The final result gets after mixing two things is called fusion. In the steven universe all fusion, characters are fused according to the gem’s similarity, it can also occur between two different gems fused to become a new gem. Things important for fusion are mental and physical coordination, gems do sync dance to get fused. Steven is not only fused with a gem but also human because he is half-human and a half gem.
Here are some fusion examples.
- More than one ruby fused to form a giant gem, the category of the gem is ruby. This can increase the power of the fused gem.
- Another example is garnet who is a fusion of sapphire and ruby. It takes a different form when fused with amethyst and pearl. We can see in the all fusion, steven and the father of steven name Greg both ride over alexandrite (fusion of garnet, pearl, and amethyst).
Two things are important for the fusion,
- one is participants should emotionally harmonious with each other.
- second is it can be achieved through a synchronized dance.
If we talk about appearance, it depends upon gems who are fusing. The similarity that we noticed, all of them is they all increase in size as they become giant, some might have more than two eyes and some have more than two hands. They have long thick hairs and one very interesting thing, the participants involved in being fusion gem can control body parts individually. Such as,
Infusion between pearl and amethyst, pearl can control upper body part and amethyst can control lower body part. It needs cooperation and understanding as well as harmonious emotions.
Types of fusion:
There are different types of fusion that can be express as:
It is a type of fusion that involved a sort of romance. The gems have a good mutual understanding with each other and share a strong bond among them. The fusion between these types of gems can be stated as stable fusion. For example, if stable fusion is garnet who possesses a perfect strong bond between sapphire and ruby.
Unstable fusion is a type of fusion that happened when two or more gems are fused but do not possess a good mutual understanding or have different personalities. For example, the fusion between lapis lazuli and jasper. Their fusion is named malachite, the only gem who unstably fused remain fused, it is due to Lapis lazuli’s efforts who put all his strength to remain in this bond. Mostly unstable fusion could not exist for a while.
The fusion between gems occurred by force, that force could be the external force or the will of only one gem. Because the gems are not agreed to be fused, they might not get the proper appearance like other kinds of gems. For example, a cluster gem is who is an artificial gem. The body of forced fusion gem usually embodies due to incomplete fusion.
Two criteria can be considered while corrupted fusion.
- Uncorrupted gem can fuse with the corrupted gem and it doesn’t need to take permission from the corrupted gem.
- Corrupted gem can diffuse this fusion by fighting back hard.
- As a result, an uncorrupted gem can be converted into a corrupted gem.
For example: in earthlings, when jasper who is an uncorrupted gem fused with a corrupted gem name ocean gasper, then she became corrupted herself.
The fusion between the same category of the gem is called the same-gem fusion. Their fusion comes up with no different personality like the fusion of different gems. They are the same as their selves but in one form. For example: in” hit the diamond” a fusion of five rubies.
De-fusion is the reverse process of fusion or split up back to their original state. A light has blown and split up into a mass of light, that how the process of de-fusion is performed. While de-fusion, participating gems are visible (with the odd exception of sardonyx de-fusing in “cry for help”.
Important aspects of fusion:
1. Synchronization: the first and the main aspect of fusion is mentally, physically, and emotionally synchronization. It is an idol fusion when all these states syn together.
2. Sync dance: dance required a mutual movement when of two if it happens between two individuals, or if happens between three or more sync is an important thing to dance well. if two or more gem wants to fuse, they dance in synchronization that blends them into one form.
3. Physical touch: for fusion, when two or more gems physically in contact with each other either while dancing and they infused with each other to form a new gem.
4. Alexandrite: it is a form of fusion that obtain when garnet (sapphire and ruby) is fused with pearl and amethyst but other fusions obtained the same result. For example.
- Opal fused with garnet
- Pearl fused with Sugilite
- Amethyst fused with sardonyx
5. Romance: romance is in the air, we all have to listen to this but here when gems fused romance comes in the air, their dance, and state of sync blend them into a new gem who might be a different personality than the actual gems or might not different as they layered over each other.
6. Poofed or retreated: gems transform into fusion form when one or more participants poofed or retreated into their gemstone. One gem that is not retreated or poofed should physically in contact with retreated gem for fusion.
7. Back to physical form: when a retreated gem fused with an untreated gem they get back their physical appearance after de-fusion.
8. Unable to share memory: infusion form, gems are unable to share their memory except for common memories. One thing that is known by a gem would not be shared with the other participant. For example, when garnet and pearl fused for the second time, garnet doesn’t know that pearl secretly repaired the tower in “Cry for Help”.
Effects of fusion:
Fusion changes the entire entity of gems, when two or more gems fused either belong to the same category or not, they put on a different appearance, personality, as well as upgraded powers. For example, garnet is a fusion of two different gem sapphire and ruby. Garnet still exists if he doesn’t fuse but the appearance and personality would be change.
As describe above fusion are of different kinds, participants can control different parts of the body while fusing and they feel what they are. Garnet with a single gem-like demantoid, pyrope, and hessonite looks completely different than the fusion garnet.
They can’t share uncommon memories while being a single physical appearance, which means all the participants keep their minds separate. The abilities that sustain while fusion and it can be used as well are fusing, shapeshifting, bubbling, and even more.
Summary: in steven universe all fusion episodes, the gem can combine their body with the other gem, they can be two, three, or even more. There are different kinds of fusion it depends upon the gem’s fusion ability. After fusion, their physical would completely change as they transform into a giant with more than one pair of hands and eyes.
Steven universe unleash the light:
Steven universe unleash the light is a game co-written by Rebecca sugar and publish by cartoon network. Steven is the main character of the game who is half human and a half gem. He is the only gem who possesses the ability to fused with the human as well as with the gem. He is the only son of rose quartz and Greg.
Steven and his friends’ garnet, pearl, amethyst, lapis lazuli, peridot, and others are a part of the crystal gem group, their mission is to save the Gem Homeworld from demantoid and pyrope prism light that affect the colonies and destroy their works, buildings, and transmission system, they want to establish their empire over 3rd era. Crystal gem’s goal is to free gems to live their lives. For more details see the article steven universe unleash the light.
Steven is a half-human and half gem; he can fuse with a gem as well as with a human. when he fuses with a gem named garnet it transformed into sunstone that is considered the most powerful fusion gem.
When steven fused with Greg universe who is his father they transformed into Steg, a tall and muscular man who has long thick hair with eight packs and a gem on his navel.
Sunstone gem form when steven and garnet who is already a fusion gem fused. He first appears in the episode “Change Your Mind”. He is the most powerful fusion with great abilities than others.
He is a combination of dominant aspects of steven and garnet personalities as a leader like garnet and optimistic like steven. Physically he is a tall and broad gem with a sunny face in orange color. He wears a t-shirt and jacket like steven and gloves like garnet. He has two extra pairs of hands that are small in size than his upper pair of arms. he wears sunglasses and salmon slippers.
Steg came into being when steven fused with Greg. He first appears in steven universe in the movie. Steg is a muscular man with two pairs of arms, he is very tall and broad. gem placed in his naval in between his eight packs. He has long thick black hair, wears a steven blue shirt tore from the chest. In the bottom, he wears Greg shorts of grey color along with salmon color slippers. His personality is not identified.
The frequently asked questions regarding the topic called “steven universe all fusion” are given below:
1. Why does Greg not live with steven?
Greg is a human and he does not possess the abilities of gem due to which he could face danger if live with steven. Apart from it, Greg lives in the world, and Gem’s homeworld is an alien world, steven can live there because he is half human and half gem but Greg can’t live there. Steven carries a mission due to which he can’t stay at one place but when a took a break, he went to Greg and spends time with him.
2. What episode does steven and Greg fuse?
Steven and Greg fused in episode 37 of season 1, when they fused they transform into a completely different form, named “Steg”.
3. What is the most powerful fusion in the steven universe?
The fusion between steven and garnet named “sunstone” is considered the most powerful fusion among all. They possess the greatest abilities as no character has.
4. What are the fusions in the steven universe?
We can see numerous fusions in the steven universe such as:
- Fusion of pearl and amethyst into opal
- Fusion of pearl and garnet into sardonyx
- Fusion of amethyst and garnet into sugilite
- Fusion of garnet, pearl, and amethyst into alexandrite
- Fusion of garnet and steven into sunstone
- Fusion of steven and Greg into a stag
- Fusion of steven and amethyst into smoky quartz
Steven universe all fusion is all about the fusion of all characters. The crystal gem’s motive is to save the world from antagonist gems whose intention to establish their empire to control the colonies. Fusion increases the power of the gems. There are various kinds of fusion like stable fusion, unstable fusion, same gem fusion, etc. kind of fusion into which they transform is depends upon their mental and physical coordination. The participants do sync dance that is influenced by romance and mutual understanding after that they transform into a desire fusion.
A fusion gem is different from a single gem. More than two pairs of hands and eyes along with the increase in size and some cases long thick hairs arise. They possess the abilities like shapeshifting, bubbling, fusing, or even more.