There are many way to convert pdf to word here I provide you probably all the way of converting in pdf to word.
The best free PDF to Word converters at a glance
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Investintech Free Online PDF to Word Converter
- WPS PDF to Word Converter
With a great free PDF to Word converter, you can transform those PDF documents into Word files effortlessly while keeping the original formatting.
The best PDF to Word converter is Investintech Free Online PDF to Word Converter, which allows you to convert as many documents as you like, with no limits on page count and no watermarks on the finished documents. However, it’s not your only option, so we’ve also rounded up our top picks of the best tools around, so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
PDFs, or portable document files, were developed to make it easier to share documents between different computers and operating systems with minimal editing or modification. Unfortunately, while these documents are easier to share and print, they’re also hard to edit without a specialist software.
This limitation makes PDF to Word converters an extremely vital tool in any work setting. As the PDF format became mainstream, interoperability with Microsoft Word, the leading word processing application, grew tremendously. Luckily, a slew of reliable PDF to Word converters were developed, and we tested the top free ones to gather the best of the bunch in one place.
Here are our top picks for the best free PDF to Word converters. Each of these has specific strengths and key selling propositions, so we’ll leave it up to you to decide which is the most ideal for your needs. And, if you need to keep your PDFs in their current format, also check out our guide to the best free PDF editors.
1 Adobe Acrobat DC:
With Adobe Acrobat DC, it’s easy to export a PDF to a fully editable Microsoft Word, Excel, or PowerPoint file so you can spend your time editing instead of retyping.
1 Open the PDF file
- Start Acrobat, and open the PDF file you want to export. If you’re using our sample assets, select the Summary.pdf file to export to Word, Analysis.pdf file to export to Excel, or Overview.pdf file to export to PowerPoint.
2 Use the Export PDF tool
- Click Export PDF in the Tools pane. Then choose a file format, such as Microsoft Word, Spreadsheet, or Microsoft PowerPoint. You can also save as Rich Text Format (RTF), plain text, image formats, HTML web page, and other file formats. Use the format radio buttons to select the desired file type, and click Export.
3 Export the file
- Select a folder for the exported file, or click Choose a Different Folder and navigate to the appropriate folder. Name your document, and click Save. Learn more about exporting PDFs with the Adobe Export PDF tool in Acrobat DC.
- Tip: Select Open file after export in the Export dialog box if you want to work with the file immediately
4 Get to work in Office
- Open the document in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint if it’s not already open. Your document is now in the native Office format, so you can edit text, images, and other data just as you can in any other Office document.
2 Investintech Free Online PDF to Word Converter:
A completely free PDF to Word converter with no limitations
Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux (in browser)
- No page limits
- Maintains original formatting
- Preserves images and text
- Works with native and scanned PDFs
Investintech free PDF to Word converter runs entirely in your browser, avoiding the need to download additional software, and unlike many online-only tools, there’s no need to register for an account or submit an email address. Simply browse for the PDF on your computer (or drag and drop it), and let the web app do the work. Once it’s finished, your converted PDF will be ready to download as a DOCX file.
There are no limits on the number of pages you can convert, or how many times you can use it in a day, as there are with some other tools, and the results are very impressive. Both images and text are preserved, and even complex formatting is retained almost perfectly. If your original PDF used any custom fonts, you may need to spend a little time tweaking the text a little, but any work should be minimal.
Better yet, Investintech Free Online PDF to Word Converter can convert both native PDFs and scanned documents thanks to OCR, making it ideal for digitizing handouts from conferences or lectures. If you’re looking for a fast and easy way to turn PDFs into editable Word documents, this is the only tool you need.
3 WPS PDF to Word Converter:
An accurate and impressive free PDF to Word converter
Operating system: Windows, Android
- Splits and merges documents
- Batch conversion
- Maintains original layout
- Five-page limit
WPS PDF to Word Converter is great for quickly converting from PDF to Word, even if you have batches of documents and want to retain your original formatting. It works on Windows, has an Android app, and has an online converter as well. In our test on Microsoft Windows 10, images, tables, colors, and even non-standard fonts were preserved in documents created using this product, as was the layout and spacing.
One pain point that people often face is splitting and then merging different sections of a PDF document into one file. With the WPS PDF converter, you can choose the pages you want to convert, order them however you wish, and export a new document in a number of different formats, all with your original formatting and layout intact.
How to convert PDF to Word online
- Open the app in your web browser.
- Click Choose File and browse for a PDF document on your device.
- For files stored online, click one of the cloud storage service icons.
- Wait for the upload to finish. Click Convert Now! to proceed.
- Your DOCX file will be ready in seconds. Click Cancel or the orange trash can icon to stop.
- Click Work on your PDF and choose what else you’d like to do with your PDF.
- Click Download DOCX to save the converted Word file to your device.
- Click Start over again if you want to convert another PDF.
Operating system: Windows, macOS, Linux (in browser)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1 How do I make a PDF editable?
You can use Adobe Acrobat to add fillable forms to a PDF file. To do so, click the “Tools” tab in Acrobat and select “Prepare Form.” Browse to the file you want to make fillable, or follow the instructions to scan a paper document if you have a scanner.
2 Does Microsoft Office have a PDF converter?
Adobe’s PDF services will be available from the ribbon inside web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Office 365 commercial users will be able to convert documents into PDFs all while preserving font choices, formatting, layouts, and password protection.
3 How do I open a PDF file in Word 2007?
In Word 2007, go to Word 2007 Help, type PDF in the Search box, and then press [Enter].
Scroll to and click Enable Support For Other File Formats, Such As PDF And XPS.
Under “What Do You Want To Do?” click Install And Use The Publish As PDF Or XPS Add-In From Microsoft.
4 Why can’t I open a PDF in Word?
If you’re trying to open the PDFs from inside Word, then Word will try to open them. … Right-click on any PDF file, choose Open With, then Choose Program, and select Adobe Reader, being sure to check the box for “Always use the selected program to open this kind of file.”