Who Is Anakin Skywalker's Father

Who is Anakin Swalker?

Wow, I can't believe not everyone realizes that Darth Vader is that.

In the third film, Sedis even talks about how Seth's life could come about. He pays undue attention to children throughout the Trinity and, for the most part, seems to have a real love.

Although CDS explicitly does not care about the welfare of students (Dartmouth, Count Doco), it has failed to do what it can to save the lives of incinerators.

One day, Anakin Soccer's mother was picking mushrooms when a child jumped on the floor between her legs.

The concept of insensitivity.

It is suggested that the ruler Dartsides created Anakin from the dark side of power. Sedis mentioned that during the opera scene, he told Inkin that his teacher had learned to create life by studying the dark side. This is not a definitive answer, but it makes it even clearer to me that Anakin was created by force.

There are many mysteries surrounding the character of Anakin Sweaker. None of the Shami Suckers took it and gave it to him, but what happened to him remains a mystery. Some have speculated that this is the will of power. Black theories suggest a Seth Fordden experiment that could give life to midwives. Whatever the explanation, Inkan should be special because of his humble position.

Of course George Lucas!

He doesn't have it, only the stars leave him

Dart Molly

Who is Anakin Swalker? 3

Wow, I can't believe that not everyone realizes that Darth Vader is that.

In the third film, Sidious even talks about how Seth can be alive. He pays undue attention to Anacin throughout the trilogy and, for the most part, seems to have a real love.

Although Cیسdiz does not explicitly care about the well-being of students (Darth Mole, Count Doko), he does what he can to save the lives of Anakin Sweepers.

One day, Anakin Sweaker's mother was picking mushrooms when a child jumped on the floor between her legs.

Flawless concept

It is suggested that the ruler Darth Vader created Anakin with the dark side of power. CDS mentions that during an opera scene, he told Anakin that his teacher had learned to create life by studying the dark side. This is not a definitive answer, but it means a lot to me that Anakin was created by force.

There are many mysteries around the character of Anakin Swiker. No one takes and gives a shami acceptor but what happened to it remains a mystery. Some speculated that this was the will of power. The darkest theories point to Seth Forden's experiments that could convince Midchlorine to make a living. Whatever the explanation, Anakin must be special because of his humility.

George Lucas, of course!

He doesn't have it, only the stork leaves him.

Darth Radish

He is a boy who fell in love with C3PO and R2D2. Full

I think this is a great design ...

Like Jesus, but very cool.

Looks like he's there.