India is the perfect holiday destination for most people. However, traveling to India is an even better idea for those who love adventure. As the country is massive and has various landscapes in every part, there is much scope to enjoy brilliant adventure sports all over India. Starting from the Himalayas in the North to the Indian Ocean in the South and cold desert in the west to the beautiful valleys in the East, India is a land of much diversity and breathtaking beauty. This means that when you take Australia to India flights, you get to visit this incredible place and experience eternity. If you are an adrenaline ■■■■■■, then India will prove to be the destination of your dreams. To get your Australia to India adventure trip planning started, here are some of the most popular spots for enjoying adventure sports in India.
- Meghalaya: Meghalaya is located in the northeastern part of India, and it is one of the most beautiful places that you can find in the country. Meghalaya has been abundantly blessed with natural beauty, and there are many activities you can enjoy while staying close to nature here. Caving is one such activity, and you can explore some awe-inspiring and untouched caves here.
- Ladakh: Ladakh is a stunning place located in the North of India. This place has very difficult terrain and extremely cold weather. Ladakh is accessible via road, and taking a bike trip from Manali to Ladakh is one of the most adventurous things you can do. Given the terrain of this area, there are several treks you can enjoy here. The Chadar trek is one of the most popular treks, where you get to walk on the frozen Zanskar river. The picturesque views and the thrill will make it one of the most exhilarating treks you will ever take.
- Uttarakhand: Another amazing place in the North of India in Uttarakhand. This state has several places that offer numerous adventure sports options. From the Roopkund Trek to bungee jumping in Rishikesh, the options are endless. An added bonus of traveling to Uttarakhand when you book AUS to India flights are the scenic views of this place. The snow-clad mountains and the plains are all very beautiful and charming.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Gulmarg in Kashmir is an incredibly beautiful place that has picture-perfect views of the Himalayas. The snow-clad mountains here will leave you breathless, and the Instagram-worthy scenery will ■■■■ your mind. If you are looking to enjoy winter sports activities such as skiing or snowboarding etc, this is the place you need to visit. Coming to Gulmarg when you book cheap flights from Australia to India, will pave the way for a great adventure.
- Rajasthan: The royal state of Rajasthan is home to expansive deserts and rugged beauty that will ■■■■ your mind. There are several places that you can visit here, but Jaisalmer is hands down the best out of all. You can easily drive to the Thar desert and have fun dune bashing. If you have the time, then you can also enjoy camping here overnight. Sitting in the desert while looking up at the clear starry sky is an experience you will cherish for the rest of your life.
- Himachal Pradesh: This Northern state in India is another mountainous area that has much to offer. The range of adventure sports that you can enjoy here is unbeatable. From white water rafting to zipline, Himachal has everything. The paragliding area in Bir Billing is definitely the highlight of this place, and you can experience the thrill of flying in one of the safest and most beautiful paragliding sites in the whole world.
- Karnataka: Now, you don’t have to save up a ton of money to enjoy skydiving in the US or Europe. You can do it for an affordable price when you book flights from Australia to India. Mysore offers an affordable skydiving experience that you can enjoy. If skydiving is on your bucket list, then you need to head over to Mysore as soon as you can.
- Goa: Goa is the party capital of India, and it is well-known for its golden sand beaches. If you want to relax by the beach, then Goa is the place for you. But, if you want to have some adventure, Goa has much to offer in that department as well. The Duddhsagar trek in Goa is a stunning trek that you can enjoy and visit the gorgeous Duddhsagar falls.
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: The Andaman and Nicobar islands are located in the Bay of Bengal at a considerable distance from mainland India. These islands are untouched and do not have a lot of tourists. So, you can treat your eyes to the beauty of the islands. Given that the sea here is crystal clear, scuba diving is a wonderful activity that you can enjoy here. You can see the beauty of the coral reefs from up close when you choose to do scuba diving here.
- Kerala: Kerala is located in the South of India, and this state has some of the most stunning beaches in the country. This is the perfect place to experience parasailing. Varkala is the best place for you to experience parasailing. If you are new to water sports, then you do not need to worry about anything here. All activities here are monitored, and people who have no prior experience can also have a lot of fun here. If you are an absolute beginner, then the level of difficulty can also be curated depending on what you are comfortable with and what you can enjoy.
All the places mentioned above have some of the most amazing adventure sports on offer. Your flights from Australia to India will take you on a ride, and you will be able to enjoy yourself to the fullest. Once you visit any of the places on this list for an adventurous holiday, you will always want to come back for more.