Electrolux Serial Number Lookup

Where can I find the serial number of the Electrolux washing machine?

Laundry. For front rings and front loaders, the model number can be attached to the top of the door opening in the front panel of the device and is visible when the door is open.

Then you can also ask where can I find the serial number of the washing machine?

The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the door of the washing machine. The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the back of the washing machine.

You can also ask for the serial number, how old is my device?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

How do I read an Electrolux serial number?

The first digit indicates the year of production and the second and third digits the week of production. For example 13500016: Week 35 in 2001. You can find this information on the manufacturer's plate:
  1. Model number.
  2. Product code (PNC)
  3. ELC number.
  4. Serial number.

How do I find the year of manufacture of my washing machine?The first number indicates the year of manufacture. For newer models, the number 2 stands for 2002, 3 for 2003, 4 for 2004, and so on. The next two digits indicate the week of the year the washing machine was built.

Where can I find the serial number of the Indesit washing machine?

Here you will find general information on where to find the model and serial number of the various Indesit appliances: The Indesit washing machine rating plate is usually found on the door itself when the door is opened, which you can see below. For other models, the nameplate can also be placed on the machine housing.

Where can I find the serial number of my Hotpoint washing machine?

You can find the hot spot plate on your washing machine when you open the door. You will also find Hotpoint tumble dryer nameplates when you open the door, in the door or in the frame. The hotpoint dishwasher hobs are located on the side of the door, which contains the model and serial number.

How do I find the serial number of my Samsung washing machine?

The serial number and model number can be found on the back of the appliance or by opening the door and checking the inside of the door.

What does a Beko serial number look like?

The serial number of the Beko freezer can be found in the freezer compartment. Depending on the model, this can be found on the left side or top of the chamber on a silver marking, also known as a name plate. Our visual guide makes it easy for you to find your model number.

Where can I find the serial number of a Beko washing machine?

The model and serial number of the Beko washing machine can be found on the silver plate, which you can find by opening the door and looking at the inside edge.

Where can you find the model number of a refrigerator?

The model and serial number are printed on the label at the bottom left and front of the devices. There is also a new fridge label on the side wall above the top shelf.

Which Indesit models are recalled?

Whirlpool announced today that it will recall up to 519,000 Hotpoint and Indesit washing machines. The machines are recalled due to a malfunction of the door lock, which creates a risk of fire.

Where can I find the model number of the Bosch washing machine?

You can find the model number on a sticker or nameplate. It is usually located above or behind the door frame or behind the removable base panel on the underside of the machine.

Which model do I have Electrolux?

The model number of the Electrolux holder can usually be found on the back of the handle or under the machine. Older vertical models usually start with the letter U followed by three digits, while newer vertical models begin with the letter EL followed by up to four digits.

Where is the serial number production date?

The first two digits of the year of manufacture and the next three digits are the Julian date (day of the year). For the 2020 base station, the data code is listed under the serial number on the product label.

How do I know the age of my device?

You can determine the age of your appliance based on the serial number on the rating plate. The first digit indicates the year of production and the second and third digits the week of production. For example 13500016: week 35 in 2001.

You can find this information on the manufacturer's plate:

How do I know the age of a refrigerator?

Open the refrigerator door and look for the serial number. It's on a sticker, usually on the inside of the door. If not, check your freezer. Make a note of the complete serial number.

How do I read the serial number of a Frigidaire?

Find the serial number. Drive serial numbers are located under the lid of most top-loading drives and on the inside or front loading door. Serial numbers are located under the device model number and begin with two letters followed by a series of numbers.

How long should a refrigerator last?

from 14 to 27

Where can I find the serial number of the Electrolux washing machine?

Laundry. For front rings and front rings, the model number can be affixed to the top of the door opening in the front panel of the device and is visible when the door is open.

Then you can also ask where can I find the serial number of the washing machine?

The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the door of the washing machine. The serial number and model number are printed on a label on the back of the washing machine.

You can also ask for the serial number, how old is my device?

To determine the age of the device, use the serial number (not the model number) to determine the date of manufacture. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six digits. The two letters at the beginning of the serial number indicate the month and year of manufacture.

How do I read an Electrolux serial number?

The first digit indicates the year of production and the second and third digits the week of production. For example 13500016: Week 35 in 2001. You can find this information on the manufacturer's plate:
  1. Model number.
  2. Product code (PNC)
  3. ELC number.
  4. Serial number.

How do I find the year of manufacture of my washing machine?The first number indicates the year of manufacture. For newer models, the number 2 stands for 2002, 3 for 2003, 4 for 2004, and so on. The next two digits indicate the week of the year the washing machine was built.

Where can I find the serial number of the Indesit washing machine?

Here you will find general information on where to find the model and serial number of the various Indesit appliances: The Indesit washing machine rating plate is usually found on the door itself when the door is opened, which you can see below. With other models, the nameplate can also be placed on the machine housing.

Where can I find the serial number of my Hotpoint washing machine?

You can find the data plate on the hot spots of the washing machine when you open the door. You'll also find Hotpoint dryer types when you open the door, both in the door and in the frame. Hotpoint dishwasher plates are located on the side of the door, marked with the model and serial number.

How do I find the serial number of my Samsung washing machine?

The serial number and model number can be found on the back of the appliance or by opening the door and checking the inside of the door.

What does a Beko serial number look like?

The serial number of the Beko freezer can be found in the freezer compartment. Depending on the model, this can be found on the left side or top of the chamber on a silver marking, also known as a name plate. Our visual guide makes it easy for you to find your model number.

Where can I find the serial number of a Beko washing machine?

The model and serial number of the Beko washing machine can be found on the silver plate, which you can find by opening the door and looking at the inside edge.

Where can you find the model number of a refrigerator?

The model and serial number are printed on the lower left label on the outside and front of the devices. There is also a new fridge label on the side wall above the top shelf.

Which Indesit models are recalled?

Whirlpool announced today that it will recall up to 519,000 Hotpoint and Indesit washing machines. The machines are recalled due to a malfunction of the door lock, creating a risk of fire.

Where can I find the model number of the Bosch washing machine?

You can find the model number on a sticker or nameplate. It is usually located above or behind the door frame or behind the removable base panel on the underside of the machine.

Which model do I have Electrolux?

The model number of the Electrolux holder can usually be found on the back of the handle or under the machine. Older vertical models usually start with the letter U followed by three digits, while newer vertical models begin with the letter EL followed by up to four digits.

Where is the serial number production date?

The first two digits are the year of manufacture and the next three digits are the July (anniversary) date. For the 2020 base station, the data code is listed under the serial number on the product label.

How do I know the age of my device?

You can determine the age of your appliance by using the serial number on the rating plate. The first digit indicates the year of production and the second and third digits the week of production. For example 13500016: week 35 in 2001.

You can find this information on the manufacturer's plate:

How do I know the age of a refrigerator?

Open the refrigerator door and look for the serial number. It's on a sticker, usually on the inside of the door. If not, check your freezer. Make a note of the complete serial number.

How do I read the serial number of a Frigidaire?

Find the serial number. Drive serial numbers are located under the lid of most top-loading drives and on the inside or front loading door. Serial numbers are located under the device model number and begin with two letters followed by a series of numbers.

How long should a refrigerator last?

from 14 to 27