Chevy Equinox Bluetooth Not Working

How do I enable bluetooth in Chevy Equinox?

To connect your smartphone to Chevy MyLink, make sure the Bluetooth function is turned on. Then tap the phone icon on the MyLinks main screen. There will be a short set of instructions you can follow to complete the pairing of your mobile phone with your new Equinox via Bluetooth.

Likewise, you may be wondering why does my bluetooth not work in the Chevy Equinox?

Smartphones or software in vehicle infotainment systems could be a problem. Make sure you have the latest software version for your smartphone or device. If you have updated your device and are still unsure about Bluetooth calling, try disconnecting the phones and then reconnecting.

Besides the above, why can’t I sync my phone with my car?

Turn off Bluetooth on your phone, then turn it back on. In SYNC, turn Bluetooth off and on again. If it doesn’t work, continue with steps 3 and 4. Press the phone key> scroll to System settings> press OK> scroll to Connect to Bluetooth device> press OK> scroll to [Select phone]> press OK.

Does Chevy Equinox also have bluetooth?

Answer: Yes, the 2011 Chevy Equinox can connect to the phone via Bluetooth. It is part of an alternative package of LS. With 1LT, 2LT and ZTL, however, the wireless telephone connection is standard.

How can I listen to music via bluetooth in Chevy Equinox?

With an iPod connected, press the MENU / SEL button and select the Bluetooth configuration. You will then be asked if you want to connect to a device capable of streaming via Bluetooth. Say yes and follow the instructions. When setting up your phone, you need to set up your phone to play music that can be played via the infotainment system.

Why isn’t bluetooth working in my car?

If you’re having trouble pairing or connecting in your car, there are six common reasons your Bluetooth device may not connect: Make sure Bluetooth is turned on and ready to connect on your devices. Remove all defects. Turn the devices off and on again.

Why does bluetooth no longer work in the car?

Load the two devices you want to connect.

Why is my Bluetooth device disabled?

If you run into this issue, try the following tips: Make sure airplane mode is turned off (Settings and turn on airplane mode). Restart your device by holding the power button until you see the red slider, then pulling it out. Update your iOS version.

How do I sync my phone with my car?

1. Step 1: start pairing on your car stereo. Start the Bluetooth pairing process on your car stereo.
  2. Step 2: Open the phone settings menu.
  3. Step 3: Select the Bluetooth Settings submenu.
  4. Step 4: Select the stereo system.
  5. Step 5: Enter the PIN code.
  6. Optional: Activate support.
  7. Step 6: Enjoy your music.

How do I reset the bluetooth?

How do I listen to music via bluetooth on the 2010 Chevy Equinox?

With an iPod connected, press the MENU / SEL button and select the Bluetooth configuration. You will then be asked if you want to connect to a device capable of streaming via Bluetooth. Say yes and follow the instructions. When setting up your phone, you need to set up your phone to play music that can be played via the infotainment system.

How do I turn on a Chevy MyLink?

Connect

Do you need OnStar to use Bluetooth?

It is not necessary to maintain OnStar to use the phone with Bluetooth.

How do I set up the bluetooth in my Chevrolet car?

Make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. On the MyLink screen, tap Phone> Connect Phone> then tap Add Phone. Select your Chevrolet MyLink system from the Bluetooth menu on your mobile device. Confirm the PIN code displayed on the MyLink screen, then press the Pair button.

Does a 2012 Chevy Equinox have bluetooth?

Does a 2014 Chevy Equinox have bluetooth?

This overview shows how to connect Bluetooth to your 2014 Chevrolet Equinox. This technology feature makes it easy to call, text and stream music from your Chevrolet SUV.

Does the 2009 Chevy Traverse have bluetooth?

The 2009 Chevrolet Traverse has Bluetooth functions in all equipment variants. The equipment variants LTZ and 2LT have the Bluetooth standard. Bluetooth is optional in the LS and 1LT versions.

Does the 2014 Chevy Equinox have GPS?

Chevrolet Equinox 2014: Does the Chevy Equinox 2014 have GPS?

The 2014 Chevrolet Equinox is equipped with navigation as standard on the 2LT and ZTL models.

How do I use Bluetooth in my Chevrolet Cruze?

Turn on the digital console and tap Settings on the main screen. Use the right button to scroll through the settings. Press the menu button on Bluetooth, then press Pair Device. Go to your phone settings, wait, select Chevrolet Cruze, then Par.

Does a 2010 Chevy Traverse have bluetooth?

Does the 2007 Chevy Impala have bluetooth?