Who is Travis Scott?

Travis Scott, Jacques Bermon Webster II (born April 30, 1991), known professionally as Travis Scott (formerly stylized as Travi$ Scott), is an American rapper. His stage name is the namesake of a favorite uncle combined with the first name of one of his inspirations, Kid Cudi (whose real name is Scott Mescudi).

Who is Travis Scott?

Jacques Bermon Webster II (born April 30, 1991), better known by his stage name Travis Scott (previously Travi$ Scott), is a rapper from the United States. His stage name is a combination of the name of a favorite uncle and the first name of one of his idols, Kid Cudi (whose real name is Scott Mescudi).

Scott received his first major-label deal with Epic Records in 2012. Scott secured a publishing contract with Kanye West’s GOOD Music’s production division, Very GOOD Beats, in November of the same year.

Scott got a recording deal with T.I.'s Grand Hustle imprint in April 2013. The mixtape Owl Pharaoh, Scott’s first full-length project, was self-released in 2013. Days Before Rodeo, a second mixtape, was released in August 2014.

Rodeo (2015), his debut studio album, including the breakthrough track “Antidote.” Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016), his second album, debuted at number one on the Billboard 200. The following year, under the name Huncho Jack, Scott released a collaboration album with Quavo titled Huncho Jack, Jack Huncho.

Astroworld, his third studio album, was released in 2018 to critical acclaim and yielded his first number one song on the Billboard Hot 100, “Sicko Mode” (featuring Drake). Scott’s record label, Cactus Jack Records, released the compilation album JackBoys in late 2019, which became the first album of the 2020s to reach number one on the Billboard 200.

Scott became the first artist on the Hot 100 to have three singles debut at number one in less than a year after the release of his single “Franchise” (featuring Young Thug and M.I.A.) in September 2020. He’s won a Billboard Music Award and a Latin Grammy Award, and he’s been nominated for eight Grammy Awards.

Scott’s career has been marked by controversy and legal difficulties surrounding concert safety. On November 5, 2021, a crowd crush pushing toward the stage during Scott’s performance at his Astroworld Festival in Houston, Texas, killed at least ten people and injured hundreds more.

Early Life:

Jacques Bermon Webster II was born in Houston, Texas, on April 30, 1991. Webster lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston, from the age of one to six. The neighborhood, which was located in south-central Houston, was infamous for crime and had an impact on a young Webster.

"My grandma lived in the neighborhood when I was growing up, so I saw a lot of odd stuff. I saw furious bums and insanely spazzed-out, as well as folks who appeared strange, hungry, and filthy [sic]. ‘I’ve got to get the ■■■■ out of this stuff,’ I’d always say. It gave me my edge—it shaped who I am today.

" Webster and his parents relocated to Missouri City, a middle-class community on the outskirts of southwest Houston. His mother worked for Apple, and his father owned and operated his own company. Webster’s grandfather was a jazz composer, and his father is also a soul musician.

Webster graduated from Elkins High School at the age of seventeen. He took part in musical theatre in high school. Webster then enrolled at the University of Texas at San Antonio but dropped out after his first year to focus on his music career full-time.

Career:

2008–2012

The Graduates are a pair created by Webster and his longtime buddy Chris Holloway. The pair released their untitled first EP on the social networking platform Myspace in 2008. The Classmates were created the next year by Scott and OG Chess, one of Scott’s classmates. In 2009, the Classmates collaborated with Buddy Rich on a project, and in 2010, they published Cruis’n USA.

On both projects, Scott was primarily in charge of production. The duo stayed together until late 2012 when personal difficulties and financial disagreements forced the group’s disbandment.

Scott went from Houston to Washington Heights in New York City after graduating from college, where he began working with friend Mike Waxx, the owner of the music website Illroots.

Scott slept on the floor at a friend’s house after moving to New York and spent the majority of his time at Just Blaze’s studio. After becoming dissatisfied with his situation in New York and the lack of advancement, Scott relocated to Los Angeles, California, after only four months in the state.

Webster was abandoned in Los Angeles by a buddy who had pledged to aid him by providing housing. His parents financially abandoned him, and he was compelled to return to Houston, where his parents ejected him from their home. Webster returned to Los Angeles and began sleeping on the couch of a buddy who was a University of Southern California student.

Grand Hustle Records’ owner and rapper from Atlanta. T.I. would subsequently hear “Lights (Love Sick),” one of Webster’s productions. T.I.'s representative contacted Webster when he was in Los Angeles, inviting him to a studio for a meeting. T.I. freestyled over one of Webster’s productions, “Animal,” during the encounter.

2012–2014

Owl Pharaoh, Scott’s first solo full-length project, was scheduled to be published as a free download in 2012. However, the project was postponed, and it was reported that it will be released at a later date. Kanye West and Mike Dean resurrected the project, however, it was again delayed due to sample clearance concerns.

Scott would release “Blocka La Flame,” a remix of fellow GOOD Music label-mate Pusha T’s tune “Blocka,” as part of the campaign (which features production and vocals from Scott). Young Chop produced the song, with Scott contributing additional production alongside Mike Dean.

Scott released the music video for “Quintana,” a song off his album Owl Pharaoh, on March 22, 2013. Guest vocals from fellow American rapper Wale appear on the mixtape’s version of the song, which was produced by Scott alongside Sak Pase and Mike Dean. Scott was announced as a part of XXL’s Freshman Class of 2013 on March 27.

Scott debuted a preview of his commercial debut track, “Upper Echelon,” featuring 2 Chainz and T.I., on March 29, 2013, following his interview with British music jockey DJ Semtex. Scott announced on April 2, 2013, that Owl Pharaoh would be his official debut mixtape, and that it would be released on May 21, 2013, on the iTunes Store. “Upper Echelon” was broadcast on urban contemporary radio on April 23, 2013. The EP was made available for download for free.

2015–2016

Grand Hustle and Epic Records released Rodeo on September 4, 2015. Quavo, Juicy J, Kanye West, The Weeknd, Swae Lee, Chief Keef, Justin Bieber, Young Thug, Toro y Moi, Big Buck, and others make appearances on the album, which also features production from Mike Dean, Kanye West, WondaGurl, Suber, DJ Dahi, Metro Boomin, 1500 or Nothin’, Sonny Digital, Southside, Terrace Martin, Zaytoven, Pharrell Williams, and Scott himself Two singles were released to promote the album: “3500,” which featured Future and 2 Chainz, and “Antidote.”

The latter was his highest-charting single on the Billboard Hot 100, peaking at number 16 in the United States. Rodeo garnered mostly good reviews from critics and opened at #3 on the Billboard 200 list in the United States. It was also the first album to reach the top of the Billboard Rap Albums chart.

Scott would announce the release of a new studio album on January 4, 2016. On February 8, 2016, iLoveMakonnen, Vic Mensa, and Scott were introduced as part of Alexander Wang’s “WANGSQUAD” campaign.

Scott and Young Thug were set to release a single together on March 29, 2016, according to 300 Entertainment president Lyor Cohen, who also labeled Scott’s upcoming album a “classic.” Scott previewed a track with Young Thug at one of his gigs on April 7, 2016.

Scott confirmed the title of his second album, Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight, on May 17, 2016, while also announcing the title of his third album, Astroworld. The track “Pick Up the Phone,” a collaboration between Thug and Scott, was released on June 3, 2016.

The song reached number 43 on the Billboard Hot 100 and was certified double platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. It includes Quavo of Atlanta-based rap duo Migos on vocals (RIAA).

In an Instagram post on August 31, 2016, Scott announced that Birds in the Trap Sing McKnight was officially finished. On September 2, 2016, Scott debuted the album on his third episode of.wav radio, and it was afterward released on iTunes and Apple Music.

Scott’s first number one album on the US Billboard 200 was released on September 11, 2016. Jody Gerson, the CEO of Universal Music Publishing Group, revealed on September 12, 2016, that the label has secured a worldwide contract with Scott.

2017–2018

On February 16, 2017, Scott played at Champion Square in New Orleans, Louisiana during All-Star Weekend. On March 10, 2017, he also played at the BUKU Music + Art Project festival in New Orleans. Scott announced a “Birds Eye View” concert tour on March 5.

The tour’s dates and cities were announced the next day, with the tour starting on March 10 in New Orleans, Louisiana, and ending on June 2 in Eugene, Oregon. Scott was also featured on Canadian rapper Drake’s single “Portland,” from Drake’s commercial mixtape, More Life, alongside American rapper Quavo of the hip-hop group Migos.

The song reached number nine on the Billboard Hot 100 in the United States, making it his first top ten hits as a featured artist. Scott revealed in March 2017 that he would be creating his record label, Cactus Jack Records.

“I’m not doing it to have financial control over my music,” Scott remarked in an interview. I want to help other artists first and foremost, to launch fresh names, and to create possibilities. I want to do better for children than what happened to me.

By “better,” I mean “no-nonsense.” There will be no lying to the artists about record release dates or video and album budgets." Scott stated on June 15, 2017, that he would be undertaking a European leg of his “Birds Eye View Tour.” The European leg began in Paris on June 23 and ended in Turku, Finland on July 9. This leg consisted primarily of festival sets or smaller club appearances.

Scott and Quavo were said to be working on a joint studio album on April 3, 2017, which could be released later that year. ‘The Quavo record is coming soon,’ he affirmed to GQ. I’ll be releasing new music soon. But you know how I am: I enjoy surprises.

In addition to the collaboration album, Scott said that his third studio album, Astroworld, is nearing completion and would most likely be released in 2017. Astroworld is named after the defunct Houston theme park of the same name.

Scott teased three new songs on social media for a while before releasing them on SoundCloud on May 16, 2017. “A Man,” “Green & Purple (with Playboi Carti),” and “Butterfly Effect” were the titles of the songs.

The latter was likewise distributed as the only track on every other streaming service. On July 14, 2017, the music video for “Butterfly Effect” was released. Scott tweeted “ALBUM MODE” on August 10, 2017, after finishing the “Tour” as a support act for Kendrick Lamar the night before.

2019–2020

Scott collaborated with SZA and The Weeknd on a track for the popular HBO series Game of Thrones, which was released on April 18, 2019. It’s called “Power is Power,” and it’s a reference to a scene from the show’s second season’s first episode. The song appears on the Game of Thrones soundtrack album for the Throne as the second track.

Scott collaborated with J. Cole on Young Thug’s single “The London” on May 23, 2019, which was eventually released as the lead single from Thug’s debut studio album, So Much Fun. Scott’s documentary film, Look Mom I Can Fly, was published on Netflix on August 28, 2019.

Scott’s track “Highest in the Room” premiered and peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on October 4, 2019, becoming his first song to do so and his second number one after “Sicko Mode” in 2018.

In the same month, Scott collaborated with Gunna on a remix of Young Thug’s hit “Hot,” which was also featured on the original song. In December of that year, the song was included in the deluxe edition of So Much Fun. Scott was also included in the deluxe edition’s tune “Hop Off a Jet.”

Scott announced JackBoys, a compilation album featuring his Cactus Jack label members Don Toliver, Sheck Wes, and producer Chase B, on December 2, 2019. Scott announced the album’s release date on Instagram on December 24.

The album was published on December 27, 2019, and included a remix of “Highest in the Room,” which featured Spanish singer Rosalia and American rapper Lil Baby, whose verse had been leaked months before.

Scott released the music video for “Gang Gang,” which features uncredited vocals and cameo appearances from Scott, Toliver, and rapper Luxury Tax 50, on the same day. Scott released the music video for “Gatti,” which he performed with the now-defunct Pop Smoke, on December 30, 2019. Scott’s ex-girlfriend Kylie Jenner is mentioned in the lyrics of “Gatti.” Scott released the music video for “Out West,” which he performed with Young Thug, on March 20, 2020.

From April 23 to 25, 2020, Scott played five simulated live shows in the computer game Fortnite Battle Royale, with visuals inspired by his Astroworld tour. It drew over 27 million viewers and drove sales of Cactus Jack merchandise branded with the Fortnite logo, such as action figurines.

The performance also featured the world premiere of his new song “The Scotts,” which he co-wrote with Kid Cudi and released as a duo. Players of Fortnite Battle Royale were able to purchase a variety of cosmetic items based on Scott and the concert to go along with the performance.

Scott’s third number one in the United States, the single debuted at number one on the Billboard Hot 100. He teamed with Rosacea for the second time in May on her song “TKN,” where he raps in Spanish for the first time.

Scott appeared on the cover of GQ’s September 2020 issue, revealing that he will collaborate with Kid Cudi on an album. This comes after the release of their number-one hit, “The Scotts,” in May. There hasn’t been any extra information released yet.

Controversies:

Incidents at performances

Scott’s performances have been marred by a slew of problems. Scott was charged and detained for disorderly behavior at Lollapalooza in 2015 after urging concertgoers to disregard security and storm the stage.

He encouraged supporters to attack a man who took his sneaker while crowd-surfing at the Openair Festival in Switzerland the same year by pausing the show and repeatedly ordering the crowd to “■■■■ him up,” while also spitting on him.

After a concert in Northwest Arkansas in 2017, he was detained for similar Lollapalooza behavior. After falling from a balcony and being carried on stage at a 2017 concert at Terminal 5 in Manhattan, a fan sued Scott and the organizers, blaming the mishap on a crowd rush. Three persons were trampled and injured in 2019 as a mob rushed into the Astroworld property.

Summary:

Travis Scott was born Jacques Bermon Webster II on April 30, 1991. His stage name is a combination of the name of a favorite uncle and Kid Cudi’s first name. Bird in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016), his second album, debuted at number one on Billboard 200.

Astroworld Festival crowd crush

On November 5, 2021, during Scott’s performance at the Astroworld Festival in NRG Park in his hometown of Houston, Texas, at least ten people were killed and hundreds were injured in a crowd crush going toward the stage.

Various cases of heart attack are among the injuries. A crowd crash occurred on the first night, resulting in the deaths of at least nine people and the cancellation of the festival’s second night. Despite the crowd’s pleas, Scott’s concert went on despite the crowd’s cries for him to stop.

Despite an ambulance passing through the crowd and pulling lifeless bodies out themselves, Scott observed that audience members had been injured, telling security for a brief moment to “help, jump in really quick, keep going,” then continuing to perform the rest of the show as planned for the following hour, encouraging people to “get wild” and “crazy.” The ages of the victims range from 9 to 27.

Scott’s history of disregard for audience safety was highlighted by news outlets in the aftermath of the crush, with statements from a fan who was paralyzed at his performance during a 2017 show being featured in Rolling Stone.

The New York Times noting his 2015 guilty plea for reckless endangerment after he encouraged fans to climb security barricades, and safety expert analysis arguing that the deaths could have been avoided being reported on in the Loading Zone.

Other criticisms stemmed from the fact that he stopped a concert in 2015 because someone stole his sneaker, encouraging the audience to “■■■■ up” the perpetrator, yet he didn’t stop the show when people were being stomped and choked to death. The concertgoers filed a lawsuit shortly after, led by Kristian Paredes, who sought $1,000,000 in damages for permanent injuries he sustained.

Travis Scott Collaborations:

Scott and producer HVME collaborated on a remix of his popular single “Goosebumps” on January 15, 2021. Following the cancellation of the third annual Astroworld Fest due to the Covid-19 outbreak, Scott declared that the festival would return in 2021 with a multi-day format. Scott was featured on Baby Keem’s “Durag Activity” on April 30.

Scott announced a Dior and Cactus Jack collaboration for the 2022 Summer Men’s collection in June. Scott was featured on Kanye West’s tenth studio album Donda on the song “Praise God” on August 28, alongside Baby Keem, with whom Scott has previously worked.

Cactus Jack Records

Scott launched Cactus Jack Records, an American record company, in 2017. Epic Records is in charge of distribution. Cactus Jack Publishing is the label’s publishing section.

“I want first and foremost to promote other artists, launch new names, and create possibilities,” Scott said in an interview about the label. I want to do better for children than what happened to me. By “better,” I mean “no-nonsense.” There will be no lying to the artists about record release dates or video and album budgets."

Astroworld Festival

Scott announced the Astroworld Festival, an annual joyful event that will take place across the street from Six Flags AstroWorld, following the release of Astroworld. Post Malone, Lil Wayne, Young Thug, Rae Sremmurd, Gunna, Houston All-Stars, Sheck Wes, Metro Boomin, Trippie Redd, Smokepurpp, Virgil Abloh, and Tommy Genesis all performed at the 2018 Astroworld Festival.

Gucci Mane, Migos, Rosalia, Tay Keith, Pop Smoke, Young Thug, Young Dolph, Key Glock, Pharrell Williams, Sheck Wes, Marilyn Manson, DaBaby, Megan Thee Stallion, Don Toliver, Playboi Carti, and Houston All-Stars all performed at the 2019 festival. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 outbreak, the 2020 festival has been canceled.

Fashion

Scott announced a collaboration with Nike on April 30, 2019, for the release of his Cactus Jack Air Jordan 1s in May of that year. Scott confirmed a partnership with Dior for a menswear collection to be published in the summer of 2021 on June 24, 2021.

On June 25, a live webcast presenting the collection was released. The live stream also included excerpts from his upcoming fourth studio album Utopia, including a song with Westside Gunn and album instrumentals.

McDonald’s

In St. Petersburg, Florida, a McDonald’s sign reads “Travis Scott was here” and “Cactus Jack was here.” In September 2020, Scott teamed up with McDonald’s to launch “The Travis Scott,” a limited-edition meal based on their Quarter Pounder with Cheese that was available in participating McDonald’s restaurants across North America.

Since Michael Jordan teamed with McDonald’s to develop a “McJordan” burger in 1992, this is the first celebrity-endorsed McDonald’s meal. Due to heavy demand, certain McDonald’s locations ran out of promotional ingredients, triggering a supply chain breakdown.

Scott and McDonald’s also released a range of McDonald’s and Cactus Jack-branded products, which included several clothing items, a rug, and a body pillow shaped like a McNugget.

This promoted the celebrity dinner fad, which BTS and Saweetie would subsequently emulate. In the fall of 2021, the concept was brought to Europe, with Spanish singer Aitana becoming the first European act to get its own McDonald’s meal.

PlayStation

Scott revealed in October 2020 that he would join the PlayStation team as a Strategic Creative Partner to promote the PlayStation 5. They collaborated to offer exclusive products, including a never-before-seen Nike Dunk Low.

They also made a unique PlayStation 5 unboxing video available on YouTube. Scott plays the console with fans in the video, as well as a piano performance by James Blake and a tribute to Pop Smoke.

The Scotts

Scott is one-half of the alternative hip hop super-duo the Scotts, alongside his mentor and frequent collaborator, American singer Kid Cudi, in addition to his solo musical career. Since 2020, when the duo launched the Billboard Hot 100 number one hit “The Scotts,” they’ve been working on their first collaborative effort.

Film industry

Scott made his acting debut as a movie store proprietor in the 2021 film Gully. He also contributed to the film’s soundtrack, though his song “Knife” was deleted owing to sampling difficulties, yet it was still played in the film for a brief moment. Scott signed a movie production deal with A24 on August 2, 2021. On the same day, he stated that a screenplay for a film based on his impending fourth studio album, Utopia, had been completed.

Summary:

Scott launched Cactus Jack Records, an American record company, in 2017. He also announced the Astroworld Festival, an annual joyful event that will take place across the street from Six Flags AstroWorld. In September 2020, Scott teamed up with McDonald’s to launch “The Travis Scott” limited-edition meal.

What is Travis Scott’s net worth?

Scott’s net worth is estimated to be at $8 million, or £5.7 million in today’s money. Scott made his money as a music producer, working with Madonna, Jay Z, and John Legend after his parents cut him off. Kylie Jenner is estimated to be worth roughly $50 million, or £35 million.

What is Travis Scott’s real name?

The rapper, who was born Jacques Webster Jr., changed his name to his uncle’s at a young age. In a 2014 interview with Grantland, he stated why he changed his name: "Travis is the name of my uncle. He reminded me of my favorite uncle. My favorite cousin, "Scott remarked. He was usually swaggering around.

He was a golfer and a ■■■■. He merely has swag. Scott is also a surname he inherited from his uncle. In 2015, he elaborated, saying: "He was also the source of the Scott, as that was his moniker. I was thinking to myself, "Man, if I wanted to be a rapper, I’d want to be this.

He’s got this filthy crib, he’s as clean as a whistle, and he’s got all this acreage is a smooth operator. Travis is a smooth operator. I’ve always been a smooth operator." Scott uses his real name, Jacques, in Wasted, however, he does so in the past tense.

The first time Travis met Kanye West

“The first thing he offered me was a Doritos taco from Taco Bell,” he recalled of the first time he met Kanye West. ‘Yo, you want a taco?’ he says. ‘Yeah!’ I exclaimed. He presented it to me on a nice ■■■ platter, as if it were Hermes.

“What’s crazy is that I’m not a big fan of sour cream,” he continued. “That taco was just revolting. But, dude, I’m not sure I’d notice. Just giving him my music and seeing him move his head even a little was enough to make me sick.”

Travis Scott was linked to Rihanna

Travis was linked to Rihanna in 2015, so Kylie isn’t his first famous lover. They were sighted together several times and were rumored to be dating between August 2015 and February 2016. Rihanna was characterized as his “muse” by him, although she is said to have left him to date, Drake. Travis began seeing Kylie in April 2017, shortly after she divorced Tyga.

Summary:

His stage name is a combination of the name of a favorite uncle and Kid Cudi’s first name. Bird in the Trap Sing McKnight (2016), his second album, debuted at number one on Billboard 200. Critics cited his history of pushing and shoving, as well as encouraging fans to climb security barricades.

Frequently Asked Questions:

1: How did Travis Scott get famous?

Travis Scott is a Houston-born hip-hop musician and producer who is signed to Kanye West’s GOOD Music and T.I.'s Grand Hustle. He rose to prominence in the early 2010s for his extensively Auto-Tuned half-sung/half-rapped vocal style. Scott relocated to Los Angeles after dropping out of college and started creating songs on his own.

2: Did Travis Scott grow up poor?

Travis Scott grew raised in the suburbs of Texas, although he spent his first six years of life in South Park, a low-income neighborhood in the state. Scott began recording at an early age, and artists such as Kanye West, P Diddy, and Kid Cudi influenced the style and approach to the music of the young artist.

3: Where did Travis Scott spend most of his childhood?

Scott lived with his grandmother in South Park, Houston, until he was six years old. The area was known for criminality, which he claimed left an indelible impression on him. He eventually relocated to Missouri City, a middle-class suburb, to be closer to his parents. His grandfather and father were both jazz and soul performers.

4: How did Travis Scott get discovered?

Travis Scott is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from the United States. He rose to prominence in 2012, when he secured his first major-label deal with Epic Records, as Jacques Webster. He finished the year on a high note by signing a deal with Kanye West’s GOOD Music’s VERY GOOD Beats.

5: Is Travis Scott a trap?

The trap has become one of the most popular forms of American music since breaking into the mainstream in the 2010s, with artists like Drake, Future, Cardi B, Migos, Lil Uzi Vert, Post Malone, XXXTentacion, Young Thug, and Travis Scott (among others) consistently dominating the Billboard Hot 100 throughout the decade.

6: Does Travis Scott own Astroworld?

Astroworld is a joint venture between Scott and producers ScoreMore Shows and Live Nation that debuted in 2018. Around 9 p.m., Scott began his act. When crowds began to “squeeze toward the front of the stage,” Houston Fire Chief Samuel Pea estimated that roughly 50,000 people were in attendance.

7: Who has Travis dated?

Travis has been linked to many beautiful women in the past, including Rihanna and model Karrueche Tran. He also had an eight-month relationship with model Rubi Rose and was said to have a flirtation with Orange Is the New Black actress Dascha Polanco. Although his most publicized romance was with Kylie Jenner.

8: Who is Tyga dating?

Tyga was spotted at Walt Disney World with his new girlfriend Camryn Swanson, a Miami influencer and fashion designer, and his 8-year-old kid, King Cairo, in February 2021. Camryn posted a snapshot of the two cuddling up outside the famed castle on Instagram, making their relationship official.

9: How much is a Modigliani?

With a record price of $150 million, Modigliani ■■■■ is set to lead spring art auctions. Sotheby’s displayed a painting by Amedeo Modigliani on Tuesday that is projected to sell for more than $150 million at an auction next month, making it one of the most expensive works of art ever sold.

10: Why is Kylie Jenner so rich?

Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics brand, which is worth $1.2 billion, made her wealthy. She sold Coty 51 percent of the company for $600 million in 2019. Jenner and her mother and manager, Kris Jenner, were accused by Forbes in 2020 of inflating their fortune in documents they’d supplied, accusing “Kylie’s camp” of “lying.”

Conclusion:

Jacques Bermon Webster II was born in Houston, Texas, on April 30, 1991. Graduated from Elkins High School at the age of seventeen. Joined The Graduates in 2008, a duo created by Webster and Chris Holloway. Released their first EP on the social networking platform Myspace in 2008.

Related Articles:

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/cacti-spiked-seltzer/118664?u=mughees_khan
https://howtodiscuss.com/t/top-rap-songs-right-now/121096?u=mughees_khan
https://howtodiscuss.com/t/best-rap-songs-2020-playlist/123376?u=mughees_khan
https://howtodiscuss.com/t/easy-rap-lyrics-freestyle/113965?u=mughees_khan