Opinion

Opinion,

Definition of Opinion:

1. Law: (1) Attorneys written advice to a client on a particular question (called legal opinion, opinion of counsel, or opinion letter). (2) Judges written explanation of a judgment in a lawsuit (called judicial opinion). Where a bench consists of three or more judges, a concurring opinion agrees with the majority opinion, and a dissenting opinion disagrees.

2. A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

3. Accounting: Accountants or auditors judgment on financial or operative facts regarding an organization.

Synonyms of Opinion

Belief, Judgement, Thought, Thoughts, School of thought, Thinking, Way of thinking, Mind, Point of view, View, Viewpoint, Outlook, Angle, Slant, Side, Attitude, Stance, Perspective, Position, Standpoint, Admonition, Advice, Advising, Advocacy, Affect, Affectivity, Analyzing, Appraisal, Appraisement, Appraising, Appreciation, Apprehension, Assessing, Assessment, Assumption, Attitude, Belief, Brief, Briefing, Caution, Caveat, Climate of opinion, Common belief, Community sentiment, Conceit, Concept, Conception, Conclusion, Conjecture, Consensus gentium, Consideration, Consultation, Conviction, Council, Counsel, Direction, Emotion, Emotivity, Estimate, Estimation, Ethos, Evaluating, Evaluation, Evaluative criticism, Exhortation, Expostulation, Eye, Fancy, Feeling, Feeling tone, Gauging, General belief, Guidance, Hortation, Idea, Image, Imago, Impression, Instruction, Intellectual object, Judgement, Judgment, Lights, Measurement, Memory-trace, Mental attitude, Mental image, Mental impression, Mind, Monition, Mystique, Notion, Observation, Parley, Perception, Personal judgment, Persuasion, Point of view, Popular belief, Position, Posture, Presumption, Prevailing belief, Proposal, Psychology, Public belief, Public opinion, Ranking, Rating, Reaction, Recept, Reckoning, Recommendation, Reflection, Remonstrance, Representation, Sentiment, Sight, Speculation, Stance, Suggestion, Supposition, Theory, Think, Thinking, Thought, Valuation, Valuing, View, Viewpoint, Warning, Way of thinking, Weighing

How to use Opinion in a sentence?

1. Her opinion on the issue of Same Sex marriages differed from mine and it resulted in a heated debate over lunch hour.
  2. When writing an informative paper, it is not advised to include opinion anywhere in the text, as readers can be confused by the facts versus opinion s.
  3. Im writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance.
  4. In my honest opinion , I think that the budget for this month will work just fine for next month also.

Meaning of Opinion & Opinion Definition

"Where is it" or "Where it is"?
Which Zodiac Sign is the Best?
How Many Paragraphs are in an Essay?
What is a good ACT score
League Of Legends Chromebook
October Zodiac Sign
What does it mean to be a leader
Million dollar bank account
MacKenzie Scott
Social security office torrance
The fence
Opinion quotes
Principal 401k phone number
Submit synonym
Disparate treatment vs disparate impact
Unwind book
Right wing definition
Go to market strategy example
Unemployment letter
Mobile home investing
Tax refund delay 2021
Mutual of america
Tow truck cost
Pfizer target price
Rage room dallas
Product tester jobs from home
Preppy boy
Mind your own business quotes
How to write an editorial
Points of view in writing
I just want to be happy
Axe to grind
My two cents
How to read minds
What is estimation
Algebra 3
$750 cash app
How to show someone you love them
How much is 25 dollars an hour annually
Forensic psychology definition
What is market value
Net income on balance sheet
Schindler's list summary
Tribe of gad
Conflict resolution in the workplace
Thomas more utopia
Who are the two witnesses in revelation
Green Glass Door
Impleader
Wall street journal bias
How to wash your car
Conclusion paragraph structure
How to get over someone you love deeply
Difference between advice and advise
Signs your husband doesn t find you attractive
Clash of clans town hall 14
Ethos meaning
Wyrm
Please advise
Among or amongst
Chitas
What is a testimony
Zap surveys
Types of business organization
Free writing
Dear sir madam
Is blue acorn legit
What is a bully pulpit
Does chegg notify your school
Words to live by
Environmental scanning
Moral foundations test
Structured interview
Fraxel
Man and men
How to write a letter to the editor
How to backflip
Teacher in sign language
Science stocks
High speed internet solutions for rural areas
Waiving appraisal contingency
Hot desking
Undervalued
Retinologist
No log vpn
Anaplan stock
What time premarket opens
Ppd stock
Wsappx
Freemake video converter
How to stop emails going to junk
Coaching youth football
Soy protein
Employee burnout
Diversity of thought
Aries rising sign
Music keys
Planet 13 stock price
Do petitions work
Permanent makeup eyebrows
Mimosa in a can
Dynata Calls
Self Loathing Meaning
Criticism Antonym
Bts ages

Opinion,

Opinion Meanings:

• Meaning of Opinion: Written statement of a judge about a court decision or a majority of judges. A different opinion is based on the legitimacy and / or legal basis of the majority opinion on which the decision is based. An opinion that agrees with the court's decision, but provides additional comments or other justification. Korim's opinion is one which was not signed by the court.

Meanings of Opinion

1. A theory or decision about something that is not necessarily based on facts or knowledge.

Sentences of Opinion

1. I am writing to express my opinion on a very important topic.

Opinion,

Opinion Definition:

Meaning of Opinion: A judge's written statement about a court decision or a majority of judges. A different opinion is contrary to the opinion of the majority which is based on justification and / or legal basis on which the decision has been made. Opinions that agree are in line with the court's decision, but offer different comments or justifications. The quorum's discussion is the opinion of a signed court.

Meanings of Opinion

1. An opinion or decision about something that is not necessarily based on facts or knowledge.

2. Opinions on technical issues.

Sentences of Opinion

1. What is right in my opinion?

2. When in doubt, ask for a second opinion.

Synonyms of Opinion

thought(s), in my view, contention, creed, if you ask me, in my judgement, in my estimation, dogma, tenet, verdict, hypothesis, from my standpoint, reflections, thesis, as I see it, for my money, personally, to my mind, in my book