Up Comment Meaning In Facebook

What does UP mean in a Facebook group post? ۔

Does it make sense to comment on UP on a Facebook group post? I am part of a Facebook group that deals with sales etc. (a form of eBay) and when people offer things like PSP for sale they (apparently) are entitled to UP every 24 hours. Are you doing something or is it just a joke?

FB is like UpFoss in groups, the purpose of using it is that the messages with the last comment are always shown above and therefore visible to the user.

Each Facebook group has an admin who sets up the group page with ... Facebook Help Center: Should I share links to external content (eg: ...

The definition of WordUp is fine, I agree.

Or

Up-selling is a sales technique in which the sales person encourages the customer to buy, upgrade, or sell something more profitable.

Download or publish

Ok i agree

UP on Facebook means that the request posted did not get a satisfactory response. (Ii) If the item is for sale of one or more items, it means that the item is for sale. Otherwise, the item will be marked as retrieved or sold.

This means that up-selling (sometimes up-selling) is a sales technique in which a sales person encourages the customer to buy something more expensive, upgrade, or make a more profitable sale. Do