We also call the keto diet “The Keto lifestyle”; it is becoming one of the fastest and admired easting ways, especially among those who want a quick weight loss. We will provide you the keto diet meal plan free. Stay Tuned!
A Complete Guide to a Keto Diet Meal Plan Free for a Beginner:
Starting a keto diet for a beginner who has just started his weight-reducing journey can be immense and discouraging. That’s why; this article will help you to understand how to start a ketogenic diet. You can see, this is the reason why all the people are starting a keto diet. You have to follow a keto diet plan for about seven days. In this post, you can get a Keto Diet Meal Plan free.
Here is a general Keto Diet meal Plan:
In the breakfast, you can eat a whole of dairy products because they are high in fat content. You can use a combination of food items such as eggs, bacon, and cheese. It is a basic idea about the keto breakfast; however, you have multiple options according to your taste.
You can use avocadoes instead of broccoli; you can fry it in the oil or butterfat. You can use chicken sausages if you don’t like the turkey bacon. However, a pure vegetarian will not eat chicken sausages; instead, he can use Paneer.
At lunch, you can eat a beef salad with cheese added in it or a bowl of chicken soup. You can use beef as a replacement of any meat, it is high in fats, and you can eat beef with broccoli in a grounded form. You can use any meat or beef; it’s your own choice.
Vegetarians can use asparagus, spinach, broccoli, mushrooms, and sprouts. You can eat any ketogenic vegetables. Try out a piece of bacon, cheese, and avocado salad with the sprinkles of cheese or a tuna salad with 2 or 3 boiled or fried eggs.
You should eat 3 to 4 meals in a ketogenic diet to satisfy your hunger. You can eat a creamy fish, chicken salami, or boiled eggs, with quality cheese & some other ingredients.
At dinner, you should eat light & simple dishes such as chicken salad. If you don’t like chicken, you can also try beef steaks or seafood; it’s your own choice. You can do the seasoning with paprika, curry powder, turmeric, or any other herb just as oregano.
Summary: Due to the multiple benefits of keto diet meal plan, obese and overweight people have reduced weight, managed their sugar levels, and it also improves their overall health and wellness.
What do we mean by a ketogenic diet?
A ketogenic diet is simply a lower carb-containing diet so that your body cannot use carbs to metabolize energy; instead of carbs body will burn the fats which are stored inside the body. The body will then start burning those fats to get a supply of ketones, which are an energy store for the body.
If you have decided to get off the extra pounds and get rid of the excess fats, then the keto diet is a wonderful option for him. The keto diet breaks down the excess fat stores in the body.
The keto diet is also considered beneficial for the patients of Al-Zehmir disease.
What are the health risks associated with a keto diet?
One of the most important disadvantages of the kept diet is that it contains a high proportion of saturated fats. The saturated fatty acids are not good for our health because they are associated with chronic heart diseases. It is advised to keep saturated fatty acids content in diet to only seven percent.
Moreover, the keto diet is also high in LDL cholesterols, which are considered as “bad cholesterol,” which also leads to heart diseases.
Some other serious health risks associated with the keto diet are:
- Nutrient defecates: in the keto diet, you don’t eat all the healthy fruits and vegetables; you only eat selected food kinds of stuff; that why the keto diet can cause nutrient deficiency.
- Constipation: the foods included in the keto meal plan have very low fiber content, leading to constipation issues.
- Liver issues: in a keto diet, we eat a high portion of fats; thus, our liver is overloaded because it has to metabolize a large number of fats. So the diet can also lead you toward liver issues.
- The mood swings: in the keto diet, we eat a very low amount of carbohydrates or sugars, but the brain needs many sugars to function. That’s why; the keto diet can cause mood swings and irritability.
Summary: It is advised that a person starting a ketogenic diet must limit his net carbs eating to about 20 grams only in a day. If you are searching for a diet that can be beneficial for type 2 diabetes, then you can also use the keto diet as a replacement; it will be a great idea.
Who should not follow a ketogenic diet?
A ketogenic diet is usually considered a safe diet for those people whose goal is to lose weight. However, it may not be a suitable diet for those people who have some other health problems. If you have any of the following mentioned health disorders, it is advised not to follow a ketogenic diet. These health disorders include:
- A breastfeeding mother: keto diet will be suitable for breastfeeding or lactating mothers.
- A diabetic patient: If you have any diabetes, either type I or type II diabetes, or you are on medication such as insulin, then you must avoid following a keto diet.
- If you are suffering from the issues of higher or lower blood pressure than normal, then you also are not a suitable consumer of the keto diet.
- If you have suffered from any serious health disorder and still have some problems, avoid a keto diet.
However, the keto diet provides many health advantages, but it remains controversial that will not cause any side effects. Moreover, the ketogenic diet plan is for adults only; teenagers are not a suitable consumer of the keto diet.