Can You Drink Soda With Braces

Can I drink lemonade from these stalls? 3

Okay guys, even my cousin can't drink soda because I think he's a cola eater and that ... okay? Because my dentist said I could drink lemonade. What kind of drink is good?

update

Well I know my cousin can't drink soda maybe he still has dental treatment? But I think when you have these things, sweet things are bad.

Hi, my dentist told me not to drink soda. So I drink water, water for my heart and mineral water. I think the reason is that sugar can get stuck between the spots and cause sores, but it doesn't. Don't drink and avoid it when you drink lemon water as it can stain your teeth. If there is, I drink Sprite because it will not stain my teeth, so I brush my teeth or use mouthwash. Ok i am xoxo

You can't drink soda with CES, it can damage your CES and cause the glue to peel off. My friend once tried drinking soda with dogs, but then it ran out and the dentist had to stop everything and he had to wait years to get his basket out, so don't do that. Drink water or juice, some juices may contain sugar but they will not harm you, so make good drinking choices.

You can? Clear!! But you can't. If the tartar is removed, your teeth are more likely to have SS declassification. I think it looks worse than crooked teeth. The acids and sugars in soft drinks are used for declassification.

I had a C-section and we both drank lemonade. I don't know where people get their information from. Although you may want to limit it because it is not the healthiest drink, it is not bad for your health. Make sure you brush your teeth thoroughly after eating or at least twice a day and wash with fluoride once a day. The most important thing is to brush your teeth and keep them clean.

I think you can eat soda with these tapas. My dentist told me that I can drink lemonade but I can't and I should brush my teeth after drinking lemonade and / or brush my teeth with mouthwash. Washing your mouth or brushing your teeth will remove most of the sugar from your gums. Yes, you can drink soda, but don't forget to use a mouthwash or toothbrush when you're done.