How To Get A Girlfriend?

Getting a girlfriend might seem really hard, but don’t give up! Start your search for a girlfriend by meeting more girls through clubs, events, and mutual friends. Then, impress girls by looking your best and talking to them. When you find a girl who interests you, ask her on a date. If the 2 of you click, you might ask her to be your girlfriend!

Asking a Girl Out

1. Hint that you want a date by asking her to do a fun activity.
This will show her you’re interested without you having to directly state it. Mention the activity and ask her if she’s interested in it. If she says yes, suggest you hang out. If she’s not interested, suggest something you know she likes. If she still says she’s not interested, it’s best to move on.

• For instance, say, “The championship game is coming up and I’m thinking about going. Are you interested?”
  • As another example, say, “It’s been forever since I went bowling. How about you?”

2. Be direct and ask for a date if you feel brave.
Being direct is the best way to get a date, though you may be rejected. Tell the girl that you’re interested in going out with her, then suggest a date.

3. Make her feel special on the date by showing her attention:
Your date is your chance to make a good impression on her. Be nice to her, and give her your full attention the entire time. Here are some ways to show her you care:

• Keep your phone put away.
  • Ask her a lot of questions.
  • Look her in the eye while she’s talking.
  • Ask her how she’s doing.
  • Give her compliments.

“I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.“
J.R.R. Tolkien

4. Ask her for a second date at the end of the night.
Let her know you had a good time and want to see her again. Then, follow-up after your date with a text or call to let her know you had a good time.

• Say, “I’d love to take you out again.”
  • You can also ask for the second date later if you prefer. For instance, you might text her afterward to say you had a good time and ask for the second date.
  • If you’re an adult, it may be best to wait a few days.

5. Spend time on her to help your relationship grow.
How much time you spend together in person will depend on how old you are and your personal schedule. Text her daily to keep in touch, and interact on social media, if you both use it. Do your best to schedule regular dates or hangouts, even if you’re just seeing each other at school. Additionally, make an effort to sit by her when you’re in a class or event together.

• You’ll likely go on a few dates or message each other for a while before you ask her to be your girlfriend. Try to be patient because rushing things can push her away.
  • Talking, texting, and hanging out together will help you deepen your connection with her, which can help you get her to be your girlfriend.

“If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.“
A. A. Milne

6. Ask her to be your girlfriend in person when you feel ready.
Bring her somewhere you can be alone, then let her know that you really like her. Tell her that you hope you can be exclusive, then ask if she’ll be your girlfriend.

• Say, “I have so much fun with you, and I think it’s time that we make this official. Will you be my girlfriend?”

7. Text her to see if she’ll be your girlfriend if you’re shy.
Texting is a great option for expressing your interest without having to face her personally. Type out how you feel about her, then ask her to be your girlfriend. Don’t text her again until you get a response.

• You might say, “These past few weeks have been amazing. Wanna make it official and be my girlfriend?”

8. Stay calm and respect her feelings if she says no.
While rejection feels terrible, it’s something everyone goes through. Remind yourself that she likely isn’t trying to hurt your feelings, and she may have reasons that have nothing to do with you. Accept her answer gracefully, then reach out to someone who cares about you for support.

• Say, “I understand. Thanks for being honest with me.”
  • If you don’t want to talk to someone about your feelings, do something active, like going for a run, that can help you cope with your emotions.

You’re about to discover how to get a girlfriend by becoming her obvious choice, so the girl you like chooses you over all the other guys chasing her.

Meeting Girls

1. Stop trying to get a girlfriend.
The first step to getting a girlfriend is to stop trying. Instead, go into every new interaction you have with women expecting nothing in return. You’ll be surprised by how “not giving a shit” about the outcome makes girls chase you.

You see, most guys will do everything they can to please girls into liking them, but guys who couldn’t care less about impressing random girls stand out like a rose amongst thorns.

Women want a challenge, so when a guy comes along who isn’t afraid to speak his mind and disagree with women it shows he’s a guy worth talking to.

2. Make her notice you.
Wear items of clothing and jewelry that attract women and start conversations. Leather jackets, jewelry, and tailored suits are a great place to start. You could even go as far as getting that tattoo you’ve always wanted :wink:

Anything you can do to mix things up from how you present yourself will work wonders at attracting a whole new wave of female attention.

Get ready to approach her.
Before you approach her to get rid of any other excuses that are stopping you in your tracks, for example, assuming she won’t be interested in you if you’ve never had a girlfriend.

Limiting beliefs like that will get you nowhere.

Here’s how to re-write some common negative excuses with positive reasons to TAKE ACTION!

For example:

“It’s no use talking to her, she won’t be interested in me” = “I should go talk to her she looks bored”

“She’s out of my league” = “I wonder if she’s cool enough to hang out with?”

This will help you approach girls you like with positivity and you’ll naturally become an extremely attractive guy to be around.

“I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.“
Angelita Lim

Approach her with confidence.
Now that you’re ready, it’s time to approach her. Smile, relax your body language, and approach in a non-confrontational way like you’d do when you’re in Wallmart asking a shelf stacker where the butter at.

As you talk to her watch that your vocal inflection isn’t too high and annoying like you need something, for example when a beggar says “excuse me, can you spare any change???” No one can stand needy requests from strangers they’ve just met, especially “excuse me”. That’s a big attraction killer right there.

Instead, use a neutral or downwards vocal inflection.

As you’re talking to her make sure you keep smiling and lean a little backward so you’re not all up in her face. Hold eye contact and tell her why you simply had to come to say hello.

The best way to do this is with a genuine compliment.

Give her a genuine compliment.
Tell her exactly why you approached her and be as specific if you can. Use the first thing you noticed about her that attracted you. Perhaps it’s her cute smile, her dimples, or if you see her a lot maybe this time her hair is tied back for the first time.

give her a genuine compliment

If she’s a stranger and you meet her in the day, “Hey, I know this is random but I just walked past you and thought I have to go back and talk to that girl.”

I’ve fallen in love many times… but always with you.

But if you meet her in a bar there’s no need to mention any awkwardness. Just “Hello” or “Hi, I saw you from across the bar.” is enough :wink:

6. Tease her.
Teasing is the easiest way to create sexual tension between you and a girl you like. Start teasing girls on a regular basis.

For example, if a girl says she likes cats you can say “Wait…you’re a cat lady? How many cats do you have? If it’s more than 9 we’re not gonna work out”.

In the split second, it takes for her to realize you’re just teasing (and not insulting her) she experiences a massive feeling of euphoric relief. That feeling is usually accompanied by laughter and maybe even a punch on the arm for you if you’re lucky :wink:

The more you tease women and give them that little tension to relieve “high”, the more they’ll become attracted because when you fearlessly tease women it sends them a subconscious message that your genes rock.

When I look in your eyes I see myself being with you forever.

It shows her you’re not afraid of risking confrontation and that she can rely on you to stick to your beliefs and tell the truth. You’re a protector, not a pushover

Opportunities for teasing will happen naturally when you stick to your opinions and stop fake agreeing with women to please them all the time.

Always be looking out for cute things she says or does so you can point them out as being cute or funny.

7. Focus on her for conversation.
Listen to her and make her the main subject of your conversation. You’ll create countless opportunities for teasing her and you’ll never be lost for conversation topics.

Focus on her for conversation

It’s no secret that girls like guys who listen to them so give her what she wants: Your ears.

When the focus is on her you leave much less room for error from your side, plus it gives you plenty of opportunities to tease her since she’ll hand deliver material to you on a silver platter.

Why did you choose this table? No, clearly you chose it because you saw me sitting here!
What brought you to the park? Oh, I thought you were rummaging for food in the bins!
Why do you hate dogs? She must be a cat lady. Assume she has twelve cats.

As soon as you disagree with something or find something she says cute you can say “I don’t think you and me are going to get along”, or something to that effect.

She’ll walk away from the conversation thinking “that guy was so much fun” when actually all she was doing was talking about herself. But remember, you mustn’t let her walk away until you get her number!

8. Get her number.
When you feel like the conversation has reached its peak, make your excuses for leaving and get her number.

Even if you’re in a bar and she’s not going anywhere it’s always good to walk away for a bit to go join your mates and give her some space so she rejoins her friends and tells them all about you.

Chances are later in the night she’ll come to find you again and you can take things further.

This is what’s known as the push-pull effect. It’s always important to pull back a little in any fresh interaction so she doesn’t get worried you’re never going to leave.

To get her number simply hand her your phone and tell her you’ll text her.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. How to get a girlfriend at school?

• Be Yourself

• Get to Know Her

• Dress to Impress

• Capture Her Attention

2. Which word impresses a girl?

• Vocabulary to impress your girlfriend or date.
  • Enticing. Enticing means are attractive. …
  • Wondrous. …
  • Stunning. …
  • Elegant. …
  • Breath-taking. …
  • Ravishing. …
  • Striking.

3. How do I win a girl’s heart?

1. Be Confident and Pursue Her. When you like a girl, make an effort and pursue her. …
  2. Compliment Her. Little things that you notice about us makes us really happy. …
  3. Show Your Interest. Show your interest and be honest. …
  4. Show That You Care. …
  5. Make an Effort. …
  6. Be Her Friend. …
  7. Give Her Something. …
  8. Serenade Her.

4. How do u tell a girl u like her?

Make her feel important and good about herself. Compliment her, never put her down, and always encourage her to reach for the things she wants. Let her know when you see her do something well, even if it’s just something small like helping someone else. Give her space.

5. I hurt my Ex how do I get her back?

1. Take responsibility for your role in the break-up. …
  2. Be willing to do whatever it takes, this may include eating a really humble pie. …
  3. Find out beforehand how he/she feels. …
  4. Try contacting him/her again a few weeks after. …
  5. Start slow. …
  6. Hear him/her out. …
  7. Apologize. …
  8. Promise to start the relationship with a clean slate.

6. How can I be attractive?

5 Ways to Become More Attractive to Others

1. Don’t take yourself too seriously. You don’t have to be perfect to have solid relationships and love in your life. …
  2. Do the right thing. If you struggle with self-esteem, you are likely to seek the approval of others. …
  3. Live for yourself. …
  4. Choose to be happy. …
  5. Take care of yourself.

7. How important is a man’s look?

Results showed that a man’s looks influenced both groups of women more strongly than his personality profile. This held true even if a man’s profile was filled with highly desirable personal qualities, such as being respectful, honest, and trustworthy.