Tim Osman Cia

Tim Osman Cia

An Laden code for a CIA agent named Tom Usman?

We are accustomed to supporting many evil characters in proxy wars against our enemies. Often, the people we support become our enemies and we support others against them. The story of bin Laden in the war years of the 1980s (American involvement in this war was the subject of the best and most realistic film Charlie Wilson's War) is similar to the story of US support for Saddam Hussein and Iran in Iran. / War in Iraq. We know very well that it was wrong because we gave it. (Of course, in times of war, these are weapons of mass destruction that are deteriorating and useless to your people, let alone the threat abroad that is really the "war agent" that Bush wants.) Is).

Contact with the American store ended in the late 1980s. The group from which he became the Taliban. He later founded al-Qaeda after ending his involvement in the United States. The US government has nothing to do with 9/11, except that the US is part of the reason that the man behind ISIS has power (could have reached the same level of power without our help since E) is still quite rich. Is the empire that made his family, while he claimed [it is hard to know for sure] that they had lost contact with him) and that US military policy was the reason (even without this policy). ۔ He can find only one recruitment tool to hate us, to negotiate, to create his own power, to be secondary, to hate himself.

And then you strangely turn left and show that the US government is under the control of the Pope. There are people who get scared when it comes to electing a Catholic president, but throughout history we have had only one Catholic service in just two years and they have never had more moderate federal political power in the United States. My country lobby is more powerful and they do not control American politics.

And by the way, out of all the shadows associated with life, did you choose Jesuits? He was the most backward and loose Catholic of all the Catholic groups recognized by the Pope, the best for founding the best secular religious institution where I studied law.

Oh no, maybe that means they control me! Or maybe you should take off the aluminum cover and immerse yourself in the real world.

Tim Osman Cia