• Nothing but a gangster thing
  • I had forgotten Dre. Eminem, doctor. dre
  • Till I break
  • Without me
  • You lose
  • mental illness
  • Real slim shading

What is the best rap song ever made?

• Lose Yourself Eminem best rap song. Every word and word in the song has a meaning, and nothing is wasted.
  • 2Pac literally changes the best anti-racist song of all time. The lyrics are great.
  • Unfortunately juicy
  • Nuthin but a G Thang Dr.
  • Stan Eminem: I think this song is the epitome of rap.

What are some good clean rap songs?

• (1) Lil Tecca rescue.
  • (2) My type is Saweetie.
  • (3) Panini Lil Nas X.
  • (4) Old Town Street by Lil Nas X.
  • (5) Money in Drake's grave.
  • (6) Blessing of Lecrae Ft.
  • (7) Drake's divine plan.
  • (8) Drake's stain.
  • (9) "Big Fish" by Vince Staples.
  • (10) Travel Lee Ft.

Who are the 5 best rappers of all time?

Top 10 Rappers of All Time Top 10 Rappers of All Time 10. Lil Wayne 9. Kendrick Lamar 8. Ghostface Killah 7. Lauryn Hill 6. Andre 3000 5. Them 4. Rakim 3. Eminem 2. Jay Z 1.

What is the most popular rap song of all time?

The 10 best rap songs of all time. Part 1 #1 Rap God by Eminem #2 Humble by Kendrick Lamar #3 Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq #4 Bad and Boujee by Migos #5 ■■■■■■■ Problems by A$AP Rocky #6 Bodak Yello by Cardi B #7 The Plan from God by Drake #8 Mercy by Kanye West #9 XO Tour Lif3 by Lil Uzi Vert #10 18002738255 by Logic.

What are the scariest Rap Songs?

25 Scariest Rap Verses I Wrote for You // Verse 1. There was an error getting the version information. Eminem Kim // 3rd verse. If playback doesn't start quickly, try restarting your device. Sick Bill School Shooting Anatomy // Verse 1. Immortality Technique Dance with the Devil // 3rd verse.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who are the top ten rap artists of all time?

• Travis Scott
  • J Cole
  • Juice WRLD
  • baby
  • DaBaby
  • Eminem
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • Little Uzi Vert
  • Roddy Rich
  • Drake

What are some classic Rap Songs?

• Always more
  • Changes
  • California Love (with Dr. Dre)
  • You lose
  • Until I break
  • Hypnotize. Known
  • Without me
  • in the club

:brown_circle: What are the top rap songs of all time 2020

Best Hip Hop Songs of 2018 Lil Baby & Gunna Drip Too Hard ASAP Rocky Feat Skepta Praise God (Da Shine) The Carters Apesh*t Lil Baby & Gunna Feat Drake Has Never Heard Of Travis Scott Feat Drake Sicko Mode French Montana feat. Artist: Drake No Stylist Kodak Black Feat Artist: Travis Scott & Offset ZEZE Kanye West & Lil Pump Feat.

Who sings the rapper song?

The Rapper is a song by The Jaggerz, written by band member Dominic Ierasi, better known as Donnie Iris.

What is 90s rap music?

The rap of the 90s was the heyday of hip hop and has made it what it is today. 90s artists like Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smalls, Juvenil,.

What is rapper music?

Rap music, also known as hip-hop, is a genre of rhythmic music that originated in hip-hop culture (rap, beatbox, DJ, break dance, and graffiti writing). Rap is performed by MC/MC/Rappers who use their voices in the form of melodic rhymes, which are often described as very similar to poetry.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Can You List some fast rap songs?

Top 10 Fast Break Ya Neck Rap Songs By Busta Rhymes. Break Ya Neck is one of Busta Rhymes' fastest rap songs. Eminem's rap god. Rap God is Eminem's fastest rap song released on YouTube in October 2013. Choppers around the world from Tech N9ne. Twista's Creep Fast. Eternal Gassin Breaker Twisted Insane. From the tip of my tongue, by Twista. Can you follow Busta Rhimes?

What are some good hip hop rap songs?

1) Outkast 2) Crazy Gnarls Barkley 3) Me, me and me De La Soul 4) Development stopped in Tennessee 5) Stop at Pharcyde 6) Can I meet him? A Tribe Called Quest 7) ​​Rebirth of Slick (Cool Like Dat) Digable planets 8) Ready or Not the Fugees 9) Safe Shot Beastie Boys.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are the Top Rap Songs Ever?

• Always more
  • You lose
  • Until I break
  • Hypnotize. Known
  • Without me
  • in the club
  • mental illness

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the top rap songs of all time playlist

Rap Songs Playlist The best rap and hip hop songs of all time. Goodbye (with Charlie Puth) Wiz Khalifa, Charlie Puth. Life Is A Good Future (feat. Drake), Drake. Thrift Store (with Vanz) Macklemore, Ryan Lewis, Wanz. Taste (feat. Offset) Tyga, Offset.

Who is the greatest rap group of all time?

• Wu Tang ■■■■. Edd said: The Wu are not the best selling band of all time and all their work is not perfect.
  • OutBox. Edd said: OutKasts isn't just the best-selling rap group of all time.
  • Run-DMC.
  • NWA.
  • Eric B. and Rakim.
  • Enemy of the people.
  • The Beastie Boys.
  • A tribe called Quest.
  • Root.
  • Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five.

What are the top rap songs of all time rolling stone

The 1982 hit "The Message" by Grandmaster Flash and The Furious Five was the No. 1 song on Rolling Stone's first chart of the "50 Greatest Hip Hop Songs of All Time".

What are the Greatest Hip Hop Songs of all time?

Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Hip-Hop Songs of All Time on Apple Music Nuthin but a G thang (with Snoop Dogg) Big Pimpin (with UGK) The Hits Collection, vol. 2, No. What does it mean? Shocked, pt. II Miss E So Addictive California Love (with Roger Troutman and Dr. Dre), ■■■ and Juice (feat.

:brown_circle: What was the first rap hit on a major label?

The first rap hit from a major record label, rising to 87, was straightforward: a bassline and a lively beat with Harlemborn ■■■■ delivering party sounds and bad drumming.

Who was the first female rapper on a rap record?

Nearly 10 minutes, and God knows how many beats of admonition and boasting went to the beat of the full disco. Doug Wimbic's bass layout is as cool as anything else on this Bootsy Collins page. But the real star of the show is Funky Four plus the female ShaRock (Sharon Greene), the first female MC to appear on a rap album.

:brown_circle: How often does a hip hop song Change?

Hip-hop gives the public rules to follow, like the law, but they only change every five years.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the Best Hip Hop Songs to dance to?

Top 10 Hip Hop Dance Songs in the Bay Area. 1. Cool John & P. ​​Law - "On One" featuring Yamsu (2015) 2. Clyde Carson - "No Sleep" (2014) 3. McDre - "Get Stupid" (2004) 4. Mista - featuring "Oakland "Bavgate & GStack (2005) 5. PLo - "Put Me On Something" featuring E40 (2017).

What are Rap Songs?

Rap songs are conversation songs. There is no singing, it is talked about. Batiste, and lots of rhymes. Behind the rap speaker you can listen to original music called scratch sound and songs from other countries. To write your own rap, start with a general theme.

What are the top ten Rap Songs Ever?

• Always more
  • You lose
  • Till I break
  • Hypnotize. Known
  • Without me
  • in the club
  • mental illness

What are the most popular songs ever?

Best Pop Songs of All Time "Thriller" Michael Jackson "Like a Prayer" Madonna "When Doves Cry" Prince "I wanna dance with something" Whitney Houston "Baby One More Time" Britney Spears "It's Gonna Be Me" from 'N Sync "All (Backstreet's Back)" by Backstreet Boys "Rolling in the Deep" Adele "Don't Stop Believe" by Journey.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the best rap song ever made in history

The 50 Greatest Rap Songs of All Time 44 - Cool J - Return to Cali. At the time, the two were engaged in a high-profile dispute. 37 - Big J - Mom told me to take you out. It is a signature hit and one of the best music videos in the world.

What is the rapper song?

The Rapper is a song by The Jaggerz, written by band member Dominic Ierasi, better known as Donnie Iris. Released as a single, it peaked at number two on the Billboard Pop Singles chart, behind Simon & Garfunkel's Bridge Over Troubled Water Smash, and was awarded RIAA Gold in 1970 (see 1970 in music) for over a million copies sold.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the history of rap music?

While the official date of rap music history is somewhat controversial, there's no denying that rap started as a genre when New York DJs sampled elements of disco, soul, and funk percussion to create a repeating beat. DJ Kool Herc is widely recognized as the pioneer of his genre.

What are some good, great rap songs?

• Lil Nas X Panini. Lil Nas was impressed by Old Town Road and delivered a panini.
  • YG, Tyga, Jon Z Go Loko.
  • The rapper's hot shower can.
  • Nicki Minaj ChunLi.
  • 21 Savage, Post Malone All my friends.
  • Tyga, make up for the taste.
  • Da Baby Suge.
  • KYLE, Lil Yachty Hi Julie!
  • Drake, Rick Ross Money in the Grave.
  • J.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What is the greatest rap song of all time?

Best Rap Songs of All Time California Love (with Dr. Dre) Nuthin But a G Thang More Until I Crash I Forgot Dre. Eminem, doctor. Doctor in the club like me.

:brown_circle: What is the best rap song ever made in fat rat

1. The Boomtown Rats Rat Trap Bruce Springsteen's best song ever written by a group of Irish outsiders and their future TV host Sir Bob. He was born to run without any reservations about running away.

What kind of music does TheFatRat make?

From Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia Christian Friedrich Johannes Büttner (born June 1, 1979), known professionally as TheFatRat, is a German DJ, record producer and musician. His genre is often referred to as glitch hop. He is best known for his extended play jackpot in 2016, which peaked at #23 on the Billboard Dance/Electronic Albums chart.

Why was the song Rat called elongated muskrat?

Described as "a letter from the tech cult of Silicon Valley," the song was originally titled "Elongated Muskrat," based on Elon Musk. Scott describes how, like many other Gen Z kids, she looked up to scientists and despised Silicon Valley and religion.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who is the German singer known as TheFatRat?

Christian Friedrich Johannes Büttner (born June 1, 1979), better known as TheFatRat, is a German musician and producer.

What is the best rap song ever made one direction song

(Best song of all time!) "Best Song Ever" became the lead single from One Direction's third album, Midnight Memories. It was also a commercial for This Is Us, a 3D movie about the band. The song peaked at number 2 on the Billboard Hot 100, One Direction's highest position in the country.

Where was one direction's perfect music video filmed?

The accompanying music video was directed by Vaughan Arnell. It shows One Direction playing this song during camp and at a pool party. The video was shot in Tunbridge Wells, Kent, England. Uptempo Perfect is included in One Direction's Top 10 Pop Singles.

What was the first one direction song released?

Drag Me Down is the first One Direction single to be released after Zayn Malik left the band. It maintains a strong and professional musicality. Excellent first sales and support from popular pop radio helped make it a solid debut on the charts, reaching number three on Drag Me Down and hitting the top 40 on both adult pop radio and modern radio.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Which is the last song by one direction?

Paul McCartney would certainly be flattered if the boy band agreed to his letter. "Night Changes" is 1D's latest official single with Zane Malik, featuring the group in innovative boy band form as they convey the values ​​of life in the moment and celebrate youth.

When did Kiss you by one direction come out?

Kiss You is a light-hearted and hilarious song from the album Take Me Home. It's dynamic and powered by a pop guitar. The song entered the One Directions UK Pop Top 10 when it was released as a single in late January 2013.

What is the best rap song ever made audio

Wants and Needs (with Lil Baby) Drake, Lil Baby Slumber Party (with Princess Nokia) Ashnikko, Princess Nokia Period (with DaBaby) Boosie Badazz, DaBaby SKAT (with DaBaby) Tory Lanez, DaBaby TOUTE LOTTA MONEY (with.. Nicki Minaj ) Remix BIA, Nicki Minaj Cry Baby (feat. DaBaby) Megan Thee Stallion, DaBaby FRANCHISE (feat.

:brown_circle: What was the Best Rap Song of the 80s?

The Beastie Boys caused an industry sensation in the mid-1980s with Fight For Your Right (To Party), the song peaked at number 7 on the Billboard Hot 100 and Licensed to Ill became the number one rap debut album. charted and was the best-selling rap album of the 1980s.

:brown_circle: What makes rap music different from other music?

One aspect that makes rap so special is that a single song can contain many messages about an artist. Compared to traditional music genres, a rapper can communicate much more with the listeners of the song.

What's the fastest pace for a rap song?

The tempo of chopper songs is often much faster than most other rap genres, especially in the Midwest, and ranges from 90 to 180 bpm. One of the most important aspects of styling is maintaining the quality of the rhyming text and content while maintaining a fast tempo.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What makes a rap song a hip hop song?

Rap (or hip-hop music) is a musical form of vocal performance involving rhymes, rhythmic language, vocal expression and slang, performed or sung in various ways. 1. Content (what is said), 3. Reading (cadence, tone).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some good clean rap songs 2020

Clean Rap 202020201 / The best clean rap hits. 1. Fair Trade (with Travis Scott) Drake, Travis Scott. 2. Polo RAPSTAR G. 3. Ball if I want DaBaby. 4. pri d e. it is a. procedures. d e v i l (with Lil Baby) J. Cole, Lil Baby.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some good clean jokes?

101 Good Clean Jokes That Make You Laugh There's a fine line between the numerator and the denominator. (Only a small ■■■■■■■■ of people will understand this pure joke.) What do dentists call your X-rays? Pictures of teeth! Have you heard of the first restaurant on the moon?. What did one ocean say to another ocean?. Want to hear Bowwitz?. Have you ever heard of the circus fire? .

What are some funny, clean short jokes?

60 incredibly short, straightforward and really funny anecdotes, to be honest this is my favorite of the whole list, what do you want? Aircraft noise from low altitude! When do you want it? NNNEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWW! Old pirate. What did the pirate say when he was 80 years old? Yes friend. Being a bodyguard isn't everything. It wasn't until the president was in danger that the Secret Service had to change protocol.

What is the funniest joke ever?

20 jokes that can make anyone laugh. What is the duck's favorite snack? Cheese and charlatans. I once saw a camel without humps. His name was Humphrey. What did the pirate say when he turned 80?. What did the green grapes say to the purple grapes?. How does Jesus make tea?. How many South Americans does it take to replace a light bulb?. What is Forest Gumps Facebook password? .

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some good joke?

• What did the snail say sitting on the turtle's back?
  • I wanted to tell a joke about time travel, but you didn't like it.
  • What do you call a lazy kangaroo?
  • I used to have a chicken dating service, but it was hard for me to meet chickens.
  • Why do they ask the actors to break their legs? Because every subject has something to do.
  • What does a pig wear on dry skin?

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are good rap songs for kids?

Top 18 Kids Rap Songs - A Complete Playlist For Kids 1. Lecrae - I'll Find You With Tori Kelly 2. Gym Class Heroes - Stereo Hearts With Adam Levin Feeling Good 5. Arrested Development - Tennessee 6. - Magic With Cuomo Rivers.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What are some Funny Rap Songs?

• play, dream
  • Kanye West, Slow Jamz
  • Will Smith, parents just don't understand
  • Tyga, temperature
  • Run DMC you are sick
  • Big Timers, always fly
  • JayZ it's hot
  • Ludacris, standing
  • Eminem, just lose it
  • A bunch of crazy clowns, miracles

What are some inspirational rap songs?

The Most Motivating Rap Songs Meek Mill, Dreams and Nightmares (Intro) (2012) 50 Cent, Hustlers Ambition (2005) Kanye West, Cant Tell Me Nothing (2007) Eminem, Lose Yourself (2002) Jay Rock, Win (2018) Kids See Ghosts, Rebirth (2018) Drake, Tuscan Leather (2013) Diplomats, I'm Ready (2003) Kendrick Lamar, DNA (2017).

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who are the top ten rappers of all time?

Below are the top 10 rappers of all time. (10) Snoop Dogg (9) Lil Wayne (8) 50 cents (7) Sagopa Kajmer (6) Dr. Dre (5) JayZ (4) Nas (3) Notorious (2) Tupac (1) Eminem.

Who is the best rapper right now?

15 best rappers in the world from Tupac Notorious 2021.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the most successful rapper?

But hey, JayZ is arguably the most successful rapper when it comes to combining sales/popularity and quality/critical reception.

Who are the top 5 female rappers?

• Darling. If you don't know who Saweetie is, you miss the Queen.
  • cake ke. This 21-year-old rapper is probably one of the best on this list.
  • Raja Kumari. With a great Indian heritage and a cultural flair, Raja Kumari brings something completely unique to the music industry.
  • Dounia.
  • Kyah, honey.
  • Lady Lesherr.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the greatest rapper ever?

Tupac was one of the greatest rappers of all time, and here's why. Photo: Despite his short career, Tupac is still considered one of the greatest rappers of all time. Known by his stage names 2Pac, Pac and Makaveli, Tupac Shakur is considered one of the most iconic and influential rappers of all time.

Who is the most famous rapper of all time?

Tupac is arguably the most iconic rapper of all time, he doesn't have to fail. Did the Rolling Stone writers forget to listen to "Me Against the World"?

What was Rolling Stone ranking of Nas album?

The unforgettable rhythms of Premier, Pete Rock and Large Professor, the lyrical magic of the young Nas and the total lack of abundance put this album on the charts of most hip-hop fans. Of course, the Rolling Stones' unforgivable rating, which peaked from 402 in 2003, raised it to 44.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Which is the ninth best hip hop album of all time?

According to their updated charts, Eminem never came close to Drake, and Nas' "Illmatic" is the ninth best hip-hop album of all time. That? Rolling Stone just updated their list of the 500 greatest albums of all time.

Who are some of Eminem's all time heroes?

Eminem is being touted as the greatest MC of all time by people from all walks of life. See how rappers like 50 Cent, Snoop Dogg, Rakim and JayZ support him - give him a little respect. Let's not even talk about one of Eminem's heroes, Tupac Shakura.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who are the best rappers of all time ranked

Top 10 Rappers of All Time 1. Notorious 2. Jay Z 3. Eminem 4. Rakim 5. Nas 6. Andre 3000 7. Lauryn Hill 8. Ghostface Killah 9. Kendrick Lamar 10.

Who is the best selling rapper of all time?

• Eminem. Eminem is the best-selling rapper in history.
  • A D. Drake is the most commercially successful non-American rapper.
  • Kanye West. Kanye West started out in the music business as a songwriter and producer.
  • Jay Z Album Best Seller: Volume 1
  • Little Wayne.
  • Nicki Minaj
  • Florida.
  • 2Pac
  • Smelling dog.
  • DMX.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the top rapper?

• The infamous death at a young age can often turn a modern rapper into a legend.
  • Jay Z's agile flow was much less relaxed, as evidenced by the quick release of his 1996 debut album, Reasonable Doubt.
  • Eminem.
  • Rakim.
  • Nas.
  • Andre 3000.
  • Lauryn Hill.
  • Ghost killer.
  • Kendrick Lamar.
  • Little Wayne.

Who are the best rappers of all time 2020

Eminem is now the best-selling rapper in the history of the Recording Industry Association of America, RIAA.

:brown_circle: Who are some young rappers?

Earl Sweatshirt, Young Thug and YG are the top three young rappers in Music25 Best Rappers Under 25, Part 2. Earl Sweatshirt, Young Thug and YG are the top three young rappers in the game.

:brown_circle: Who are some black rappers?

15 Notorious 29 2 Strings 31 Teyana Taylor 32 Bryson Tiller.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who is the best hip hop artist?

Nipsy Hussle wins Best Male Hip-Hop Artist Award at the BET Awards 2019. BET's Best Male Hip-Hop Artist winner has been selected.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who are the best rappers of all time reddit

These include Juice WRLD, Lil Pump, Trippie Redd, and Lil Uzi Vert. Watch how he chose the top 20 rappers in hip-hop (2019). 1. Kendrick Lamar 2. Drake 3. Push T 4. Kodak Black 5. XXXTentacion 6. Eminem 7. ■■■■ Mill 8. Tory Lanez 9. Displacement 10. Lil Baby 11. Gucci Mane 12. Future 13. French Montana 15. A Boogie White of 16. Jay Rock Hoodie.

Who are the top ten selling rappers?

• Eminem. Eminem was born Marshall Bruce Mathers III in St.
  • Kanye West. Kanye Omari West (born June 8, 1977) is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, businessman and fashion designer.
  • Jay Z. JayZ was born Sean Corey Carter on December 4, 1969 in Brooklyn, New York, New York.
  • Tupac Shakur.
  • DMX.
  • Outkast
  • Beastly Boys.
  • Nelly.
  • Little Wayne.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who are the greatest rappers ever?

• Tupac
  • Eminem
  • The infamous plus the infamous
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • Doctor Doctor The craziest and scariest doctor. Dre stories from the ■■■■■■
  • ice cubes
  • Nas
  • sniffer dog
  • J Cole
  • little wayne

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who are the weirdest rappers?

1) DEATH ANSWER. 2) KUL KIT. 3) NULL B. 4) RIF RAF. 5) TYLER CREATOR. 6) MF-■■■■. 7) DANNY BROWN. 8) TECHNOLOGY #9NE. 9) DAILY. 10) BROTHA LINCH PENDANT.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Who's the best rapper in the world?

• Tupac
  • Known
  • Eminem
  • Kendrick Lamar
  • Jay-Z
  • Nas
  • Drake
  • little wayne
  • hunting dog
  • Rakim

Who are the wealthiest rappers of all time?

• Kanye West. Kanye West has had a love-hate relationship with Forbes for several years and is desperately trying unsuccessfully to get on their billionaire list.
  • Jay Z. In 2019, Forbes named JayZ the first hip-hop billionaire.
  • Apprentice Diddy.
  • Doctor Doctor
  • Eminem.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What is the most popular music right now?

According to a new report from Nielsen Music, hip-hop has overtaken rock as the dominant music genre today. After the hip-hop years became all the rage, the music genre is finally getting the respect it deserves.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are the top 20 songs of all time?

Here's a full list of the 20 most memorable songs of all time: Spice Girls Wannabe: Seconds. Lou Bega Mambo #5: Seconds. Tiger Eye Survive: Seconds. Lady Gaga Just Dance: Seconds. ABBA SOS: Seconds. Beautiful Mrs Roy Orbison: seconds. Michael Jackson Beat It: Seconds.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Who has most hit songs?

The Beatles have the most number 1 songs of all time. There are 10 groups in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 that have achieved 10 or more number 1 hits. The most advanced figure on the chart is Rihanna, who has racked up 14 charts in her career. The oldest is Elvis Presley, who had 18 number 1 songs.

What are the most popular songs of all time?

50 Most Iconic Songs Of All Time That Smell Of Teen Spirit Nirvana Imagine John Lennon One U2 Billie Jean Michael Jackson Bohemian Rhapsody Queen Hello Jude The Beatles As Rolling Stone Bob Dylan: I Can't Get The Rolling Stones Satisfaction God Save The Queen Sex - Pistols Sweet Omine Guns N Roses for Kids.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: What the most popular song?

Top 10 Most Popular Songs of All Time Greatest Hits of All Time Queen Bohemian Rhapsody. At the top of the list of the most played songs of all time is a song that you can probably read by heart whether you like it or not. He took Zepplin's ladder to heaven. The second most popular song on this list, Stairway to Heaven, is also the most controversial song on this list. Bing Crosby's White Christmas.

:brown_circle: Who is the most famous hip hop artist?

Considered to be the most talented rapper in the world, JayZ has been the leader of hip hop since the 90s, building a dynasty and selling millions of albums. He started out as a drug dealer in the Brooklyn ghetto and turned his life around as a billionaire and global superstar.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What are some good Christian rap songs?

Best Christian Rap Songs 2018 1. Forgive Me - DYoung (with Mahadi) 2. New Reality - Lecrae (with Chinua Hawk) 3. Mission to Mars - Derek Minor (with PK) 4. Robot - Trip Lee 5. Dear Mr. Christian - Derek Minor (with Dee1 and Lecrae) 6. Sweet Victory - Trip Lee (with Dimitri McDowell and Leah Smith) 7. One Sixteen - Trip Lee (with KB and Andy Mineo).

top rap songs right now