Why Battlefield 6 Must be one of the best shooting game

The announcement of Batelfield 6 has long been awaited by the fans, especially after the ludicrous reception of the last part of V, which EA has tried hard to get back on track for years without success. The latest announcement by the American publisher regarding the upcoming release of the series this spring and the holiday season is an urgent call for all players to learn about one of the most realistic and exciting games of aim.

Batlfield 5 is going to be World War I, and it’s going to be a diagram

Battlefield 6 has not yet had any official details about its events or the period of time. So we wanted to share this article, which focuses on the highlights of what we hope will be available in the next part, to achieve a resounding success and a qualitative leap in group shooting, as happened a decade ago with the third part.
Bigger maps and more players

According to official statements from EA, “The coming Batlfield game brings life to massive battles with players more than ever before”, which means that the usual battles that everyone has fought in previous series versions limited to 64 players will change for the first time, and in the absence of official details on this part so far, it is not unlikely that there are 128 players in a single group game, which is a qualitative leap in the group games that focuses on all war equipment, including tanks, aircraft and armored vehicles.

Of course, it is possible and more implementable with the new generation, and it will directly affect all the elements of the play, including the weapons, categories, specializations and mapping design, and it will require a double effort to achieve the balance between all parties as much as possible, to ensure that there is a large-scale burning battle that gives each player dozens of roles that can be dealt with in each game without feeling bored or repetition.
Focusing on contemporary wars or the near future
I was one of those who argued that World War should be touched on and away from contemporary wars a few years ago, a step that was calculated by World War I’s Library Field One’s surprisingly popular Studio, which was taken away from the immediate rival, Modern Warfare, after Activision insisted on future conflicts that no one would be tempted anymore.

There is no doubt that BF1 is considered one of the best collective shot games in the industry in the last decade, and perhaps throughout its history. But continuing to present the same period with minor differences in BF V has had a negative impact as everyone waits for a return to contemporary wars, especially since the fourth part that addressed these settings has taken a disastrous turn on the future of the game despite the continuous modifications it underwent afterwards. Therefore, most of the series still believe in issuing a version similar to the third part The effects of Webb are still visible at the moment.

There are already rumors that Batlefield 6 is basically reintroducing Batlfield 3 differently, but I prefer a completely new game that focuses on current conflicts or in the near future with real-life events and the complete absence of fictional weapons or accompanying features such as running on walls and using special shields to get super-powerful capabilities, but I want a Batelfield game with an amazing level of graphics, vast inventory and no war vehicles They have larger players who lurk around each other with real-world weapons and specific functions that make you feel like you’re in a real battlefield and that your life is threatened all the time.
you can check the best source of gaming info here