perfect shade of blonde?

• Do a fuse test. Part a small section of hair below where it is not noticeable.
  • If you want to test your hair color before doing it, wear a wig.
  • Go to the living room. This is the best tip for dyeing your hair for the first time or for a drastic color change.
  • Try the highlights first.
  • Don't forget your eyebrows.

How to go from red hair to blonde hair extensions

Purple shampoo should be part of the routine for anyone learning to go from red to blonde as it will prevent impurities from reappearing. Apply the purple shampoo and let it sit on your hair for about 10-15 minutes to effectively apply the color.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you go from red to blonde hair?

The transition from red to blond hair definitely requires bleaching to get the desired shade. Natural redheads may have a better chance of removing hair, but if you are a bottle redhead you will definitely need a stripper to remove the color you already have.

How do you get rid of red in your hair?

To remove red residue and give your hair a more even base, you need bleach. Use 20 volume developer and hair bleaching powder. Mix them according to the measurements on the back of the bleach package. Apply liberally through hair and leave on for 20 to 45 minutes.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What does it mean when a redhead turns blonde?

Whether you're a natural redhead or your purple mane straight from the bottle, going blonde means going white. Red hair has much more red pigment than cooler, ash tones. Therefore, when bleached, it takes on an unflattering orange hue instead of yellow.

:brown_circle: Can You Go Blonde from Ruby hair?

However, many professionals will tell you that going blonde isn't easy, especially with ruby ​​undertones. You can entrust your hair to a professional or change your hair color at home. If you are new to coloring, you should at least consult a professional before starting.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to go from red hair to blonde hair stages

To make your red hair blond or platinum, you have to bleach it to lighten the color and then bring it to the desired blond shade. You can purchase bleach and developer at your local makeup store.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to turn your hair from red to blonde?

If you want to change your hair from red to blonde at home, you will need to remove any dye left in your hair and then bleach it. After bleaching, which can take several bleaching cycles, use a toner to turn your hair from brassy to blonde! Part 1 .

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can I bleach my red hair to blonde?

Treat your hair regularly before bleaching it. The first step to going from red to blonde is to bleach your hair, which can cause serious damage. The best way to protect your hair is to apply conditioner a few weeks before changing your hair color.

Is it possible to go from red to blonde without damage?

It's a great mod, but it's possible to go from red to clear with no damage if you follow a few key steps. Read on to find out how to go blonde like a pro and what to watch out for before dyeing your hair. Just as there are different shades of red hair, there are countless shades of blonde to choose from.

Can I Turn my brown hair into platinum blonde?

You won't get a platinum blonde this way. To get a platinum hue, you need to bleach your hair. Thank you! I dyed my hair from brown to reddish orange. Do I have to take it off again so I can go blonde? You can lighten it and use a toner to correct the redness. Thank you!

:brown_circle: Does red hair turn blonde when bleached?

At some point in the bleaching process, red hair turns orange. Perhaps more peach than bright pumpkin orange. However, the most important step in going from red to blonde is learning how to style orange hair to make it look nice and gritty. This is done with a copper removing toner.

How to go from red hair to blonde hair with highlights

By bleaching the colored part of your hair several times, you will remove the red pigment and prevent the unwanted result mentioned above. Fill in the part of hair to be lightened with ash tones to neutralize the red color. When highlighting red hair, care should be taken not to bleach or highlight the hair.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get blonde hair with red lowlights?

• Mix of blond and brown. When it comes to blond hair with brown highlights, there is no better option than this look.
  • Blonde hair with caramel highlights.
  • Ash blonde with milk chocolate reflections.
  • Blonde hair with red highlights.
  • Warm blond with toasty reflections.
  • Ash blonde with dark brown highlights.

What are the best highlights for red hair?

• Balance your expectations and your budget. Highlights are great, but at $80 to $300 for a full head, this is one of the most expensive updos.
  • Choose from sheets or sweeps. Not all colorists or salons do both, so learn the benefits of each.
  • Go for a multicolored effect.
  • Make sure the highlights are flattering on your hair and skin.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to get hair highlights at home?

• CHOOSE TO RADIANT HAIR AT HOME. If you're determined to do your own highlights, you're spoiled for choice when it comes to home highlight kits.
  • CHOOSE YOUR REFRESHING TONE. Regardless of how you want to lighten your hair, alone or in a salon, you should take the time to decide what you want your highlights to look like.
  • DIY your highlights.

How to go from red hair to blonde hair box dye

If you want to change your hair from red to blonde at home, you will need to remove any dye left in your hair and then bleach it. After bleaching, which can take several bleaching cycles, use a toner to turn your hair from brassy to blonde!

Do I have to bleach my hair before dyeing it red?

If you have dark blond hair and you want to dye it dark red, you don't need to bleach your hair. The dark hair dye hides it. If you have dark blond hair and you want to dye it a light reddish blond, you must bleach your hair first, otherwise the lighter color will not show.

Can you use color stripper to remove red dye?

Color removers are sold in most barber shops and are used as hair dyes. Refer to the manufacturer's manual for specific instructions. Most of the red color will be removed after you remove the hair. Your hair will most likely look blotchy and contain a mix of red and your natural color.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How do I get rid of red spots on my hair?

A bond builder like Olaplex can be very helpful here and allow you to bleach your hair enough to remove the red pigment. If you dream of light blond hair, you may need to bleach it, tint it and then wait a few weeks before bleaching it again.

Is it cheaper to go blonde or go full blonde?

Your first hair color: If you're already dirty blonde or at least a shade of blonde, it's probably cheaper to go full blonde. Conversely, if you have dark brown or even black hair, it will take you longer to go blonde.

Is it ■■■■■■ to brush out your hair when you go blonde?

I noticed that after my hair went blonde, it became more difficult to style after showering. There were legal days when I couldn't even brush my hair. I bought a detangling spray (not used since I was a kid) and better quality shampoos.

How much does it cost to turn your hair blonde?

It's unfair to say that the blonde transformation costs exactly $150 or exactly $250. In fact, it can be more or less than this amount depending on the factors mentioned above. Keep this in mind if you're considering going blonde.

:brown_circle: Should I change my hair color to blonde?

Remember, it's a good idea to get personal advice from a professional colorist who can tell you if it's possible to go blonde before making the decision to change your current hair color to blonde.

Going blonde to brunette hair color

A very important aspect of the transition from blond to brown hair is the pigmentation of the hair or the color filling of the hair. This is nothing more than pre-dyeing your hair to fill in the pigments that are common shades for brown hair without blonde hair.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to transition from brunette to blonde?

• Add the main pigments. As I mentioned before, blond hair lacks pigment, which makes it look dark and saturated.
  • Add brown. “Now that your hair has natural brown hair base pigments, it's safe to add brown hair color,” Tardo says.
  • I touched.
  • keep a shadow

Why do Brunettes dye their hair blonde?

• You've never had natural blonde hair in your life.
  • There is a significant color difference between your natural eyebrow color and your bleached/dyed hair.
  • If you've ever gone blonde, looking at yourself in the mirror or at a picture of yourself will draw your eyes to your hair more naturally.

Do guys prefer blonde or brunette hair?

While it is true that there are men who prefer blond hair, men prefer brown hair, which is well-groomed and natural. It's so sexy! If you have straight hair, don't worry, you can use a curling iron to curl it.

Is light brown hair considered brunette or blonde?

No, just because someone with light brown hair isn't considered brunette doesn't mean they're suddenly blonde (or messy blonde). I have to disagree. Anthropologically, light brown hair is considered a variant of blond. At least that's what I think Page title .

How to fix bad blonde highlights?

• Request the correct color correction. If you make my mistake and don't do your research, there is a right and a wrong way to ask.
  • Don't try to fix it yourself, tempting though it may be.
  • Try the lip gloss. “The system that everyone is missing in everyday life is brilliant,” Hazan told me.
  • Weekly deep state.

Is getting highlights and bleaching your hair the same thing?

• rubber gloves
  • old clothes/towels
  • mixing bowl
  • brush
  • hairpins
  • Powder or cream bleach
  • bond maker
  • Developer/peroxide (make sure you use the right amount)
  • Toner (blue if your hair is orange, violet if your hair is yellow)
  • Sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner

:brown_circle: How to tone down blonde highlights naturally?

Choose the right color for your hair. For best results, choose a semi-permanent or permanent toner. Follow the law of color (the color wheel) to get the perfect shade. Never forget to tonize after lightening. Use a leveling spray before applying toner.

going blonde