Zendaya's parents

Zendaya’s Parents. The family of Disney star and actress Zendaya isn’t what you’d expect it to be. Born in Oakland, California, Zendaya was raised by her single mother, Claire Stoermer, but the two of them don’t share a last name and aren’t officially related by blood. Claire is Zendaya’s manager and has been ever since she was born.

Her Mother, Claire Stoermer

Although Zendaya is biologically Claire Stoermer’s daughter, she has called actress/singer Brandy Norwood her mother for most of her life. Both Brandy and Claire adopted Zendaya when she was just six months old from Michigan’s Pontiac Adoption Center.

Zendaya’s father was born Samuel David Coleman, but he changed
his name to Kazembe Ajamu after connecting to his ■■■■■■■■ roots. Like Claire,
The Oakland, California native was born to parents Claire Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu Coleman.

Her Father, Kazembe Ajamu

1. Kazembe Ajamu is a civil rights activist and lawyer in Oakland, California. Born in Los Angeles, Ajamu was also an attorney at a high-profile law firm. He lives there with his wife, Claire Weltman and their two sons, Hunter and Devonte.

2. Hunter’s three older sisters are Raven (29), Zoe (27) and Chelsea (24). Chelsea appeared on season 13 of American Idol with Zendaya but wasn’t successful in making it past Hollywood Week.

3. Her Mother, Claire Weltman: Claire is a personal trainer and fitness instructor who was born in Maryland. She has a Bachelor of Arts in psychology from Duke University and a Master of Education from Harvard. She also has certifications from several fitness organizations.

Her Sister, Aja

• Zendaya’s mother, Claire Stoermer Coleman, was previously married to Emmitt Coleman. Zendaya has two half-sisters; Traci and Kellie Coleman.

• In 2002, she got married for a second time to Zachary Stevenson. Zendaya was born in Oakland, California on September 1, 1996.

• They welcomed their first child, a daughter named Miyah. In 2007, they welcomed their second child, son Makai.

• In 2011, they decided to divorce. After their divorce, Zendaya was residing with her mother Claire.

Her Siblings (3) Section

1. The Disney Channel’s Zendaya Coleman has a very famous last name. Her father, Kazembe Ajamu Coleman, is a popular former player for Notre Dame and her mother is Dr. Claire Stoermer, a sociology professor at California State University.

2. Zendaya also has a younger brother, Aza, who starred in an episode of K.C. Undercover and wants to be an actor when he grows up. He currently lives with his mother in Denver, Colorado.

3. Her other sister, Bella, recently started her own clothing line and also works with Zendaya as a stylist. She appears in every music video for her songs, most recently for Something New from 2014.

4. Zendaya’s father was born in California but grew up in Cleveland, Ohio where he played football and baseball at Glenville High School. He went on to attend Notre Dame University where he joined the football team, but his time there was cut short after just a year when he sustained an injury during a game.

Current Relationship with Mom and Dad

• Zendaya isn’t shy about her relationship with her parents. While they divorced when she was just a kid, she said they are both still in my life and in each other’s lives. She hasn’t shied away from talking about their split, either. In a 2009 interview with Stylist magazine, Zendaya explained that it wasn’t really a surprise.

• They knew they weren’t going to be together forever and that it was just time. I actually respect them a lot for it because they didn’t want me to have children and then one of them not be in my life, you know? They’re actually really great role models in that sense because divorce is such a taboo thing.

• So many people are just like, ‘Oh my God, I’m going through it.’ And then they go around telling everyone about it. My parents didn’t do that and that made me feel so much better about what was happening because I knew they were doing it for me. They did not want me to have my own experience with divorce and be screwed up like a lot of people are because their parents were such assess.

She Has A Half-Sister

1. Actress Zendaya, who is best known for her role on Disney Channel’s Shake It Up, was born in Oakland, California. She has an older sister named Claire. As a young girl growing up in Southern California, Zendaya learned she had a half-sister when she was 7 years old.

2. Her parents, Claire Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu Coleman separated when Zendaya was very young. At that time, her mother moved with her two daughters from Oakland to Los Angeles where they were going through hard times.

3. Zendaya’s mother struggled with drug addiction, and it seemed that her problems were spiraling out of control. Stoermer wanted her daughters to know their father, so she married Kazembe Ajamu Coleman. Both girls took his last name and became known as Zendaya Coleman and Bella Coleman. He loved Zendaya so much that he called her his Beautiful Diamond.

zendaya’s sibllings

• Zendaya has two younger half-siblings: a brother, Ayden (born 2007), and a sister, Ariana (born 2009). Their mother, Claire Stoermer, had them before dating Zendaya’s father. This year when she started doing Dancing with The Stars she revealed that her father is not raising them right now. He’s not in their lives currently and they really miss him. She loves her dad even though they are going through some stuff now as a family.

• zendaya is on a reality show called Dancing with The Stars where she lives in a house and studies for a contest to win money for her school. Zendaya revealed that her dad did not want her to do it, but she wanted to do it and she went against him.

• zendaya’s dad started dating a woman that she hated. She tried everything to get her dad back and it didn’t work.

• Now they are trying to focus on their schooling and dance. Her dad hasn’t been in her life for a while, but she still loves him even though they aren’t together right now. Zendaya is friends with her step mom and tries to be nice to her because of her brothers and sister.

• Zendaya says that she has not seen or talked to her father since Christmas last year (2014). This was really hard for Zendaya because he was always there when she needed him. He would take care of them when Claire had to go out of town or if something happened at school with one of them.

zendaya’s height

• Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman (born September 1, 1996), known mononymously as Zendaya, is an American actress and singer. She currently stars on the Disney Channel sitcom K.C. Undercover as K.C. Cooper and is known for her roles in Shazam!

• She portrayed Rocky Blue on sitcom Shake It Up, and made her film debut in a supporting role in 2013’s gonzo teen comedy 16 Wishes. She had a recurring role as Ty Blue on original sitcom K.C. Undercover, which premiered in 2015, and co-starred as Michelle MJ Jones in Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017). Zendaya hosted two seasons of her own Disney Channel series, Zendaya’s Guide to Style and held a recurring role on Grown-ish.

• In 2014, Zendaya was a featured artist for Disney’s Friends for Change Games and released her debut single, Replay, featuring American rapper/singer Chris Brown. Her self-titled debut studio album was released on September 17, 2013. It debuted at number one on Billboard 200 and Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums charts.

Summary

Actress Zendaya Coleman is one of Hollywood’s fastest rising stars—but who are her parents? In addition to her own success, Zendaya’s parents have quite a bit of fame on their own. Between them, they’ve notched several TV show appearances and even an Emmy Award for Outstanding Children’s Program (for Out of This World). Here’s everything you need to know about Zendaya’s mother and father.

Zendaya Parent's

Frequently Asked Questions(FAQs)

Here are some important points to be know.

Are Zendaya’s parents married?

No she was not married unless until she was studying in university.

Are her dad and mom together or divorced?

Yes or not it is not conform because some one asked that they are devorsed or some one asked not .

What is Zendaya’s real name?

Zendaya Maree Stoermer Coleman is its full name.

How old is she?

She was 25 years old.

Is she in a relationship?

No she was not in relationship.

What happened to their marriage? And how does it feel like being Zendaya’s father or mother?

I also have a ton of questions about Zendaya’s family life. For example, do her parents still get along with each other? I hope you will answer all my questions in your next post. Oh, before you go, please let me know Zendaya’s full name and age as well.

What are some of their favorite hobbies and food that they liked when they were still young?

There are also some more information that i need. Zendaya is a famous American actress, singer and dancer. She’s known for playing Rocky Blue on Disney Channel’s Shake It Up. In addition, she released a self-titled album in 2013 and starred in K.C. Undercover and Spider-Man: Homecoming in 2017.

did Zendaya learn anything from her parents?

Zendaya’s father, Kazembe Ajamu (father), was born in Louisville, Kentucky. His parents moved there from Guinea. He worked as a nurse at an Intensive Care Unit. Fondly called Kaz by his friends and family, he graduated from duPont Manual High School before enrolling at Indiana University Bloomington and Georgetown University School of Medicine to become a doctor.

Did she ever work as a nurse like her husband?

Zendaya’s mother, Claire Stoermer (mother), was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her father is American and her mother is from Kenya.She and her husband moved to California after their divorce in 1997. As a single mom, she raised her daughter with a lot of love and hard work.

would like to know more about Zendaya’s mom?

Claire was born in Brooklyn, New York. Her father is American and her mother is from Kenya.

When did she move to California?

In a previous post about Zendaya’s dad, I mentioned that he attended Indiana University Bloomington and Georgetown University School of Medicine. Was it always his dream to become a doctor

Conclusion

At the end of this article’ you will successfully like to know that who are zendaya’s parents? They are Claire Stoermer and Kazembe Ajamu. Zendaya Coleman is their daughter who is an American actress, singer, dancer, and fashion designer. Zendaya Coleman is one of those celebrities whose parents are divorced. She was born on September 1, 1996 in Oakland, California. Her mother Claire Stoermer and father Kazembe Ajamu were high school sweethearts who later got married in Las Vegas when she was six years old.

Zendaya Parent's