A Step By Step Guide For Deleting Instagram Account

looking for a way to delete your Instagram account. don’t worry, here is a simple and complete step by step guide for deleting Instagram account. You will also find a way to deactivate your Instagram account for temporary period of time.

how to delete Instagram account

How to delete Instagram account?

If, due to any reasons you have decided to remove your account and to stop sharing your life with the whole World, the following steps will help you do that.

• Open the Instagram on your mobile or computer browser.

• You will have to enter your password and email address to log in incase you are not logged in. If don’t remember your password, here is a way to find it out.

• Click on “Delete your account” option.

• You will be asked the reason for deleting your account and you will see some options to select from.

• You will be asked to enter your password again.

• Now you will see an option for deleting your account permanently, click on it.

• That’s it your work is done now.

Important to know:

• You cannot delete your account from Instagram app.
  • You will not be able to make another account with the same username.
  • Your photos, videos, likes and followers everything will be removed.
  • It will take 90 days for Instagram to permanently delete your account. However, your account will not be visible to other users.

How to temporarily deactivate your Instagram account?

Instagram has another option for you. If you don’t want to delete your account then you permanently and you need a break from social media then you can temporarily deactivate it. No one will be able to see your account. Once you will log in your account will be activated and your photos, videos, likes, comments and followers will be the same. So by following the steps below, your Instagram account will be deactivated for your desired amount of time.

login to delete account

• First step is the same. Open Instagram from computer or mobile browser.

• If you are not logged in enter your password and email id to log in.

• Go to your profile picture that will be visible in the top right side of your screen.

• Select the option “Profile”.

• Now click on “Edit profile”.

• Once you have scrolled down,you will see the option “Temporarily disable my account” in the bottom right side of your screen.

• You will be asked the reason for deactivating your account. You will be given some options to select from.

• Re-enter the password.

• Now you will see the option “Temporarily disable my account”. This will be your last click and your account will be disabled.

Important to know:

You cannot deactivate your account from the app.

deleting instagram account

Frequently asked questions:

1) How to delete Instagram account and save photos?

If you want to save your photos and videos then save them all somewhere else like in your computer or laptop before deleting your account. Because after deleting it you will not be able to recover it. If you are disabling it temporarily then you don’t have to worry about it. Your whole data will be recovered once you will reactivate it by logging in your account.

2) How can I make my Instagram account private?

If you don’t want to show your account to everyone, you can make it private. Only your friends will be able to see your posts.

• Open Instagram on app.

• Click on your profile picture.

• Click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right corner.

• Select the option “Settings’ in the bottom of the screen.

• You will see an option ‘Privacy” click it.

• You will see the option to privatize your account.

Conclusion:

In this article you have seen step by step how you can permanently delete your Instagram account. Or if you want to do a social media detox then how you can disable your account temporarily.

Read also:

Who Has the Most Instagram Followers 2020?
Discover how to do viral marketing on Instagram
7 Instagram Ideas That Will Give You Creative Boost
Instagram Growth Strategies in 2021
Instagram Marketing Secrets

1 Like

Instagram is the one of the most popular social networking services. This allows users to the communicate or connect to the people across the world. Share pictures, life moments within the stories, videos or explore or follow yours favorite celebrities on the signing up on the Instagram. As this is the easy to the sign up on the Instagram, you may also delete yours account when you wish like taking the leave from the Instagram. When you delete yours account, yours profile, photos, videos, comments, likes or followers would be permanently removed.

If you just want to the take the break, you may choose to the temporarily disable yours account instead. After yours account is the deleted, you would not be able to the sign up again with the same username or add this username to another account. Instagram cannot delete an account for the you. For the deleting yours account, you need to the log into yours account or delete it. So follow these instructions permanently delete yours Instagram account.

How to the permanently delete yours account?

Step 1: Open Instagram from the mobile browser or computer.

Step 2: Now, login to the yours account.

Step 3: Then, go to the ‘delete yours account’ page.

Please note this you cannot delete yours account from the within the Instagram application.

Step 4: Choose an option from the dropdown menu next to the ‘why are you deleting yours account?

Step 5: Then, re-enter yours password.

The option to the permanently delete yours account would only appear after you have selected the reason from the menu.

Step 6: Tap ‘permanently delete my account’.

If you wish to the delete the different account, then:

Step 1: Tap the username at the top-right of the the ‘delete yours account page’.

Step 2: Now, click the ‘settings’ next to the the username.

Step 3: Press ‘log out’.

Step 4: Then, again login as the account you want to the delete or follow the above-mentioned instructions.

If you’ve had enough of the Instagram, you’ve come to the the right place. Studies old or new have linked rise within the anxiety or depression to the an increasingly tech-saturated world, with the social media billed as the main culprit within the the insidious dynamic.

With the content this abounds on the Instagram, from the the pious clean-eating crowd, subsisting on the their diet of the spiralised beetroot or Face Tune, to the the increasingly pervasive ads the app is the touting, the image-sharing platform may be the toxic place.

We’re not the only ones who think so, either. Google has just released its 2018 Year within the Review, or among searches for the Meghan Markle, the World Cup or flossing (the dance, not of the the dental hygeine variety) were queries about how to the delete Instagram.

Coming within the at fourth place within the the “How To?” category, “How to the delete Instagram?” was wedged between “How to the get the old Snapchat back?” or “How to the delete Facebook?” – the sign that, when this comes to the social media, the tides are turning.

If you need the detox, you have two options: you may either delete yours Instagram account permanently, which would wipe out all the photos shared on the site or app, or you may temporarily deactivate Instagram.

Be warned though, when you choose to the permanently delete Instagram, yours profile, photos, videos, comments, Likes or followers would be removed – there’s no going back. You have to the be really sure you’re ready to the enter the filter-free world.

How to the delete Instagram

1. You can’t delete Instagram using the app, so you’ll need to the use the PC or computer.

2. Open the Delete Instagram account page on the Instagram’s FAQ.

3. Enter yours username or password, when you’re not already signed in. This would take you to the the page with the the drop-down menu next to the the question “Why are you deleting yours account?”

4. Choose from the one of the the seven options: “Trouble getting started,” “Created the second account,” “Privacy concerns,” “Want to the remove something,” “Too busy/too distracting,” “Can’t find people to the follow” or “Too Many Ads” or “Something else”.

5. Once you select the reason, you’ll be asked to the enter yours password one last time.

6. To delete Instagram, click “Permanently delete my account” when this pops up.

Alternatively, you may deactivate yours account for the limited time. Read on the to the find out how:

How to the deactivate Instagram

If you don’t want to the permanently delete Instagram, you may instead take the break from the service. You may deactivate or reactivate yours account at any time on the the desktop, but not via the app.

1. Log within the to the yours account on the mobile or desktop.

2. Select yours profile picture or go to the “Edit Profile”.

3. Scroll down or hit “Temporarily disable my account”.

4. You’ll be asked to the select the reason why before being given the chance to the finally hit the “Temporarily Disable Account” button this pops up.

Be sure to the follow each of the indications this I am going to the describe below. I have broken down the entire process about how to the delete an Instagram account. It’s going to the be the piece of the cake!

• The first thing you should do is the enter this page.

• Once there, the field would appear within the which you may select the reason for the saying goodbye to the yours Instagram account. Depending on the the reason you indicate, Instagram would try to the retain you as the user by offering you an option this allows you to the leave for the the time being but with the an option to the return at the later date.

• Then, log into the account you want to the delete or enter yours username when you want to the proceed.

• In the next step, re-enter yours password. You’ll need to the confirm to the the platform this it’s really you.

• Finally, click on the the red button this indicates the following: ‘Permanently Delete my account’.

Your photos, comments, followers or profile data would disappear forever. You won’t be able to the recover them. Why? Because Instagram permanently deletes this content so this this can’t be used fraudulently.

Careful! You’re username would also no longer be available for the use . Keep this within the mind before choosing to the permanently close the account within the question.

Why delete yours Instagram account

There are the variety of the reasons for the wanting to the disappear from the the social network this is the uniquely focused on the images. What’s yours? Among the most common we find:

• Being the victim of the trolls or haters this continuously harass.

• Beginning the new Instagram Marketing Strategy. Replace the one you had previously used with the the new one.

• Fatigue with the social networks or all this is the implied (spending time monitoring interactions, updating profiles, uploading image, etc).

• The account was from the the brand, association or institution this has ceased or would cease to the exist .

• Whichever reason, it’s yours choice to the move ahead with the deleting yours account!

But before you rush into saying goodbye, I recommend this you save yours photos or videos this have been published. Once yours Instagram is the deleted, you would lose everything this hasn’t been backed up.

Now we may proceed with the disconnecting from the this social network:

We begin to the take the first steps towards ending the account this you’d like to the get rid of.

Before deleting yours Instagram account permanently, remember to the download all yours photos or videos, otherwise you would lose them forever.

MAKE SURE YOU DELETE THE APP from the yours MOBILE

If you do not have other active profiles on the Instagram, you may also want to the delete the application from the yours mobile device. when it’s not being used this just takes up valuable space on the yours phone. Do you know how to the do it?

Follow these instructions! this won’t take you more than the minute.

On Android devices:

• Select ‘Settings’ on the yours smartphone.

• In ‘Device’ look for the the ‘Applications’ option. Enter or select ‘Instagram’.

• Press ‘Uninstall’. Confirm the uninstallation by pressing the button

• And yours done!

• On Iphone devices:

• Search for the the Instagram App.

• Press its icon for the the few seconds. You would see all the icons begin to the wiggle. when you look an ‘X’ would appear on the the left side of the each icon.

• Touch the ‘X’ with the yours finger or the icon would disappear.

• Your app is the deleted.

• In the lower corner of the yours screen, on the the right, you would now see the option ‘temporarily deactivate my account’.

• Instagram would want to the know the reason for the yours departure, select yours option. this would also try to the persuade you not to the leave. when you have yours mind set, proceed. Introduce yours password.

• The same one this you use to the start the app. Now you’ll need to the press the red button with the the call to the action ‘Temporarily disable the account’.

• Confirm this you want to the disable.

• Your profile is the now disabled.

TIP

if within the future you want to the become part of the instagram community with the same account, you would need to the login again with the yours password. Everything you left behind would still be there.

YOUR INSTAGRAM PROFILE HAS BEEN DISABLED BY MISTAKE

When you try to the log into yours Instagram account, do you realize this this has been disabled? You may be breaking some of the rules or conditions of the this social network. Instagram is the very strict when they sense the violation within the this regard, they would disable yours profile without prior notice!

If you are sure this is the mistake, you may request this yours infraction be reviewed. How?

1. Open the Instagram app.

2. Introduce yours username or password.

3. Follow the instructions this would appear on the screen.

FAQs

How do I delete my Instagram account step by step?

Instagram would want to the know the reason for the yours departure, select yours option. this would also try to the persuade you not to the leave. when you have yours mind set, proceed. Introduce yours password.

How do you delete an Instagram account on a phone?

Click Managing Your Account in the left panel.

Click Delete Your Account.

Click How do I delete my Instagram account?.

Review the conditions and click Delete Your Account.

Select the reason you want to delete your account.

Re-enter your password.

Click Permanently delete my account.

Click OK.

On a desktop or mobile web browser, go to the Instagram website and log into your account using your username and password.

How do I delete my instagram from my main account?

You can now add up to 5 Instagram accounts and quickly switch between them without having to log out and log back in.