Natural hair ponytail styles are the most universal hair styles worn by every lady, from teenager girls to the grown up women, in the world. Ponytails are always stunning.
Most common interest in hair is focused on hair growth, hair types, and hair care.
Let us first talk about what actually ponytail is.
Ponytail is the most common hair style in which most or all of the hair are gathered and tied up high at the back of the head with an elastic band or clip and let the hair hang down. The style is named as ponytail because it resembles the tail of a pony. It takes less than a minute to style up and is one of the easiest hairstyle one can do. Girls can wear their hair in ponytails in functions, offices, schools, institutes, while exercising, in sports, at homes and at other public places too. It keeps hair out of the eyes when doing different activities. Ponytail is the most practical way to secure you long hair.
DIFERENT TYPES OF PONYTAILS
The best thing about ponytail is that it can be styled to several different ways to match your occasion, outfit and yes, mood too. The hairstyle is always an add-on to a women’s beauty. Ponytail does not need to be boring and simple. A simple ponytail will become fancier, if one will make other hair styles with it. You can create a range of absolutely beautiful looks with a ponytail. There are many natural hair ponytail styles; here is a list of few gorgeous ponytail styles you need to try out;
So, starting from the easiest one;
• Use a comb and gather all the hair at the crown of your head.
• Tie your hair, by giving some height, with rubber band.
• Use gel to keep them perfect.
TWISTED BRAID PONYTAIL
This is the trendy ponytail hairstyle, one can easily make.
• First, comb your hair, and take small section of hair from one side.
• Twist it and pin it in the middle of the head.
• Similarly, take hair from the opposite side, after twisting pin them below the first twist.
• This way, you have to take hair top and bottom of your head, twist them and pin them below the upper one. It will look like a braid
• Secure it with elastic band.
MIDDLE PARTYING PONYTAIL
This low ponytail style in fit for offices and meetings.
• By using a tail comb, make a middle partition of your hair.
• Grab all your hair back and secure your hair with band.
• Use ribbons or bows to make it more beautiful (optional).
HIGH BRAID PONYTAIL
Braids and ponytails never go out of fashion. So, why not making both on your hair? Try it out, it will look fabulous.
• Brush your hair back into a high ponytail at the crown of your head and tie it.
• Now simply braid your hair with classic 3-strand braid.
LOOSE SIDE PONYTAIL
This side ponytail works with all face shapes.
• Brush you hair to remove any tangles.
• Choose the side which suits on your face.
• Gather all your hair on that side.
• Once you have gathered all of you hair, secure them in the hairband.
DOUBLE DUTCH BRAID PONYTAIL
Tossing hair in two dutch braids is more than cool.
• Part your hair from the center.
• Pick the section of hair from one side, and divide them in further three portions.
• First cross the right strand under the middle, then the left strand under the middle.
• Pick up a new section of hair and mix it with the right strand and repeat the steps to continue dutch braid.
• Once the braid reaches the back of head and all the hair of that side are tucked into the braid, secure it with bobby pin.
• Repeat the exact procedure to create dutch on other side.
• When both braids are done, combine all the hair together into a high ponytail and tie it off with an elastic band.
SIDE BRAID PONYTAIL
It is simple and stylish hairstyle.
• Separate the front section of your hair and start braiding your hair with the simple 3 strand braid.
• Continue braiding until you reach the nape of your neck, by adding hair in as you go and pulling tight.
• Now, gather all your hair, along with the braid, on the other side and tie them with hair band.
• Take a small section of unbraided hair and wrap around the hair band to make it more stunning.
Backcombing means combing your hair against the direction of hair growth, from ends to roots, to give it a voluminous look. This style looks even better on second or third day hair.
• Section a triangle in front of your head and hold it separate from the rest of your hair.
• Hold the rest of your hair and tie it in a high ponytail.
• Backcomb your hair underneath to add volume.
• Now, hold the above triangle section and start backcombing it too. The more you backcomb the more volume you will have.
• Smooth it all out with the comb, and brush backwards to the ponytail. Secure it with pins.
UPSIDE DOWN FRENCH BRAID PONYTAIL
This hair style can be done within 10 minutes.
• Starting by flipping your head over to work with the hair underneath.
• Take a small section of hair from the nape of the neck and divide into three strands.
• Start braiding it into the simple French braid.
• Continue braid until it reaches the crown of your head.
• Now, gather all of your hair, along with braid, in the ponytail.
The trend of retro style ponytail never feds away.
• Using the comb, take your front hair on one side, left or right it depends on you face shape.
• Make a ponytail of the rest of your hair.
• Now, loosely wrap your front hair section around the ponytail, Make sure, the section goes down till your ear.
• Use some bobby pins if necessary.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Is a ponytail professional?
Yes, a ponytail is perfectly professional. Low ponytail seems more professional than the higher ones.
What is the difference between a scrunchie and hair elastic band?
Scrunchie does not pull your hair and give less tension than hair elastic band. Elastic bands cause damage and breakage. Scrunchie is made by wrapping fabric on an elastic band, adding a layer between your hair and elastic band.
Ponytail is the most common fashion of the youth. Hair is always the first priority of women. Pretty hairstyles make her more confident and pretty. The ponytail has always been a classic go-to hairstyle for women around the world. Women of any age can wear ponytail. It always looks stunning. Ponytails have a huge versatility in styling. Few natural hair ponytail styles are mentioned above. So, girls have a look and start tying them.