C3po Silver Leg

C3po Silver Leg

Why C3pos Silver Legs?

And now the real answer.

According to George Lucas in the 70's and 80's

C3P is from the game, like in the early days of EP2 when it got combos and for the first time.

However, for some reason, depending on the story, it was never decided when he got the gold suit. According to the story, he did not have golden legs, so he was the first person to receive the money.

It had nothing to do with the auction. It's amazing what Lucas did

C3po Silver Leg

C3po Silver Leg

Why are C3pos legs silver? 3

And now the real answer.

According to George Lucas in the 70's and 80's

C3P0 is out of the game, just like in its early days in episode 2, when it first got combo.

However, for some reason, according to the story, when he got the golden suit, it was never fixed. According to the story, he did not have golden legs, so he was the first person to have silver legs.

It had nothing to do with the auction. It's amazing what Lucas did.

C3po Silver Fit

It bothers me a bit when I watch talking movies.

I found the answer in a science fiction convention years ago. The C3PO seems to have a silver leg in some Star Wars scenes and a gold leg in most movies. An enthusiastic collector took 2 of my photos from C3PO, but they were taken simultaneously from 2 different cameras in 2 different positions. Her legs are silver in one picture and gold in the other.

Silver feet are a visual illusion, feet are of gold. The trick is in the angle of light. The more focused light removes the color from the feet and turns them silver.

Parents or the costume department lost their legs and painted them (or the costume department used the wrong part of the same silver protocol droids).

However, there are many fans who do not agree. I heard an explanation that the silver leg was an alternative because C3PO removed its leg between episodes 3 and 4.

C3PO is completely covered in gold in Episode III (Sith's Revenge), as he is the spokesman for the senators of the Galactic Senate. C3PO's left leg was placed somewhere between Episode III and Episode IV (Um Novo Pe). But your leg has been replaced by an unknown drone. However, the silver leg was replaced because there were no gold coins.

Well if I remember correctly (I heard this a long time ago), there was a bug when they initially made it (paint or parts) and ended up with silver and gold legs. To make history, when the last stage came, Anakin ran out of gold coins.

Reality disappears as the universe expands into infinity.

C3po Silver Leg

C3po Silver Leg

He lost the cat fight. It had to be fixed and changed.

Are you sure this is the problem? Is there any gold left ????

C3po Silver Leg