My Downloads

My Downloads

How do I find the latest downloads on my computer?

| To view the Downloads folder, open File Explorer, find and select Downloads (under Favorites on the left side of the window). A list of recently downloaded files is displayed.

How can I find the latest downloads on my computer?

Find my downloads in Windows 10

1. To search for downloads on your PC, select File Explorer in the taskbar or press the Windows logo + E. Under Downloads, select Downloads. You will also find the download folder under This PC.
  2. Check your browser settings to see where your browser saves downloads.

So the question is: how can I see my download history?

Show download log download

1. Click the Library button on the toolbar.
  2. In the drop-down menu, click Download.
  3. At the bottom of the download window, click View all downloads. The library window opens with a list of downloaded files.

And where can I find my downloads?

On most Android phones, you can find files / downloads in a folder called My Files, although sometimes that folder is in a different folder called Samsung which is in the app drawer. You can also find your phone from Settings> Application manager> All apps.

How can I see recent downloads in Chrome?

approach

1. Open the Google Chrome browser. It is the red, green, yellow and blue circle icon.
  2. Click on . It is located in the right corner of the browser.
  3. Click the Download button. This option is located at the top of the drop-down menu.
  4. Check your downloads.

How do I find the latest downloads on iPhone?

iOS. You can view the log file of your iOS app on your phone or iTunes. Open the App Store app on iPhone and tap Updates in the bottom right corner. Tap Purchased (if you have a family account, you may need to tap My Purchases) to see a list of all the apps you’ve downloaded to and from your current device.

How do I find recent downloads on Mac?

Method 1: In newer versions of Mac OSX, you can download the Downloads folder from the Dock. Method 2: In the Finder, click Go in the menu bar and select Download. If you don’t see a download option in the Go menu, click Home. The download folder should also be visible in the home folder.

How do I delete downloads on a laptop?

Click Documents on the left side of the window, then double-click Downloads. If you don’t have this folder, go to the next step. Press Ctrl and A to select all downloaded files or just click on the file you want to delete. Tap Remove and click Yes.

How do I find downloads on my phone?

To access the downloads folder, start the standard file manager app and go up. You will see the Download History option. You should now see the file you recently downloaded with the date and time. If you click on the More option in the top right corner, you can do more with the downloaded files.

How do I save a file to the desktop?

Create a desktop shortcut for a file or folder

How do I save a file?

The steps required to save a file to a default location.

What is the file?

When it comes to file systems, a folder (also called a directory or directory) is a way to organize data files. A folder is a storage space in which many files are grouped and used to organize your computer. This idea is used by the software to allow the user to navigate between folders.

What is the difference between Save and Save As?

The main difference between Save and Save is that Save updates the most recently saved file with the most recent content, while Save As allows you to save a new file or save an existing file to a new location with the same name or a different name.

How do I open downloads on Android?

Step

Is there a download folder on the iPhone?

There is no download folder on the iPhone itself. These folders can usually be accessed from a computer by connecting iPhone to iTunes (learn how to share files on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch). Some of these apps also allow you to upload to cloud services like Box, Dropbox, OneDrive, etc.

Where can I find the file manager on my phone?

Go to the Settings app and tap Storage & USB (under device subtitles). Scroll all the way down, then tap Browse - that’s how you want to use a file manager that lets you access almost any file on your phone.

What is the download application?

Publisher’s description. From CBS Interactive: TheDownload App is a free program that keeps your Windows computer software up to date and removes junk files that may accumulate on your system over time.

Where are downloaded photos on Android saved?

Photos taken with the camera (the standard Android app) are saved on a memory card or in the phone memory, depending on the phone settings. The location of the images is always the same as the iDCIM / Camera folder. The whole path looks like this: / storage / emmc / DCIM if the pictures are in the phone memory.

How do I delete a download?

How To Where are images downloaded from the Google app?

Where does the Google app save downloaded images on Samsung Galaxy S8, other phones?

Samsung Galaxy S8 users don’t know where the Google app saves downloaded images. When they click on the download image in the Google app, the image is downloaded but the user cannot find it anywhere on the phone.

Where are my PDFs on iPhone?

1. Open the email with the PDF attachment, then tap the PDF file.
  2. Tap the share icon> Copy to iBooks, you can find the PDF file saved on iPhone / iPad in iBooks.

My Downloads