My youtube comments

My youtube comments

How can I view all my YouTube comments? Watch video comments. Scroll down on the video page to view comments for a video. Answers are chained so you can easily follow conversations. All YouTube comments are public and anyone can comment on any of your comments.

How do I Make my comments public on YouTube?

On your desktop, go to the YouTube site. Go to the video. Click on a video to pause it and then check the time. Scroll down and click the Add public comment box. Enter the current timestamp as shown in the video. Click Comment.

How to see all your comments on YouTube?

• Access comment history.
  • At the top of the page, click Video History Comments.
  • To go to the original location where you posted your comment, click or tap the content.
  • If you commented on a deleted video, or if YouTube removed your comment for violating the rules, it won't appear in this story.

Is there way to find comments you Made on YouTube?

Click History and watch each video to find comments. Use the video comment feature in the Account section to find personal comments that have been answered. Click on the answer list and video link in each answer to watch the videos. Search comments by username to find comments.

Why are comments not showing on YouTube?

Hey! The reason the comments don't appear on YouTube is because the channel owner has read the comments and finds that he disapproves of their comments on the video and then hides from the public. This means that the comments will be as follows: Use bad words. Negative comments on the video. Spam the comment box with links. Violation of YouTubers' rights.

Can You Look Up Your comments on YouTube?

You can view the public comments you've left on YouTube. Access comment history. To go to the original location where you posted your comment, click or tap the content. If you commented on a deleted video, or if YouTube removed your comment for violating the rules, it won't appear in this story.

What is the first comment on YouTube?

The first known user to comment on YouTube so far was Marco Cassé from Italy when he posted it on zubazpantss Good Times!!! Video tagged LOL!!!!!!! June 14, 2005, twenty-eight days before "Interesting.".

How do I Check my YouTube comment history?

How to View YouTube Comment History on Desktop: First load YouTube homepage and login to your account. Click the History button on the left side of the screen. On the story page, click the Comments tab. You can view your full YouTube comment history here.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i make my comments public on youtube free

Since comments on some videos are disabled, you can't comment on these videos. You can also reply to a comment from your mobile phone: find the comment you want to reply to and click the pop-up icon below the comment. Click Add Public Reply. and enter the content you want to reply to.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How long does it take for a YouTube comment to be approved?

Comments with hashtags and links can be reviewed and approved for up to 60 days in the Pending Review tab of your comment page. You can apply the same comment settings to all recently uploaded videos. Changing the default settings for uploading new videos will not affect existing videos.

Where do I find my default comment settings on YouTube?

If you have a Community tab: Select the default setting under Comments on your channel. If you don't have a Community tab: In the Comments section about your new videos, select the default settings for newly uploaded videos. On the Discussion tab, under Comments on the Discussion tab, select the default setting for new comments.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How to organize and delete comments on YouTube?

Use the Sort by drop-down menu to select the best or the newest first. Click on a timestamp to create a flagged comment link. This will isolate your comment thread and show the share link in the address bar. Access comment history. Next to the comment, click More Select 'Change' or 'Remove'.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do i make my comments public on youtube video

Edit the comments that appear first. On the web, you can change how comments appear below a video. Use the Sort by drop-down menu to select the best or the newest first. Click on a timestamp to create a flagged comment link.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: How can I Make my comments appear first in a video?

On the web, you can change how comments appear below a video. Use the Sort by drop-down menu to select the newest or the best first. Click on a timestamp to create a flagged comment link.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: What to do if you see inappropriate comments on YouTube?

If you see a comment that you consider inappropriate, you can report it as spam or insult. If you're a creator, you can also use comment moderation tools to manage comments on your videos. You can view the public comments you've left on YouTube. Access comment history. To go to the original location where you posted your comment, click or tap the content.

How to change the Order of comments on YouTube?

Change the order of YouTube comments 1 Sign in to YouTube Studio. 2 Select "Video" from the menu on the left. 3 Click the video thumbnail. 4 Select the Advanced tab. 5 In the Comments and Ratings section, select Sort by. 6 Select Recommended or Recent, then click Save.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you see comments that have been deleted on YouTube?

Access comment history. To go to the original location where you posted your comment, click or tap the content. If you commented on a deleted video, or if YouTube removed your comment for violating the rules, it won't appear in this story. You can click or tap the comment timestamp to create a dedicated comment link.

How long are comments held for on YouTube?

From now on, automatically selected YouTube comments will appear in the combined 'Awaiting Review' tab for up to 60 days. You can save certain comments to watch before they appear on your video or channel. Learn how to change your comment settings. The following comment settings can be used for individual videos.

How do you add a comment to a YouTube story?

To access your story, select your channel icon in the subscription feed or in the stories bar on the home page. Tap comments. Click "Reply to story" below the comment you'd like to mark in the next story. Record videos or photos using the application. Tap Post.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you post a story on YouTube?

To access your story, select your profile picture in the subscription feed or on your channel page. Tap comments. Click "Reply to story" below the comment you'd like to mark in the next story. Record a video or photo with the app. Tap Post.

How do I change my comment settings on YouTube?

Select the default comment settings. This change applies to new video comments and new comments on your channel's homepage. Sign in to YouTube Creator. Select Settings from the menu on the left. Select Default community settings. If you have a Community tab: Select the default setting under Comments on your channel.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When do you delete comments on a YouTube video?

If you want to allow comments on a video that is not public, please post the video that is not in the list. Remark. Comments will be permanently deleted 30 days after the child's channel or video is created. Select the default comment settings. This change applies to comments on new videos and new comments on your channel's homepage.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How to moderate and review comments on YouTube?

Open YouTube studio. Click Community Settings on the left. On the Automatic Filters tab, scroll down to the Blocked Words section. Add words and phrases separated by commas. Select SAVE. You can leave comments with hashtags and URLs to see. Proceed as follows: Open YouTube Studio. Click Community Settings on the left.

How can I block a link on my YouTube comment?

You can leave comments with hashtags and URLs to see. Proceed as follows: Open YouTube Studio. Click Community Settings on the left. On the Automatic Filters tab, select Block Links. Comments with links will not be blocked if they are posted by you, moderators or approved users. Chat messages with URLs are also blocked.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Can you see who liked your comment on YouTube?

The bottom line is that unlike Facebook where you can see who liked your posts and comments as it is more of a social media platform where interaction and communication are more important than YouTube you can't see who liked it.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you see your own comments on YouTube?

Click History and watch each video to find comments. Use the video comment feature in the Account section to find personal comments that have been answered. Click on the answer list and video link in each answer to watch the videos.

How do you view comments you left on YouTube?

Method 2/3. View comments on a computer. Open a web browser on your computer. You can access YouTube from any browser on your computer. Search for videos. To do this, simply type what you are looking for in the search bar at the top of the page and press Enter or. Click on the video in the search results. Scroll down the video page to view the reactions.

How do you get comments on YouTube?

Open YouTube on your desktop. Search for videos. Select a video. Scroll down to the Comments section. Click the Add General Comment. text box. Enter your comment. Click NOTE.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I view all my YouTube comments?

Scroll down on the video page to view comments for a video. Answers are chained so you can easily follow conversations. All YouTube comments are public and anyone can comment on any of your comments.

Is there way to find comments you made on youtube videos

Step 1 : Go to YouTube and log in to your account.
Step 2 : Look on the left side of the YouTube homepage, then select History from the list.
Step 3 : In the "History" section, look to the right and select "Comments" and YouTube will show all the comments you've left on YouTube.

How to make your MySpace profile look cool?

Create and customize a drop-down menu with a navigation button that contains your favorite websites. What could be. Create interesting and personalized text links and image links. Open in a new window, customize. These codes hide your friends (and only you) from your Myspace profile.

What can you do with a MySpace code?

These codes hide your age, gender, location, last login, job title, and online status next to the Create & Customize drop-down menu with a Go button that includes your favorite sites. You can create interesting and personalized text links as well as image links.

Where do I go to reset my Myspace password?

1. Go to Myspace and log in. If you have forgotten your password, click here and enter your username or email address and Myspace will send you a link to reset your password. 2. On your desktop computer, click the Mix link. It will be on the left side of the page.

:brown_circle: Is the MySpace site still around after 10 years?

A decade later, Myspace still exists, although you didn't meet Tom there. It is now a music site called The Best in Music and Culture.

:brown_circle: Is there way to find comments you made on youtube channel

Select the Comments option. You'll then see a collection of comments you've posted on YouTube. They are listed in chronological order, starting with your most recent comments. If you see any unusual pages, click the video link or message link (in blue) to go directly to the comment.

How do I respond to a comment on YouTube?

Steps Open YouTube on your Android. Tap your profile picture. Click on "My Channel". Tap a video with a comment. Scroll down to the comment section. Tap the comment icon below the comment. Please enter your answer. Click the Send button.

:brown_circle: Are there any comments left on Yahoo News?

Yes, the Yahoo comments are gone! And some are unhappy. Yahoo comments gone! If you scroll to the bottom of a Yahoo News article, you will usually see a lot of angry commenters slamming the article and/or each other. However, you will now only see the above message.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: When did the Yahoo comments section get suspended?

If you're wondering the same, don't worry, they have a serious answer for you. What happened to the Yahoo comments section? International news site Yahoo suspends comments on July 23, 2020 Much speculation started after Yahoo suspended comments on its website.

:brown_circle: Is it good to avoid comments on news sites?

But if you don't know which ones are good, it's generally a good idea to avoid commenting, especially on news sites, if you want to stay in a good mood. Yahoo News recently announced its strategy to tackle toxic comment areas: Comments are completely suspended. Yes, the Yahoo comments are gone!

:brown_circle: Why did Yahoo ■■■■ all of their comment sections?

“Yahoo News has removed all comment sections! I think they are tired of people pushing their stories away,” one person wrote. “Yahoo also just blocked your comment section. If you're reading it, these are 90% conservative opinions. I don't think you can afford such "freedom of speech," said another.

How do you hide comments in a Word document?

Hide comments. Open a Microsoft Word document and click the Review tab. It's in the blue bar at the top of your Word document. Click Show Markers. It's a drop-down list in the Tracking section of the toolbar. Uncheck the Comments box. Selecting the ✓ Comments option from the menu will uncheck the box and the Comments sidebar will disappear.

How do I show hidden comments?

1. For example, select cell B4 below. 2. On the Review tab, in the Comments group, click Show/Hide Comment. 3. Select another cell. Remark. To hide the comment, select cell B4 and click Show/Hide Comment again. To always have all comments visible, click Show all comments.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do I hide comments in PDF?

To hide all comments, go to the Comments section (top right corner of the player window) and select the Filter comments drop-down button (the icon looks like a cartoon balloon) from the drop-down menu. All comments can be hidden. I hope this helps, Dmitry.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Why are Facebook comments hidden?

Hiding a comment on the timeline can make someone go "out of sight, out of mind" especially for you. If you hide a comment in your own timeline, you and all your Facebook friends, who are not also Facebook friends of the person who posted the hidden comment, can be "out of sight, out of sight".

:brown_circle: Why is my YouTube comment not showing up?

Hey! The reason the comments don't appear on YouTube is because the channel owner read the comments and saw that he disapproved of his comments on the video and then decided to hide it publicly. This means that the comments will be as follows: Use bad words. Negative comments about the video. Post your links in the comment box.

How do I view my YouTube comment history?

Click the History button on the left side of the screen. On the story page, click the Comments tab. You can view your full YouTube comment history here.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: How do you search comments?

Sometimes it is necessary to ask for feedback or comments from specific reviewers. To search for a specific comment: 1. Press Ctrl + G or F5. The Find and Replace dialog box appears with the Go To tab. 2. Select Comment from the Go To list.

How do I get Free videos on YouTube?

Go to in your web browser. You can use a free YouTube download website like KeepVid to download YouTube videos to your computer. Before you can open KeepVid, you need to open the YouTube video. Navigate to the video you want to download.

How do I get more subscribers on YouTube?

How to get more YouTube subscribers
Step 1 : increase the number of videos
Step 2 : improve the quality of your videos
Step 3 : Chat with your existing followers
Step 4 : Start optimizing your headlines
Step 5 : customize your channel and your video
Step 6 : Grow your YouTube brand
Step 7 : Promote your videos on other platforms.

How do I get my YouTube videos?

Select a video. Choose the one you like the most! Copy the address (URL) of the video. It's at the top of the window. Go to the YouTube video download site. At the bottom of this page you will find a list of links. Paste the video address and click Download. This will give you a link. Download the flv converter.

:diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside: Why do my youtube comments disappear

Sometimes your YouTube comments are lost due to junk files on your system (unnecessary system files or browsing history). Deleting them will solve this problem. You can do this manually and find the appropriate settings on your computer to delete the unnecessary file.

Why are my YouTube videos not showing?

If you've uploaded your slideshow to YouTube but it's not showing up, there are several possible reasons: ProShow hasn't finished showing or uploading the slideshow to YouTube yet. YouTube hasn't finished processing your video yet. YouTube has discovered that you already have another copy of this video on your account.

Why are videos not showing on YouTube?

One of the reasons why some of your uploads aren't showing up on your YouTube channel could be that the video is set to private, which means it can't be viewed publicly. To change this, click on your username in the top right corner of the YouTube platform and then on Downloaded Videos.

How do you hide comments on YouTube?

Find the comment you want to hide or delete. Click the "Trash" button to delete this comment, then click the small checkbox and select "Hide comments from this user on this channel" so that you can hide this user's comment on your videos.

Why are my YouTube videos not loading?

The reason why videos don't play on YouTube may be due to connection issues. If you find that YouTube is not working, the first thing you should do is check if you are connected to the Internet by opening the settings menu: Wi-Fi or Cellular. If not, you have just encountered a problem.

How do I fix YouTube loading problems?

To make YouTube videos load but not play: 21 easy ways 1. Refresh the page in your browser 2. Adjust the video quality 3. Check your internet connection 4. Clear your cache, browsing data and cookies.

my youtube comments