5 Best Animated Banner Maker Apps

Either you are willing to make GIF animated banners or flash banner, you would need a useful animated banner maker app to perform this task. Indeed, a variety of banner maker software available online but in this thread, I am going to share some of the well-rated animated banner maker apps with you.

Have a look:

1. GIMP

If you want to use a reputed and open-source animated banner maker software, then you must consider GIMP. With a variety of animated banner frames, it also provides a few banner templates that could be helpful for newbies. This is a free and downloadable software which is compatible for macOS, Microsoft Windows and Linux. No doubt, with the use of GIMP, you can design one of the best banners for your advertisement projects.

2. BannerBoo

BannerBoo is another online banner maker tool which is specially designed to develop banners. This online banner maker offers more 7,000 templates with a user-friendly interface. According to many users, its interface is similar to Canva, but honestly, I found it better than Canva. Notably, its HD images and provision of the animated button to proceed any action impressed me a lot. To check its performance for your ad project, you can also go with a free trial option.

3. Vectorian Giotto

If you don’t want to use any online banner maker and only want to proceed with downloadable software, then you should see Vectorian Giotto. You can download the Windows version of this banner maker software and can design your medium, square button or full size animated ads. Withal, it is better to use this software if you are an expert. Due to the complex interface, it is tough to use this banner maker software for new graphic designers.

4. Bannersnack

Bannersnack is another exciting animated banner maker tool. It is compatible with IAB, Google Ads, Google Drive and Facebook ads. You can download its images into different formats like HTML5, JPG, PNG, MP4 and GIF. Though you can register here free of cost but its premium plans like an individual and team plans are better than free use. Hopefully, you would make one of the best animated banners with this tool.

5. Banner Designer Pro

If you are looking for a banner maker tool similar to the Paint, then Banner Designer Pro should be your preference. It is a perfect banner maker tool that supports around 14 output formats, and you would love its user-friendly interface. This software also offers a free trial version, but it is useless due to the watermark sign, and I would recommend you to go with a premium option.