Does Sprite Have Caffeine

Does Sprite contain Caffeine?

Does not contain caffeine. It contains a lot of sugar that can do just that.

Spirits contain caffeine

This page can help you.

D:

Does Sprite Have Caffeine?

I drank Sprite and wondered if there was caffeine or if it was just my imagination ...

This is your imagination. The only regular soft drinks (at least here) that contain caffeine are Cola (E, Pepsi), Barks Root and Dr. Pepper. Spirits, 7UP, crush (any flavor), other (or most) root items are all defaced.

No, Sprite does not contain caffeine. It is in a can or bottle. What helps, for example.

Sprite does not contain caffeine, but Sprite 3G comes in a thin and large can and is the UK's most energy drink.

Sprite has no caffeine.

(Contains sugar, unless you drink Sprite, and it can boost you ...)

Sprite does not contain caffeine. Well if you read the aspect of the bottle.

Caffeine-free, E, and caffeinated Pepsi and Tse sprites

Does Sprite Contain Caffeine? ۔

I drank Sprite and wondered if caffeine was present or if it was just my imagination ...

update

From what I thought I saw a 2 liter bottle of Sprite from the UK, and it doesn't say whether it contains caffeine or not, so thanks for all your contributions :)

It does not contain caffeine, it contains a lot of sugar which can do just that.

This page can help you.

D:

Does Sprite Contain Caffeine?

I drank Sprite and wondered if caffeine was present or if it was just my imagination ...

This is your imagination. The only regular soft drinks (at least here) that contain caffeine are Cola (E, Pepsi), Barks Root and Dr. Pepper. Things like Sprite, 7Up, Crush (any flavor), all roots (or mostly) are defined.