Why Does Salad Go Right Through Me

When I ate the salad, it passed me by. Sometimes 30 minutes after the meal. Should I be upset? 3

Is there a cause for concern? It's only with lettuce ... and often it's still in my chair. I'm worried about not getting the nutrients I need from lettuce (or other non-absorbent salad ingredients like tomatoes). Thanks in advance.

You have to go to the doctor and ask him to tell you. You may experience indigestion and upset, especially if they occur early.

You may have a mild allergic reaction to lettuce (check which type you react to the most). Also, this leafy vegetable is difficult to clean completely. Tomatoes spoil easily in wet weather. Make sure the fresh meat you eat is hygienic and environmentally friendly. One of the main causes of parasitic transmission is poor food handling.

If you think there is an unwanted host in your gastrointestinal system, a simple outpatient ischemia will definitely help you find out.

This seems normal because lettuce is high in fiber. You may also have heartburn syndrome if it is caused by overeating. In IBS, fiber-rich foods pass through the digestive tract very quickly.

My mother also had this problem. Her doctor told her that some people only have problems with lettuce. It's like lactose intolerance, some people can't touch dairy products because they are not well absorbed. Check webmd for resources for this situation.