Google Pixelbook i7

The Google Pixelbook is a high-end Chromebook that was released in 2017. It was one of the first Chromebooks to feature an Intel Core i7 processor. The specific model with an i7 processor would likely have better performance than other Chromebook models with lower-end processors, making it well-suited for demanding tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and gaming. However, it’s worth noting that the performance of a Chromebook, even one with an i7 processor, is still limited by the Chrome OS operating system, which is designed primarily for web browsing and cloud-based applications.

Google Pixelbook i7

1. The Google Pixelbook is a premium Chromebook that was released in 2017 and is equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor. This high-end processor, along with 8GB or 16GB of RAM and fast solid-state storage, make the Pixelbook a powerful device for demanding tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and gaming.

2. The device is also lightweight and portable, making it an ideal choice for users who need a powerful device that can be easily carried around. The Google Pixelbook runs on Chrome OS, which is designed primarily for web browsing and cloud-based applications, but is also capable of running Android apps through the Google Play Store.

3. One of the standout features of the Pixelbook is its high-resolution, 12.3-inch touchscreen display. This display provides sharp, clear images and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, making it durable and resistant to scratches and cracks.

4. Additionally, the Pixelbook supports an active stylus, allowing users to take notes and draw directly on the screen. The stylus is stored in a built-in holder, ensuring that it is always readily available when needed.

5. Another notable feature of the Google Pixelbook is its long battery life. The device can last up to 10 hours on a single charge, making it suitable for a full day of work or study without the need to plug in.

6. The Pixelbook also supports fast charging, allowing users to get 2 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging. This is particularly useful for users who need to quickly charge their device when on the go.

7. Google Pixelbook with an Intel Core i7 processor is a premium Chromebook that offers powerful performance in a lightweight and portable form factor. With its high-resolution display, active stylus support, and long battery life, the Pixelbook is an ideal choice for users who need a device that can handle demanding tasks and be used on the go.

8. Although its performance is limited by the Chrome OS operating system, the Pixelbook is still a great choice for users who primarily use web-based applications and who are looking for a powerful, portable device.

Google Pixelbook i7 Specs

The Google Pixelbook i7 is a high-end Chromebook that was released in 2017. It features a 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and fast solid-state storage, making it well-suited for demanding tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and gaming.

The processor provides fast and efficient performance, allowing the device to handle multiple applications and tasks simultaneously without slowing down. The 8GB or 16GB of RAM provides ample memory for running multiple applications at the same time, while the fast solid-state storage allows for fast boot times and quick access to files and applications.

One of the standout features of the Pixelbook i7 is its 12.3-inch touchscreen display. The display has a resolution of 2400x1600 pixels and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass, making it durable and resistant to scratches and cracks.

The display provides sharp and clear images, making it ideal for multimedia content such as movies, photos, and games. The device also supports an active stylus, allowing users to take notes and draw directly on the screen.

Another notable feature of the Google Pixelbook i7 is its long battery life. The device can last up to 10 hours on a single charge, making it suitable for a full day of work or study without the need to plug in.

The Pixelbook also supports fast charging, allowing users to get 2 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging. This is particularly useful for users who need to quickly charge their device when on the go.

In terms of connectivity, the Pixelbook i7 features dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, allowing users to easily connect to wireless networks and peripherals. The device also has two USB-C ports, a headphone jack, and a microphone, providing users with a range of options for connecting external devices and peripherals.

Additionally, the Pixelbook i7 has a backlit keyboard, making it easy to type in low light conditions. Overall, the Google Pixelbook i7 is a powerful and well-designed Chromebook that provides fast and efficient performance, a high-quality display, and long battery life, making it an ideal choice for demanding users who need a portable device.

Pixelbook i7 Refurbished

1. A refurbished Google Pixelbook i7 is a pre-owned device that has been restored to its original working condition and then resold.

2. The refurbishment process typically includes cleaning, repairing, and testing the device to ensure that it is in good working condition. Refurbished devices are a great option for users who are looking for a high-quality device at a lower cost than a brand new device.

3. One of the benefits of purchasing a refurbished Pixelbook i7 is that it has the same specifications and features as a brand new device. This includes a 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, fast solid-state storage, and a 12.3-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 2400x1600 pixels.

4. The device is also equipped with an active stylus and supports fast charging, allowing users to get 2 hours of use from just 15 minutes of charging.

5. Another benefit of purchasing a refurbished Pixelbook i7 is that it is an environmentally-friendly option. By purchasing a refurbished device, users are reducing e-waste and helping to conserve resources.

6. Additionally, refurbished devices are often sold at a lower cost than brand new devices, making them a cost-effective option for users who are looking for a high-quality device.

7. Before purchasing a refurbished Pixelbook i7, it is important to ensure that the device is in good working condition and comes with a warranty. Many refurbished devices come with a limited warranty, which provides protection against defects and other issues.

8. It is also important to purchase a refurbished device from a reputable retailer, as this will ensure that the device has been properly refurbished and is in good working condition. In conclusion, a refurbished Google Pixelbook i7 is a great option for users who are looking for a high-quality device at a lower cost, while also reducing e-waste and helping to conserve resources.

Feature Pixelbook i7
Processor Intel Core i7
RAM 8GB or 16GB
Storage 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB
Display 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen
Battery life Up to 12 hours
Operating System Chrome OS
Price Around $1,399 and up
Warranty 1-year warranty from Google

Google Pixelbook i7 Review

The Google Pixelbook i7 is widely considered as one of the best Chromebooks on the market, and has received positive reviews from both users and technology experts. The device is praised for its powerful performance, high-quality display, and long battery life, making it well-suited for demanding tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and gaming.

One of the standout features of the Pixelbook i7 is its 7th generation Intel Core i7 processor, which provides fast and efficient performance, allowing the device to handle multiple applications and tasks simultaneously without slowing down.

The 8GB or 16GB of RAM provides ample memory for running multiple applications at the same time, while the fast solid-state storage allows for fast boot times and quick access to files and applications. The device’s 12.3-inch touchscreen display is also widely praised for its high resolution, clear images, and responsive touch performance.

Another aspect of the Pixelbook i7 that receives positive reviews is its design and build quality. The device is thin and lightweight, making it easy to carry around, and the backlit keyboard provides a comfortable typing experience.

The device also has a sleek and modern design, making it visually appealing. Additionally, the device’s long battery life of up to 10 hours on a single charge is highly praised, as it allows users to work or study for a full day without needing to plug in.

Despite its high performance and quality features, the Pixelbook i7 is not without its limitations. Some users have reported that the device’s high cost is a drawback, making it more expensive than some other Chromebooks on the market. Additionally, some users have reported that the device’s touchpad can be overly sensitive, causing accidental clicks and cursor movements.

However, these limitations are relatively minor and do not detract from the overall positive user experience with the Pixelbook i7. In conclusion, the Google Pixelbook i7 is widely considered as one of the best Chromebooks on the market and receives positive reviews for its powerful performance, high-quality display, and long battery life.

Google Pixelbook Go

1. The Google Pixelbook Go is a Chromebook designed for users who need a device that is both portable and powerful. The device is lightweight, with a design that is both sleek and modern, making it easy to carry around. The device is equipped with a 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen display that provides clear and vivid images, making it well-suited for work and entertainment.

2. One of the standout features of the Pixelbook Go is its performance. The device is equipped with up to an 8th generation Intel Core i7 processor, making it well-suited for demanding tasks such as video editing and graphic design.

3. The device is also equipped with 8GB or 16GB of RAM, providing ample memory for running multiple applications at the same time. Additionally, the device’s fast solid-state storage ensures fast boot times and quick access to files and applications.

4. Another aspect of the Pixelbook Go that receives positive reviews is its long battery life. The device provides up to 12 hours of use on a single charge, making it an ideal option for users who are always on the go.

5. The device’s battery is also designed to retain its charge over time, ensuring that it will last for years to come. Additionally, the device’s fast charging capability allows users to get 2 hours of use from just 20 minutes of charging, making it easy to quickly charge the device when needed.

6. Despite its high performance and quality features, the Pixelbook Go is not without its limitations. Some users have reported that the device’s keyboard can be too shallow for comfortable typing, and that the touchpad can be overly sensitive, causing accidental clicks and cursor movements.

7. However, these limitations are relatively minor and do not detract from the overall positive user experience with the Pixelbook Go. In conclusion, the Google Pixelbook Go is a Chromebook that is both portable and powerful, with a sleek design, fast performance, and long battery life.

Google Pixelbook Price

The price of the Google Pixelbook can vary depending on the specific model and configuration. The base model, which comes with an Intel Core m3 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage, is priced at around $999. This model is well-suited for basic tasks such as web browsing, email, and light productivity work.

For users who need a more powerful device, the Pixelbook i7, which comes with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage, is priced at around $1,399 and up.

This model is well-suited for demanding tasks such as video editing, graphic design, and gaming, and is ideal for users who need a high-performance device for work or personal use.

It’s important to note that the price of the Pixelbook can fluctuate over time, as Google periodically updates the device and releases new models. Additionally, the price of the Pixelbook can vary depending on where it is purchased, as retailers may offer discounts or promotions on the device. It’s always a good idea to compare prices and check for promotions before making a purchase.

The price of the Google Pixelbook can vary depending on the specific model and configuration, but is generally more expensive than other Chromebooks on the market.

However, the Pixelbook’s high performance and quality features, as well as its sleek and modern design, make it a good value for users who need a powerful and portable device for work or personal use.

Summary

The Google Pixelbook is a high-performance Chromebook with a sleek and modern design. The device is available in different models with varying prices, ranging from $999 for the base model with an Intel Core m3 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage, to $1,399 and up for the Pixelbook i7 with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage. The price of the Pixelbook can fluctuate over time and vary depending on where it is purchased, but the device is generally more expensive than other Chromebooks on the market. The Pixelbook’s high performance and quality features, as well as its long battery life, make it a good value for users who need a powerful and portable device for work or personal use.

Frequently Asked Questions

Some important Questions For Your Knowledge:

1. What is the Google Pixelbook i7?

The Google Pixelbook i7 is a high-performance Chromebook designed for users who need a powerful and portable device for work or personal use.

2. What is the price of the Pixelbook i7?

The Pixelbook i7 is priced at around $1,399 and up, depending on the specific model and configuration.

3. What are the specs of the Pixelbook i7?

The Pixelbook i7 is equipped with an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage. It also has a 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen display, fast solid-state storage, and a long battery life of up to 12 hours.

4. What is the difference between the Pixelbook i7 and the base model Pixelbook?

The main differences between the Pixelbook i7 and the base model Pixelbook are the processor, memory, and storage. The Pixelbook i7 has an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and 128GB, 256GB, or 512GB of storage, while the base model Pixelbook has an Intel Core m3 processor, 8GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage.

5. Does the Pixelbook i7 come with a warranty?

Yes, the Pixelbook i7 comes with a standard 1-year warranty from Google, which covers hardware and manufacturing defects.

6. What are the key features of the Pixelbook i7?

The key features of the Pixelbook i7 include its Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, fast solid-state storage, 13.3-inch Full HD touchscreen display, and long battery life of up to 12 hours.

7. Is the Pixelbook i7 a good value for its price?

Many users and experts consider the Pixelbook i7 to be a good value for its price, given its high performance, quality features, and sleek and modern design.

8. What are some limitations of the Pixelbook i7?

Some users have reported that the Pixelbook i7’s keyboard can be too shallow for comfortable typing, and that the touchpad can be overly sensitive, causing accidental clicks and cursor movements.

9. Can the Pixelbook i7 run Windows or MacOS?

No, the Pixelbook i7 runs Chrome OS, which is a Linux-based operating system designed specifically for Chromebooks.

10. What is the battery life of the Pixelbook i7?

The battery life of the Pixelbook i7 is up to 12 hours on a single charge. The device also has fast charging capability, allowing users to get 2 hours of use from just 20 minutes of charging.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the Google Pixelbook i7 is a high-performance Chromebook designed for users who need a powerful and portable device for work or personal use. With an Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB or 16GB of RAM, and fast solid-state storage, the Pixelbook i7 offers excellent performance and long battery life. However, it comes with a higher price tag compared to other Chromebooks on the market, with prices starting at around $1,399 and up for different models and configurations. Despite some limitations, such as a shallow keyboard and overly sensitive touchpad, many users and experts still consider the Pixelbook i7 to be a good value for its price, given its high performance, quality features, and sleek and modern design.

Related Articles

1. Password Protect Google Drive Folder

2. Google Task Share List

3. Google Analytics