Does Carmax Register Your Car With Dmv

I just bought a car at Carmax and they just submitted the registration? 3

I think there should be a new board. I only have one registration with the same registration number that the car was purchased for.

In some states the license plate lives with the car, in most states the license plate lives with the person. When they replace your car, the dealer will transfer the files and move the license plate from the old to the new. This is a normal part of the transaction.

If you pay in cash, your file will be mailed to your personal address by state mail within a few weeks. After financing the transaction, the lender will keep your file, you will receive a copy of the memo from your file, explaining the guarantee and its duration.

Once you have obtained your vehicle documents and transferred your registration number to your newly purchased vehicle, everything is in order and as expected. Your registration will expire on the same date as the previous vehicle's expiration date.

Does not matter. But you forgot to ask, Remndt.

Yes, he bought a Carmax car. Yes, there is a sign and yes they send the registration papers. Is that really your question? Because you were the one who gave the complete answer.

Some states have your car's license plate and move it to their new car. However, you can go to DMV and ask for a new card if you wish.

Snowflakes, it helps if you specify the state in which the car is registered.

Does the car have a license plate? In this case, do not worry.