Cityu Scope

CityU Scope: CityU SCOPE, founded in 1991, is a leader in the Hong Kong education sector and a provider of high-caliber programs designed to last a student’s entire life. Since its inception over 25 years ago, CityU SCOPE has grown to become Hong Kong’s preeminent continuing and professional education supplier. Indeed, our mission is to deliver high-quality programs that prepare students for careers in their chosen fields, lifelong learning, and adaptation to changing social and technical contexts.

Cityu Scope

School of Professional and Continuing Education (CityU SCOPE)

CityU SCOPE was founded in 1991 and has become one of Hong Kong’s premier institutions for providing continuous, high-quality education to its residents. Although, classes for continuing education, career change, and personal growth are available locally in various fields.

Indeed, since 1995, DMU has worked with CityU SCOPE to provide various Master’s and doctoral programs in business and public administration. Indeed, these can be earned either a full-time Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) with Honours or a part-time Top-Up degree.

CityU SCOPE will be 29 years old in 2020, and since the early nineties, our School has worked with institutions abroad to provide top-up degree courses. Although, we’re proud to have helped raise more than 30,000 bachelor’s degree holders, many of whom are making meaningful contributions to their communities in various fields.

Courses

Here are CityU SCOPE courses:

• B.A. (Hons) in Management and Business Administration from the F.T., starting in September.

• B.A. (Hons) Business Management and Administration (Top-Up), full-time/part-time, September intake.

• Bachelor of Arts in Public Management and Administration (Honors) Full-Time September Enrollment.

• B.A. (Hons) Public Management and Administration (Top-Up), full-time or part-time, September intake.

• Although, marketing B.A. (Hons), F.T., September intake.

• Top-up Bachelor of Arts in Marketing.

Precise: Although, CityU SCOPE was started in 1991 and is one of the best places to get a high-quality education in Hong Kong. Indeed, DMU has helped raise more than 30,000 bachelor’s degree holders, many of whom make meaningful contributions to their communities.

Services for SCOPE Smart Card Holders

However, a SCOPE-issued smart card is required to enter the Library and borrow print materials. Although, only ProQuest, among other electronic databases, will be accessible remotely. Indeed, in a nutshell, we shall offer some reference and teaching services.

• Access

Although, the Library is open and available to students.

• Indeed, loan and Request Restriction.

Here is all the information you need to know:

Items Periods/Quota
Circulating Books 30 days/40 things
Media Resources three days/2 things
Book Request Quota six things
Semi-closed five hours/3 things
  • Electronic Resources

Indeed, most electronic materials are available inside the library instructions for Using ProQuest Databases Remotely.

• Reference Services

The Legal & Reference Contact Centre is available online for students to use as a resource.

• Other Facilities and Services

Here are the details about other facilities and services given below:

Facilities/Services Availability
Group Discussion Rooms No
Interlibrary Loan No
A.V. Equipment Yes
HKALL Books No
JULAC Card No
Photocopying Yes
Special Terminals Yes
Guided Library Tours No
Study Carrels No
Public Terminals (OPAC) Yes

Eligible Users

Although, the following individuals may utilize the CityU Athletic Facilities and Unified Sports Centre throughout its operating hours with a current City University ID:

Eligible Users Identification
Full-time Staff Staff I.D. Card
Full-time Students Student I.D.
Part-time Students Student I.D. Card
Spouse Family I.D.

Whether full- or part-time, CityU’s SCOPE program students are NOT permitted to use CityU Sports Facilities or Joint Recreation Center Facilities.

Summary: A SCOPE-issued smart card is required to enter the Library and borrow print materials. Indeed, the Legal & Reference Contact Centre is available online for students to use as a resource. However, students in the SCOPE program at CityU can’t use the JRC or the sports facilities.

Frequently Asked Questions: FAQs

Some questions related to the keyword “City Scope” as described below:

1. How many people go to School in City?

According to a survey in 2010, 18,042 people got to School in City.

2. How reliable is City University H.K.?

According to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings, City University of Hong Kong is the 141st best university in the world. Although, schools are ranked by how well they do on a set of widely agreed-upon measures of excellence.

3. Is admission to the City University of H.K. difficult?

Having an admissions rate between 30 and 40 percent, this Hong Kong university is among the most elite in the world. Indeed, there is a push for applications from international students.

4. Can I take English classes at the City University of H.K.?

Signs, announcements, and governmental and commercial websites are all in English and Chinese. Although, most Hong Kong universities use English as their primary language of instruction.

5. Is a top-up degree acceptable?

Accreditation for top-up degrees is on par with those of full degrees. Indeed, a foundation degree, higher national diploma, or an equivalent might serve as the basis for a top-up.

6. Can I get a Master’s in the U.K. with a higher degree?

They are accepted for entry into the Master’s program and are equivalent to any other undergraduate degree.

7. Can I borrow books from the CityU Libraries?

The CityU Library is available to all students enrolled at CityU, not only those in undergraduate or graduate programs.

8. Where are the scheduled classes?

Classes will meet at a SCOPE Learning Centre in Kowloon Tong, Tsim Sha Tsui East, or at another specified location.

9. When can I expect to get my transcripts?

Most students can expect to get their transcripts within three months of the program’s conclusion. Indeed, it is not possible to obtain a transcript for elective classes.

10. When will I get my certificate?

If you pass the program, you will get your certificate in around six months.

Conclusion:

Admissions to the City University of Hong Kong are among the most competitive in the world. Almost everything you need to know is available in both English and Chinese. Although, students in the SCOPE program at CityU can’t use the JRC or the sports facilities.

Related Articles:

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/cityu-non-jupas/63806

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/send-secure-email-outlook/133838

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/send-secure-email-outlook/133838

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/cosmic-scope/110678

https://howtodiscuss.com/t/project-scope-statement/176068

Optimized by Mohammad Waqar on 18/10/22

Cityu Scope

CityU SCOPE, which has been around since 1991, is a leader in the Hong Kong education sector and a provider of high-caliber programs designed to last a student’s entire life. Courses for continuing education, retraining, and individual growth are provided in many fields.

Vision

CityU SCOPE’s goal is to become a world-class continuing education and professional development institution.

Mission

I foresee and address community needs and societal and technological shifts through high-quality, lifelong education supporting professional practice retraining and individual growth.