Are you underweight? And want to use weight gain shakes to become healthy? Then you are reading the right article.
These weight gain shakes are healthy, full of nutrition and easy to make. All these contain at least 800 calories, and these ingredients are easy to find to make weight gain shakes.
When combining these recipes I made sure to include some forms of protein, fat and carbohydrates. Feel free to tweak the recipes as needed, and add extra ingredients to taste the weight gainer shakes.
You can buy whey or casein protein powder from online stores or markets and mix it with whole milk with spices like cinnamon or nutmeg or dried fruits.
Remember that you use more calories weight gain shakes than you burn. If you want to gain weight slowly then your daily calorie intake should be 300 to 500 more than your daily requirement and that is healthier than gaining weight fast. If you want to gain 1 pound per week then plan to use 500 extra calories weight gainer shakes a day as much as you burn.
This creamy, thick avocado chocolate tastes just like a milkshake, but it’s fully guilt-free. This is a complete victory!
- ½ Medium avocado
- 1 medium ripe frozen fresh banana
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter mixture
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk for more or less desired consistency vanilla
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup more or less according to taste of weight gain shakes
- teaspoon vanilla extract optional but recommended for you
Instructions to make weight gainer shake
Add everything to the blender and blend on high for about 2 to 4 minutes time, or until smooth and creamy.
For desired thickness add more milk as needed to make weight gain shakes.
- Calories: 314 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 34 grams
- Sodium: 245 mg
- Fat: 19 grams
- Servings: 1/2 version
- Sugar: 16 grams
- Protein: 8 grams
Smoothie is like a creamy, soothing, and flavorful country shake, but it’s good for you and great after a workout! Dark chocolate almond butter smoothie in glass on the wood surface.
- Breakfast course, brunch
- American food
- Preparation time 3 minutes
- Cooking time 2 minutes
- Calories 349kcal
- Author Laryn Baker
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 fresh banana
- 2 frozen large figs If you do not have frozen figs, replace 1 fresh banana.
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Sweet Dutch to Processed Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds
Instructions to prepare weight gain shake
Put the almond milk, banana, figs (if you have them), almond butter, cocoa powder and chia seeds in a blender in this order. Blend until smooth.Try weight gain shakes and enjoy immediately
- Calories: 349 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 56 g
- Protein: 9 g
- Fat: 15 grams
- Saturated fat: 2 grams Sodium: 331 milligram
- Potassium: 888 mg Fiber: 12 g
- Sugar: 32 grams Vitamin A: 218IU
- Vitamin C: 12 milligram
- Calcium: 416 miligram
- Iron: 3 milligram
This cream protein shake recipe and cookie is the creamy dessert best fat, breakfast or brunch! Because it contains fresh vegetables and is made from the frozen banana and plant-based vanilla protein powder, this healthy protein weight gain shake will build your muscles and satisfy you
2 minutes Preparation time
- 1½ Frozen bananas
- ½ Cup Frozen Kitty Zacchini
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 - 2 teaspoon corn powder
- 1 TBSP chocolate chip(dairy-free)
- 1½ 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 cup plant-based milk
- Home Healthy Oreos
- The healthy supermarket-bought Oreos.
- regular whipped cream
Instructions to make this weight gain shake
Place all important ingredients in a high-speed blender and blend on high for about 1 minute until smooth.
Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream, chocolate chips, healthy oregano or cocoa nibs.
What we used to prepare weight gain shake
Bottle of purified sugar
- 1 ½ scoop protein powder - 45 g vanilla, banana, strawberry, or natural flavor
- 1 cup strawberries - 152 g
- 1 big banana
- 1 cup milk substitute (8 ounces)
- 1 cup ice
- Fat: 3 g
- Saturated fat: 0 g
- Sodium: 625 milligram
- Carbohydrates: 39 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Sugar: 21 g
- Protein: 40 g
As for the choice of protein powder to prepare weight gain shakes there are several “cinnamon” flavor choices that you will want to try in this weight gain shake recipe. You can also use any popular vanilla protein powder to prepare weight gainer shakes.
Here are some cinnamon flavors to prepare shake:
- Become cinnamon, Dimitar ISO 100
- Cinnamon Cycle- Cellucor COR - Same Performance
- cinnamon cookie, Nutrix plant protein
- Cinnamon Milk, Primal Labs ISOLATE
- cinnamon toast RYSE stuffed protein
- 20 ounces fresh milk
- 4 ounces of fresh coconut milk
- 4 ounces heavy fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed cinnamon
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 4 scoop purified protein powder
Instructions to make this weight gain shake:
To prepare weight gain shake Put all the ingredients in a blender together, and gently blend the pulse until all the protein powder lumps are gone.
- 8 ounces Whole fresh milk
- 1.5 scoops MuscleXP Mass Gain Vital
- 1 cup of ice cream, chocolate or vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon of Mint juice
Preparation method of weight gainer shake
To prepare a weight gain shake Put all the ingredients together in a blender, and blend gently until all the lumps of protein powder are gone.
You can use vanilla or chocolate ice cream to prepare a weight gainer shake. You can also use mint protein powder instead of plain vanilla or chocolate protein powder with fresh mint.
Here are some flavors of chocolate mint protein powder to make weight gain shake:
- Mint Chocolate Chip, Roll 1 R1 Same Blend
- Coco Mint Chip, Primal Labs ISOLATE
- Mint Brownie, Excellent Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Isolated
- Chocolate Mint, Muscle Gauge Nutrition Pure Same Protein Isolate
- Mint Chocolate Chip RIVALUS Rival Same