Here you can get how to stream on twitch. Step by Step guidance. Installation, configuration, OBS, Going live and XSplit.
What is Twitch?
The Twitch founded in the year 2011, Twitch is a best platform for live stream on twitch, it offering anything you’d want to watch, from cooking, Q&A sessions, and the leading driver of traffic video games. The main priority of is the gaming with the justin tv that started as spinoff division originally.
Step guidance stream on Twitch
Have your desired Twitch gamers encouraged you to start a channel of your own? Playing trendy games online is a great way to make friends and cooperate with people who have comparable interests, but the fiddly part is setting it up for the first time.
Unfortunately, streaming on Twitch can want a little bit of effort, and you’ll need to make sure you have all the exact software and apparatus before you begin. In this guide, we will walk you through all you need to know about streaming from a PC or recent consoles like the PS4 and Xbox One.
1 Setting Up Your Twitch Page
- Now install broadcasting app on your machine. The two major choices are Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), which is available on Windows, Mac and Linux, as well as XSplit, which is built for Windows. OBS is at no cost and open source but requires a bit more setup, while XSplit is highly insightful but requires a paid subscription for getting some of its better features.
- you have to log in to Twitch tv.
- Now you have to select the drop down menu which at the top right of the screen on Dashboard
- After selecting the dashboard you have to enter the title for the broadcast and in playing tab, search for and select a game you want to play.
2 How to Use OBS Configuring Your Stream on twitch
- Now Open the OBS.
- In the setting menu select the broadcast setting
- Then select the Twitch as your Streaming service and then click Optimize on the bottom left of menu.
- Now you have to return to you twitch dashboard and then select the Stream Key. For receiving special streaming code, follow the prompts
- Next you have to copy and paste that special streaming code into the Stream Key box in the Broadcast Settings menu. Select the OK.
1 Setting the Scene on (OBS) and Going Live
- On the OBS scence sources and interface, right-click the Sources box and select Add.
- Select your game of choice from the drop down menu and then click Ok
- Then you have to right click the Sources box again to add any other feeds. You can add images and text to customize your layout, use Monitor Capture to explain anything on your display or select Video Capture to use your webcam.
- Select the Preview Stream and Edit Scene to tweak of your stream layout to your liking. For example, you might want to feature your game play stream significantly, with a small box in the corner that shows your webcam supply.
- Last you have to select start the Streaming on the OBS dashboard. Now you are live.
3 How to Use XSplit Configuring Your Stream on twitch
- Open The XSplit.
- Now Select the Broadcast, add the Channel, and then Twitch.
- Select the Authorize and enter your username and password on Twitch
- Select Finish. XSplit will automatically set an optimal resolution.
- At the end you have to edit your stream properties and then click OK.
1 Setting the Scene on (XSplit) and Going Live
- You have to select Add, on screen source section at bottom left of the XSplit interface
- Hover over Game Capture and select your game of choice.
- Click on Add again to bring in any further sources, such as images or your webcam feature and feeds.
- Drag and resize each source to your liking. For example, you may want to feature your Game Capture feed highly, with a small box in the corner that shows your webcam feed.
- At the end you need to Select Broadcast, then Twitch. And now you are live!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1 Which software are mostly used of streaming on twitch?
When need to broadcasting on Twitch from a desktop computer or system, the consent is that beginners should start with software encoders unless they have hardware encoders available. There are many reasons for it, but they really boil down to simplicity of use and affordability
Every software comes with its own sets of advantages and disadvantages. If you are interested in some of the more trendy options, they are:
The top and best choice for many trainee content creators, OBS Studio is a free software, open source streaming software with cross platform compatibility.
The Streamlabs version of OBS has some great and advance features that might help you to monetize your channel and content . It’s only available on Windows.
A common solution for broadcasters who want to try out paid software, it only shines if you’re willing to invest in the paid version.
Consider this option when you decide you’re ready to become a pro streamer.
2 What type of hardware need to use when broadcast on twitch?
1 computer and Console
It needs to handle real-time gaming and encoding. You will need a strong CPU.
An Nvidia RTX graphics card the best has built in hardware encoders, and you can use it with OBS Studio to lend the CPU a hand.
You can use PC but also Mac or even laptop. You’ll need a good one if you want to use it for gaming and broadcasting.
You can use different setups, one computer for gaming and the other for encoding and streaming. The one with a stronger CPU should be in charge of encoding.
you can also start streaming with i5 processor, 8 GB of its RAM, and a solid internet connection. However, the more you want from your content, the more you will need to invest in the basic and beginning gear. The same rule applies to all other gear you will use for broadcasting, too, as you will see in a moment.
2 Microphone and Camera
some popular choices are for Microphone
- Zalman ZM-Mic1
- Maono AU-04 USB Microphone Kit
- Blue Yeti Nano
- Samson G-Track Pro
- Blue Yeti
some popular choices for camera
- Logitech HD Pro C920
- Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
- Logitech C922 Pro Stream
- Razer Kiyo
- Logitech Brio 4K
3 Is it free to stream on Twitch?
Apart from the web services interface, Twitch offers apps for Macs and PCs, mobile devices, streaming devices (Chromecasts, Fire TV, Nvidia Shield), and gaming consoles (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, but not the Nintendo Switch).
4 How much does it cost to start streaming on Twitch?
You have to choosing the least exclusive options for each will set you back around $100 in total, but it will guarantee that your Twitch viewers can hear and see you well. For a basic setup, that’s everything you will need.