To lead a happy and healthy life. It is very important to maintain a healthy body weight. Nowadays looking fit, slim, healthy, and attractive is everyone’s dream. Obesity or weight gain is becoming a major problem worldwide. It is associated with a number of metabolic disorders. Obesity is the leading cause of hypertension, cardiovascular diseases, and diabetes. So, it is very important to maintain a normal weight. This article tells you about the best ways to lose weight.
While there are no diet plans supplemental programs, and meal replacement plans to lose weight effectively. Mostly these diet plans have no scientifically proven evidence. However, there are various techniques and tips by which you can lose weight easily.
Before considering the best ways to lose weight it is very important to know about the causes of weight gain.
It is one of the major causes of obesity. Obese parent’s children are likely to gain more weight than children of lean parents.
Processed foods contain a high amount of artificial flavors and additives. These foods have longer shelf lives. These foods are made so tasty and delicious that it is very important to resist them. It enhances overeating.
Many highly sugary foods and high fat processed foods stimulate you’re brain functions. Junk foods can lead to cravings. Junk foods are sometimes compared to alcoholics and drugs. Food addiction in some cases is also similar to alcohol addiction in which the people lose control of drinking and eating.
Addiction is a very intricate issue that can be extremely hard to survive. At the point when you become dependent on something, you lose your opportunity of decision, and the organic chemistry in your mind begins giving orders for you.
A few people experience solid food longings or compulsion. This particularly applies to sugar-improved, high-fat junk food nourishments that animate the reward center in the cerebrum.
Insulin is a very important ■■■■■ in the body to regulate energy storage. The major function is to utilize fat in fat cells. Due to Western diet insulin level becomes high in the body. It causes obesity. Because fat becomes unavailable for utilization.
While an insulin role regarding obesity is still debatable. while some studies suggested that high insulin level plays an important role in the development of obesity.
If you want to low insulin levels in the body then avoid simple and refined carbohydrates and consume fibers as much as you can.
As a person grows older, loss of muscle mass begins. People become less active. Muscles are calorie burners so when loss of muscle mass occurs fewer calories burn.
If you are taking the same amount of serving like your adulthood but doing less exercise then there are chances of gaining weight.
When aging starts proper diet management is very important.
Polycystic ovaries syndrome is a very common disease in females. It affects the working of ovaries and contributes to weight gain. It is a hormone-related problem in which too much insulin and testosterone are produced.
- This step is very important in losing weight. Limit bread, starches, rice, sugar, and flour in your diet. The body needs energy when you cut down carbs in your diet body will start to utilize stored fat in your body to obtain energy.
- A low carb diet is considered more effective as compared to a low-fat diet to reduce weight rapidly.
- A low carb diet also reduces insulin levels in your body which helps to remove excess sodium and water via kidneys.
- Use brown sugar instead of white sugar.
Protein is considered as a very important nutrient for weight loss. A high protein diet reduces appetite, enhances your body metabolism, and can also do some important metabolic changes.
- A high protein diet reduces ghrelin which is the hunger hormone and increases satiety hormone levels.
- Protein metabolism is complex and it is not easy to digest. It takes more time to digest as compared to carbohydrates so you consume fewer calories.
- Protein high thermic effect helps to boost up your metabolism.
- Average protein requirement for men and women
- For an average sedentary man, it is 56 gram per day
- For an average sedentary woman, it is 46 grams per day.
- Avoid high sugary drinks and carbonated beverages. Some energy drinks contain high amounts of sugar and fat. These are calories rich drinks that enhance weight gain.
Skimmed milk contains less than 1% fat. Milk is a very important source of calcium, vitamins, and minerals.
Limit condensed milk, flavored milk, milkshakes, and other milk-related energy drinks.
Foods with high fiber content helps to lose weight.
Fibers are basically carbohydrates that are not easily digested. High fiber diets add bulks and a satisfying feeling of fullness. In this way, a person consumed fewer calories.
Besides weight loss, it also has several benefits on health like it reduces inflammation and helps to keep the heart-healthy. Basically, there are three types of fibre.
This kind of fiber helps to control diabetes and blood sugar levels. It is present mostly in legumes, fruits, grains, root vegetables, and beans.
It is not soluble in water. It is found in the skin of most fruits and whole grains. It plays an important role in weight loss.
Also a type of soluble fibre. Present in onion, garlic, banana, and root vegetables.
List of low caloric high fiber foods
|Lettuce||5||0.5g||36g (1 cup shredded)|
|Celery||16||1.6g||101g (1cup shredded)|
|Okra||18||2g||80g( ½ cup slices)|
|Radishes||19||1.9g||116g (1 cup sliced)|
|Asparagus||20||1.8g||90g ( ½ cup)|
|Broccoli||27||2.6g||78g ( ½ cup chopped)|
|Carrots||27||2.3g||78g ( ½ cup slices)|
Take one glass of water.
- Add one tablespoon of Apple Cider vinegar and mix it well.
- Then add one some honey. Honey is optional.
- Drink this mixture twice a day.
It will help you to lose weight as Apple Cider vinegar contains acetic acid that exhibits anti-obesity activities.
- Add one teaspoon of green tea in one glass of hot water and mix it well.
- Add honey if you like to add.
- Drink green tea three times per day.
Green tea contains catechins and caffeine that helps to reduce weight.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground ginger to one cup of hot water.
- Cook it for 30 minutes.
- Then add honey in ginger tea.
- Drink this ginger tea three times per day.
Ginger tea promotes thermogenesis that helps to burn extra fat and calories.
- Mix these three seeds and make them dry roasted.
- After this grind it with the help of a grinder. It should be in a powdered form.
- Then add this powder into a glass of warm water.
- Drink it at least once a day.
Spices increase the metabolism of the body that helps to get rid of extra fat. Carom seeds are very important to lose weight. Black cumin seeds help to reduce belly fat.
Besides a proper diet, it is very important to exercise regularly. It not only helps you to lose weight but it also keeps you fit and healthy. It reduces the risk of many chronic diseases like heart attack and diabetes. It helps to improve blood circulation and also improves your mood.
It is considered as the best exercise to lose weight as it is not very high impact exercise and does not stress joints. It does not require any equipment and can be done anywhere. If you are a beginner then 30 to 60 minutes walk regularly is enough.
It also helps to improve weight loss. Studies have proved that people who do cycling regularly have low chances of heart diseases, cancer, and diabetes. It would not stress your joints as it is low impact exercise.
It is done to maintain the shape of the body. Estimates have shown that a person with 70kg weight can burn 233 calories in half an hour of swimming.
It is a kind of exercise that provides several health benefits and ultimately it helps to lower body weight. It reduces stress. Yoga can help you to select healthy foods and resist unhealthy foods. It is good for both mental and physical wellbeing.
- Never skip breakfast
- Add protein in your diet
- Avoid refined carbohydrates
- Avoid processed foods
- Avoid sugary drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Consume more fruits and vegetables
- Drink plenty of water
- Drink green tea
- Exercise regularly
- Take proper sleep of 8 hours
- Exercise regularly
- Change your lifestyle
- Try to avoid stress
- Skimmed milk
- Lean meat especially fish
- Nuts and seeds
- Dry fruits and legumes
- French fries and potato chips
- White bread
- Pastries, cakes, and ice cream
- Fruit juices
- Sugary drinks and alcoholics.
- Avocados and grapes
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food
You should consume proteins before going to bed as it will help to stimulate muscle protein synthesis. Greek yogurt protein shake and soy-based protein shake is best to reduce weight.
In stress, a hormone cortisol is produced which enhances weight gain. Stress also stimulates sugar cravings and food addiction. Exercise and yoga are the best ways to reduce stress. Sleep properly and consume more water.
Obesity is becoming very common problem worldwide. It can be life threatening. So, it should be treated. Obesity is because of many reasons. Certain home remedies helps you to lose weight fast. Proper diet and exercise is also very important in losing weight.