Jesse Borrego

Jesse Borrego was born and raised in Santa Barbara, California, to two artists and the youngest of three children. Jesse’s mother was a wood carver, painter, and poet; his father was an abstract sculptor and teacher of art at UC Santa Barbara. His early exposure to the arts would influence his career path later in life; Jesse majored in music at San Diego State University and earned his MFA from Mills College in Oakland, California.

Jesse Borrego

Borrego was named in August 2016 as an assistant coach with head coach Gregg Popovich of the San Antonio Spurs, signing a multi-year contract.

Borrego has spent time working with five NBA teams over his career, serving as an advance scout and video coordinator before moving into an assistant coaching role with San Antonio’s G League affiliate Austin Toros from 2011 to 2014.

The Toros captured four straight G League titles from 2012 to 2015 and appeared in three straight Finals series.

Born and raised in Tucson, Arizona, Borrego graduated from Salpointe Catholic High School and went on to attend St. Mary’s College of California in Moraga, where he was a two-year starter for a Gaels team that appeared in back-to-back Division II NCAA Tournaments and reached a Sweet 16 his senior year.

After his collegiate career wrapped up, he spent one season playing professionally with San Lorenzo de Almagro in Argentina.

A fixture in San Antonio’s community, he has worked with numerous charities, including serving as a spokesperson for Pink Ribbon and visiting children at Children’s Hospital. He also works with local high school and AAU programs, leading clinics and mentoring young players.

Jesse is married to Andrea Borrego (née McConnel) and together they have two sons: Jaxon and Brady. The family resides in Stone Oak.

The older of two sons, Jesse is a long-time Tucson resident and has been active in community outreach since entering into coaching.

He was a spokesperson for Pink Ribbon (raising awareness of best cancer) and visited with children at Children’s Hospital during his tenure with the San Antonio Spurs.

He also works with local high school and AAU programs leading clinics and mentoring young players. The family resides in Stone Oak.

Acting Career of Jesse Borrego

Jesse first became interested in acting at a young age. He began acting at age 4 when he played Aladdin in a stage play.

By age 11, Jesse had acted in countless plays and realized his passion for it. Shortly after, he began working on TV commercials. Then came his break on Nickelodeon’s Ned’s Declassified School Survival Guide as Fenton Warburg.

From 2011 to 2016, Jesse played Xoloitzcuintli Dog on ABC’s Once Upon a Time. The dog was brought to life in Season 2 and soon became a fan favorite with his lovable personality.

The dog actor playing him, Moose, won two NAACP awards for his portrayal of Dog. In 2016, Jesse had become a father and wasn’t able to travel back and forth from Los Angeles to Vancouver where Once Upon A Time was filmed.

Jesse’s most recent role is that of Sheriff Jefe on Dark Matter on Syfy. He will also be seen in season 3 of Dirk Gently’s Holistic Detective Agency, which airs on BBC America.

Jesse has been acting for over fifteen years and is most passionate about storytelling. He hopes to continue acting for as long as he can in film, television, and theatre. In his spare time, Jesse enjoys spending time with his son and his family.

Works of Jesse Borrego

Jesse is an award-winning film composer, orchestrator, and music editor, whose work includes television, film, and video games.

Jesse has scored several top ten independent films, as well as scores for prominent television networks including The Discovery Channel, HGTV, and Nickelodeon. He is currently scoring The Wheelman for Justin Lin’s Perfect Storm Entertainment.

For The Wheelman, Jesse teamed up with Hans Zimmer’s protégé, and Ramin Djawadi to create an impressive action score filled with memorable themes. Listeners should be on the lookout for explosive percussion and Eastern motifs featuring mixed with electric guitar riffs and choir elements.

The film stars Frank Grillo and was directed by Justin Lin. Jesse is one of three composers working on The Wheelman – Hans Zimmer and Ramin Djawadi are also contributing.

The score is written by Ramin Djawadi, Jesse Borrego, and Hans Zimmer, who is an executive producer on The Wheelman.

Jesse has previously worked with Zimmer on a number of his films and TV series, including in shows like Prison Break and Jack Reacher. He’s also collaborated with electronic band Zomboy for their upcoming album ‘The Outbreak’.

Endorsements of Jesse Borrego

Candidate Jesse Borrego is a dedicated public servant. He’s always been a man of integrity, and he’ll work tirelessly for our district.

I know he will make an excellent state representative. Vote for Jesse on June 5! —Sonny Campbell (D-Dallas)

If you want a legislator who is willing to work hard, Jesse Borrego is your man. I’ve known him for many years and seen him in action when we were both members of the city council.

He’s been endorsed by his colleagues from that time and was an excellent representative for our area. Vote for Jesse on June 5! —Bobby Abtahi (D-El Paso)

Jesse is smart, experienced, and effective. I’ve known him for years, and he was one of my favorite people to work with on the city council.

He got things done for our constituents when we served together—and I know he’ll do even more as a state representative. Vote for Jesse on June 5! —Jessica Gonzalez (D-San Antonio)

Jesse has been my friend for many years, and I know him to be a man of integrity. As an Austin City Council member, he’s always worked hard to make life better for his constituents. Vote for Jesse on June 5! —Betty Dominguez (D-Austin)

Jesse Borrego Bio

For many years Jesse worked as a television director and has been awarded multiple Emmy for outstanding directing and photography.

He also produced and directed his DVD titled Action Behind The Camera which was distributed by Amazon in December 2013.

Jesse’s feature film debut is currently in post-production and he is finishing up a book that he wrote based on his screenplay The Blue Whale. His films star stars like Michael Madsen, Peter Weller, Joseph Pilato, Mel Novak, and Richard ■■■■■.

Jesse has been in numerous blockbuster films such as Fast and Furious, Sin City, Planet Terror, Repo Men and From Dusk Till Dawn. Jesse also appeared in The Hangover (2009) as one of Mr. Chow’s thugs.

His television credits include Helix, Hatfields & McCoys, Sons of Anarchy (2008), The Defenders (2011), and CSI: NY (2004). He played a cameo in Robert Rodriguez’s Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over alongside Antonio Banderas and Alexa Vegas.

Jesse made his feature film debut in Robert Rodriguez’s Once Upon a Time in Mexico, starring Antonio Banderas, Johnny Depp, and Salma Hayek. Jesse played a punk who gets shot by Banderas’ character at his wedding.

Jesse’s second film appearance was on HBO’s Six Feet Under (2001) as an extra playing a corpse. His third appearance was playing a policeman in Sin City (2005). He also appeared in (2007) as one of Mr.

Jesse directed multiple episodes of Sons of Anarchy (2008), Dexter (2006), and CSI: NY (2004). He also produced, wrote, and directed one episode of Face Off (1997) called True Life in 2007.

He won an Emmy for Outstanding Directing and Photography in a Dramatic Series in 2004 as well as a second nomination for Best Direction in 2005. His directing credits also include guest-starring roles on NCIS, Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds, and Cold Case.

Jesse Borrego’s Net Worth

According to reports, Borrego’s, net worth is estimated at $5 million. This is in part due to his lucrative endorsement deals with some of today’s biggest sports and workout brands.

Borrego is also highly sought after as a personal trainer, having trained celebrities such as actor Josh Duhamel, tennis player Monica Seles and even supermodel Heidi Klum in various types of workouts.

Jesse’s clientele has contributed to his growing net worth. While he used to be a personal trainer, today he is also an actor.

It was in a television show called Lucha Underground that Jesse got noticed. It was there that Jesse portrayed a character of a wrestler for three seasons.

He has also been seen as an American Gladiator and even in some movie projects like The Scorpion King 3: Battle for Redemption and Con Air.

Jesse also earns a considerable amount of money from endorsement deals. He is sponsored by brands like Strive and Sportsplex. This doesn’t only add to his net worth but also adds credibility to his persona as a sports and workout celebrity.

The biggest part of Jesse’s net worth comes from his endorsements. The revenue he generates with these endorsements also shows how much people appreciate and value his work as a personal trainer, actor, and event wrestler.

He is probably going to earn more in the future because he has got the talent to offer. So we can see that Jesse Borrego’s Net Worth will grow in the future if things continue going well for him!

Jesse Borrego Blood in Blood Out

A prison drama directed by Taylor Hackford, Blood in Blood Out is based on a true story. Written by Lionel Chetwynd, it stars a cast of Latino actors, including gang member and ex-con F. Gary Gray (who also directed rap star Ice Cube’s first film, 1991’s Boyz N The Hood), as well as Edward James Olmos and Benjamin Bratt.

The movie is about a Latino gang member, Danny Cruz (Gray), who goes to prison for assaulting an off-duty police officer. Once he’s released, he finds that his brother has been killed. He learns from his mentor in prison (Olmos) that his brother was killed by members of a rival gang.

Danny is determined to avenge his brother’s death, and he and his new friends plan to kill all of their enemies.

However, it’s not so easy to get close enough to them. Danny also falls in love with Isabel Garibay (Bratt), who is dating one of their rivals. She soon finds out that he killed her boyfriend, but they still fall in love.

Danny finally confronts his enemies and tells them he’s ready to fight. In an unexpected twist, they seem to accept their fate. All of them get into a massive fight, where Danny is nearly killed by a knife but he triumphs in the end and survives with Isabel’s help.

Jesse Borrego Movies

Jesse was born and raised in South Texas. He started acting at a young age, so he is no stranger to taking center stage in front of a camera. Jesse took an early interest in makeup and loved watching special effects artists create amazing, yet believable creatures for movie make-up.

When he made his first appearance on screen, a fake mustache was glued to his upper lip. The makeup artist forgot to remove it after shooting, so Jesse wore it home that night. His mom was not amused!

Jesse is an accomplished makeup artist and designer, with experience in television, feature films, music videos, and commercials.

He has worked on projects for a wide variety of film companies, including Warner Brothers Pictures and New Line Cinema.

His credits include award-winning television shows like Dexter, Breaking Bad, and Treme as well as movies like The Lone Ranger. Jesse won an Emmy Award for his work on Elmore Leonard’s Killshot episode of Dexter.

Jesse has gained a unique perspective on acting and filmmaking because he is both an actor and a makeup artist.

When he’s working as an actor, Jesse must imagine what it will feel like to wear special effects makeup for hours at a time.

He understands why a certain design or type of prosthetic may not be feasible for shooting in front of a camera. Jesse also gets to see from his own experience how different types of makeup react under hot studio lights and while working on a set with other actors.

Jesse is now a co-executive producer of The Walking ■■■■, supervising makeup for all episodes. He has won multiple Emmy Awards for his work on The Walking ■■■■, in addition to other awards from the Make-Up Artists and Hair Stylists Guild and Academy of Television Arts & Sciences.

His work on Star Trek: Discovery earned him another Emmy nomination in 2018. With so many zombies on The Walking ■■■■ and more coming on Star Trek: Discovery, how does Jesse stay energized?

Jesse Borrego Sr

When I was 11 years old, my mother lost her battle with cancer. I remember being at her funerals and wondering why she had to die. Jesse Borrego continues, I went home that day and told my father, ‘I don’t want to live anymore!

Why can’t I just die?’ My dad looked at me and said, ‘Son, you can have anything in life if you learn how to ask for it.

While I was away at college, my dad died suddenly. I decided to come home and move in with my grandmother to help her out. While I was there, I started running for exercise and weight loss.

As soon as my friends saw me shedding pounds, they asked me what diet program I was on. Jesse Borrego continues, Finally, one day I said enough is enough—I’m going to get rich off of weight loss products!

For years, I tried every diet program out there. Nothing worked. They always made false promises and I was left feeling discouraged and even more unhappy with my weight.

Jesse Borrego continues, One day, I read about a new weight loss pill called Lipodrene. At first, I was skeptical because nothing had ever helped me before. However, after seeing other people’s results on it, I decided to try it myself!

I can tell you, without a doubt, that Lipodrene is by far one of my favorite supplements of all time. In just one month, I lost 12 pounds and dropped from a size 38 to a size 36 pants! Jesse Borrego continues, Not only did it help me lose weight quickly and effectively; it also increased my energy and helped curb my appetite.

So if you’ve been struggling with weight loss or giving up hope because everything else has failed, try Lipodrene today!

Blood in Blood Out Jesse Borrego

Interviewed by Brendan Richards. Published on December 22, 2013. Jesse Borrego is a veteran US Marine and actor who has appeared in films such as Jarhead and Blood In Blood Out. In our interview, we discuss his time as a Marine and how he became an actor.

Jesse has roles in three projects coming out in 2014: Cymbeline, Small Time, and Fear Clinic. He also has a part in Old Fashioned, which releases sometime in 2015.

We had a chance to sit down with Jesse Borrego, who discussed his time as a US Marine and some of the roles he’s played in popular films. During our interview, Jesse told us about how he has been working to change his image from a tough guy actor to an actor that is believable in more mainstream movies.

Jesse discussed some of his experiences as a Marine, and how it has inspired him to create a clothing line for other veterans.

We discussed how he went from one film role to another, before deciding that Hollywood wasn’t where he wanted to be. Ultimately, we got into a more philosophical discussion about Jesse’s growth in acting, and what it means to be an authentic actor.
jesse borrego

Summary

Jesse’s professional career as a woodworker began in 1980, when he was first introduced to furniture design and construction at an after-school program. Over time, Jesse refined his craftsmanship skills, becoming well known for designing and constructing custom pieces from a wide range of materials. He has since earned a Master’s Degree in Fine Arts from New York University and moved to Puerto Rico where he currently resides with his wife and son.

Frequently Asked Questions

Is Jesse Borrego Mexican?

Borrego was brought up in San Antonio, Texas. He is of Mexican and Native American drop. In the wake of moving on from Harlandale High School, Borrego concentrated on theater and dance at The University of Incarnate Word and acting at The California Institute of the Arts from which he procured a degree in Performance in 1984.

How much is Danny Trujillo worth?

Danny Trejo Net Worth and Salary: Danny Trejo is a notable American film and TV entertainer who has total assets of $8 million.

How rich is Steven Seagal?

What is Steven Seagal’s Net Worth and Salary? Steven Seagal is an American military craftsman, activity celebrity, screenwriter, maker, and performer who has total assets of $16 million.

How rich is Antonio Banderas?

Antonio Banderas Net Worth: Antonio Banderas is a Spanish movie entertainer, chief, maker, and vocalist who has total assets of $50 million.

Who was Adan Hernandez in Blood In, Blood Out?

Adan Hernández, most popular in the entertainment world as the craftsman who painted all the work of art for the 1993 clique exemplary Blood In, Blood Out, passed on from cardiovascular breakdown last week (May 16) at his home in San Antonio, Texas, at 69 years old.

How much is Michael J Fox?

Michael J. Fox is a Canadian-American entertainer, comic, creator, film maker, and extremist who has a total assets of $65 million. He has a film and TV vocation traversing from the 1970s and is most likely most popular for his featuring job in the “Back to the Future” films.

How rich is Mike Myers?

Mike Myers is a Canadian-conceived entertainer, humorist, essayist, and maker who has a total assets of $200 million. He started his profession as a young entertainer in plugs, and is most popular for his work on the show “Saturday Night Live” and the “Wayne’s World”, “Austin Powers,” and “Shrek” film establishments.

How rich is Cameron Diaz?

Diaz has a total assets of around $140 million, as per celebrity net worth, and she procured more than $42 million alone for acting in Bad Teacher, $3 million for Shrek, and $10 million for Shrek 2. She turned into the third most elevated earning entertainer on the planet, with the movies she featured in creating $7 billion around the world.

How rich is Bruce Willis?

Bruce Willis’ Net Worth is $255 Million.

Bruce Willis has total assets which is assessed to be $255 million. He was brought into the world on an army installation. He is known for the job of John McClane in the film “Fanatic” and its four continuations and he has shown up in more than 60 movies.

Conclusion

Jesse is a great addition to our team. Her communication skills have shown throughout her career and are perfectly suited for what we need here at Digital Innovations. We welcome her and look forward to having her around for a long time. This week, she should be moving into my desk so I can take over hers. If you’ve been in Jesse’s area make sure to stop by and welcome her officially, if not make sure you come by sometime soon!

Related Articles

1. Juanito Blood In Blood Out

2. **Paco Blood In Blood** Out