Text-Mail

Text Mail feature allows you to send a Short Message Service (text message) from your mobile phone to any email address of your choice thus giving an opportunity to send emails with ease and from anywhere as long as your mobile phone can send text. This simply means you can send emails and receive replies to these specific mails i.e. from the comfort of your car, on the road etc this service is absolutely and completely FREE.

No hidden costs or catches to send but your credit balance will decrement for each emails received i.e. each emails received on your phone is charged at the normal prevailing rate of sending one SMS (text) message through our gateway.

Who is text mail subscriber?

Text mail subscriber is referred to a person who prefers and precisely requests to receive text emails that are sent to them as plain simple text. He is a person who affirm subscriptions through text emails. This is the act of forwarding and creating electronic messages.

Can I track a text app number sent via text?

Device Driver Interface Utilities (DDI) is my personal choice for the best counterspy app on the market right now. It represents the departure from traditional spying applications to a more powerful, comprehensively and easily usable app that is a better fit for today’s mobile devices.

As it is a “utility app”, it can dig deeper and deeper into file structures of cell phone or tablet and possibly extract more detailed information than a traditional spy app can. Amazing for spying on text messages and iMessages you will never find a better text spy app, or cell phone spy app that DDI.

Can I find out who owns a text mail number?

There are three options to find out:

:heavy_check_mark: Text them and ask them for their identity

:heavy_check_mark: Google the number and see if it is linked to any social media or any other account with a name.
:heavy_check_mark: Get a court order to force the telecoms company to release your information.

In most of the countries this will need to be brought by law enforcement agencies, and they will need to demonstrate a crime has been or may be committed.

How do you track anonymous text messages?

Moreover, you can and possibly, someone will answer the how to for you, my personal advice is not to even if you know how to do so. I get text messages that are not complete numbers or if they are usually have nothing to identify them.

I have personally experienced getting scam or fake text messages or links. Out of curiosity one should never open these sort of links that are received anonymously.

5 signs a text message is a scam

1. The sender of the message comes from an 11 digit phone number

According to Globe, authorized text messages from them or other legal businesses to send text advisories will be designated accordingly and will not come from an unknown mobile number. This applies even if the text message body claims to be a “GLOBE ADVISORY.”

2. Some amount of money involved or sending a message to another number

Text message scams aim to elicit money or load credits from others by fooling them to do a “Share a Load” transaction. The text scam hypocritically accuses the subscriber of incurring additional charges and provides the victim with a message format to be sent to a mobile number for an alleged refund.

3. Winning alleged raffle prizes

Globe also already warned against text scams that involve winning prizes from raffles and stating the steps on how the customer can claim and collect the alleged prize.

These scams however aim to fool customers to give them money or load credits in exchange for the nonexistent unreal raffle prize. If you did not join any raffle contest do not believe any text message about winning it.

4. Relatives in trouble abroad

Among the most repeated text scams involve those that call for help from relatives who are in trouble abroad. The “relative” allegedly ran across problems while on a trip abroad and requests for some form of financial assistance often through load credits or sometimes through money transfer service
. Another text scam includes relatives working abroad supposedly using a new prepaid number, also aimed at fooling subscribers into doing a Share a Load transaction.

5. Government agencies do not conduct transactions through text messages

Several text messages have previously increased rapidly claiming to be from the government agencies informing the subscriber about winning hundreds of thousands of money in a raffle.

How to Block Text Mail Subscribers?

:small_blue_diamond: Unsubscribe the service right away.

:small_blue_diamond: Mark the emails as spam.

:small_blue_diamond: If it’s a message service, block the number.

How to Figure out who is the Text Mail Subscriber Texting Me Is?

• Text them individually and ask them to reveal their information
  • Utilize mobile tracking applications. These are applications that store huge data.
  • And concern with the authority.

How to Identify a Text Scam

There should be more and more spam text messages to get you interrupted and to attract you towards them. Just ask someone in your range who has been through the Walmart scam of 2020 he will guide you about all this as he will be experienced. SMS scams generally have the same goal: stealing your money by getting your personal information people across the globe now have an instant connection at their fingertips.

I think I sent my information to a text mail scammer, now what?

If you received any link from that person to whom you have sent your information, don’t ever click on it, not even by mistake he will immediately hack your device and will get all the information about your bank accounts and your savings. Report to cybercrime investigation departments as fast as you can in this type of case.

If you have given any type of card information immediately ban that card from the bank. This makes the information you’ve given out unusable to scammers. If you have given your bank account information, immediately contact the bank and ask them to suspend your account temporarily.

Update your passwords quickly! It never hurts to reset your online banking passwords or any stored passwords you use online for that matter. Doing this process will make it more difficult for the scammer to reach your account. You should always use unique passwords for your personal main bank account to enhance their safety

Immediately take action and block that scammer from all your account and alert everyone in your range about them.

Summary:

With the development of wireless technology more and more people are using their smart phones to access the Internet. While, lots of users especially in developing countries cannot afford a smart phone and are still using the low-end cell phones. The aim of this project is to develop an SMS system to enable low-end cell phones to access internet services easily. In particular a service called TextMail allowing users to check emails through text messages even if they do not have Internet access, is given.

Frequently Asked Questions :paintbrush:

What is text now subscriber mean?

Your Text Now number is that particular number that you will want to give to your close friends and family to call and text you.

What does it mean if the subscriber cannot be reached?

It usually means the subscriber has lost his mobile phone or his phone has been stolen and the thief has precausiolly shut it down to avoid answering and giving away his location.

What carrier does TextNow use?

With TextNow you will have coverage through and the Wireless Local Area Network Nationwide Sprint Network.

What is a text mail subscriber voicemail?

Text mail subscriber voicemail mainly refers to a service that allows a user to read emails sent to them in the form of plain text. As you cannot call back a text mail number or get your calls through to the person you will have to leave a voicemail. Your message will be generated as an email in plain text and notify the user that you tried to reach them.

Many internet phone services have developed numerous apps that will get you a real phone number and start texting or calling anybody free of cost.

But since some of the calls you dial will not go through, you will receive a voicemail suggesting the text mail subscriber is not available.

Those two apps which leave voicemails are:

1. Google voice
  2. Textnow

Google Voice for example, offers an up to date voicemail transcription service. This means the service will transcribe a voicemail and send it to a recipient as a plain text.

Conclusion

Short Messaging Service (SMS) based mobile information services have become increasingly common around the world especially among users with low-end mobile devices. This paper presents the design and implementation of Text Mail an SMS service which allows users to check emails via a text message where email service can be accessed only when the user wants it or pays for it.

Related Articles: :open_book:
What is Textem?
What is Text Mail Subscriber?
Text Mail Subscriber