Cooking for a baby is fun, but it should be tailored to a variety of tastes and dietary needs, and even to the needs of the mother. Whichever, one you like. Try to make them all! Here are four great recipes for children’s breakfast and how to prepare them.
Start with a good antique incomparable puree that can be made by combining several pairs of great nutritious food ingredients with the baby’s favorite vegetables. A fun combination with these less popular options will capture any child’s past and bring a new present. Even you can offer them fruit juices as well. It is good for the skin too. Thus, best fruit juice for skin should give each of the kids.
- Pots and pans
- Any vegetable you like
- Pick vegetables.
- Now cut them into cubes.
- Boil the vegetables in a pressure cooker until soft.
- Pour the vegetable pieces and their boiled water into a blender.
- Add water as needed.
- Now make a smooth puree by blending.
Pudding is not only delicious for adults but it is also very popular with children. It is good for the digestive system, keeps your child full, and provides him with the energy he needs for the whole day.
- 1 cup rice or shredded
- 1 cup shredded banana
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup formula or canned milk
Boil the rice or squash in such a way that there are no hard grains and make it soft and muddy.
- Add the shredded bananas to it.
- Now add formula or canned milk with it.
- Cook all together for 2-3 minutes.
- Keep stirring the mixture well so that the banana and rice well mixed.
- Add water to bring it to the expected concentration.
- Cook for an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Cool before feeding the baby.
This alternative form of Indian porridge or pudding is full of fiber and quite tasty. You can even make Yapna Sana a foodie by spreading your emotions with this delicious food. It is easy to chew and will provide your child with the nutrients he needs and has a lot of sweet taste.
- 1/2 cup semolina
- 1/2 teaspoon ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or cashew nut powder
- 1-cup water
- 1 Date Puree (Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice).
- Heat ghee in a pan
- Pour the semolina over the ghee and fry it evenly.
- When the semolina is slightly fried, pour water in it.
- Add the date puree with it to bring out the sweet taste.
- Stir evenly to avoid any lumps.
- You can add almond powder to it if you want (talk to your doctor about allergies).
- Bring it to your desired concentration. Be sure to keep it a little thinner during cooking, as it will thicken as it cools.
This incomparable Indian popular recipe considered a favorite food by most of the ages and it is an easy, healthy and quick effective alternative for maternal health. You can make it as delicious as you want and as thick as the baby needs.
- 1-tablespoon mung dal (well washed and soaked in water for half an hour)
- 1-tablespoon rice (well washed and soaked in water for half an hour)
- Potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, beans, lentils, and any vegetable you like
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice.
- Everything should cook in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water.
- Cook with 3-4 whistles.
- Dilute by adding hot water to it as you expect.
- Squeeze well with a spoon.
- Once it cools down, feed your gold.